BREAKING NEWS

Trump team considers nationalizing 5G network

"The PowerPoint presentation says that the U.S. has to build superfast 5G wireless technology quickly because “China has achieved a dominant position in the manufacture and operation of network infrastructure,” and “China is the dominant malicious actor in the Information Domain.” To illustrate the current state of U.S. wireless networks, the PowerPoint uses a picture of a medieval walled city, compared to a future represented by a photo of lower Manhattan.

The best way to do this, the memo argues, is for the government to build a network itself. It would then rent access to carriers like AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile. (A source familiar with the document's drafting told Axios this is an "old" draft and a newer version is neutral about whether the U.S. government should build and own it.)

It's a marked shift from the current system where those companies each build their own systems with their own equipment, and with airwaves leased from the federal government. Nationwide standard: the federal government would also, according to the memo, be able to use the banner of national security to create a federal process for installing the wireless equipment, preventing states and cities from having their own rules for where the equipment could go."

axios.com/trump-team-debates-nationalizing-5g-network-f1e92a49-60f2-4e3e-acd4-f3eb03d910ff.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDqAQpPCk&sns=fb&app=desktop
youtu.be/QvPg1AyQ43I
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would be a huge win with the normies and righties probably won't give enough of a shit at this point, as long as it's price controlled so the big networks don't price gouge

>This would be a huge win with the normies and righties probably won't give enough of a shit at this point, as long as it's price controlled so the big networks don't price gouge

Yeah, right after the whole Net Neutrality shit where the "righties" kept fighting against so-called "government control" in favor of "corporation control". No consistency at all, this won't go down well.

5G is extremely unhealthy and forcing it on the peiple is 1984. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people. While he slurps down 12 cans of diet coke and plays golf, the Americans suffer.

You mean socialized costs and privatized profits. Aka Facism or corpratism.

Yeah dude the normies are going to love that. Trumps evolution from prot fascist to actual fascist will put them into hysterics.

That project has cia nigger written all over it.

well at least everybody would know that the NSA has a backdoor for sure

It would be beautiful.

Ive heard so much shit about the effects of 5G that I don’t know wtf to believe.

Who other than the top jewish puppet Trump to carry out their plans.

The CIA really killed it though, they know the normies will already let them do what they want, and that the right-wing will simply continue sucking trump's cock by accepting this CIA nigger shit

This

You forgot two scoops.

Fuckin normies cite FDRs building the fuckin telephone lines to the "poor farmers" all the time.

I'd be surprised, there's a lot of liability with the 5G building and maintenance. Right now I know all the unions involved with it are trying to get together to chart a course through 5G implementation safety. Basically 5G works at such high frequencies it can cause a lot of damage to humans exposed to it working on the infrastructure and maintaining it. So I wouldn't think the govt. would want to take that bodily harm accountability, because you know someone is gonna get hurt, and make national news.

Why would we even consider something this unsafe? Surely if it’s that dangerous at the source, it can’t be too great elsewhere. What’s the benefit to such a cost?

I'm only selling things for the tech companies to make it, so I'm not sure about all the details. But the general thing I hear is the jump from 4g to 5g is gonna be a very large one in the capabilities it can produce for the tech industry, and that this will be a new frontier era for tech because true 5g will allow them to try things they couldn't previously because 4g wasn't up to the task. That or someone in tech really hates birds on telephone poles and wires cause this stuff will probably make a lot of birds kfc.

Kek thanks for the rundown, my dude. I just don’t like the sound of this at all... not nearly enough testing on long term effects.

>current system where those companies each build their own systems with their own equipment using billions in lobbied taxpayer dollars
>vs
>the US government building a network with billions of taxpayer dollars
>this is a "marked shift" in industry

also

>Trump bitching about the ClintonNewsNetwork while literally building the GlowNiggerNetwork

back that shit up with some sources because the first few pages of google is nothing but fringe conspiracy theory garbage. Isn't Korea/Japan already using 5g in some cities? No complaints from them. I've been waiting for this tech for way too long for some tinfoils to try and fuck it up now like they've done with nuclear energy.

Who should we invest stock in?

Quick, how do you make your house a giant faraday cage?

All I’m doing is asking questions because the first few pages of google reads like fringe conspiracy theories.
>I’ve been waiting for this tech for way too long
What advancements will this bring that you’re waiting for?

Oh I totally agree, even from a business standpoint, I feel like they're rushing into a bunch of costs, human harm, and general problems head first.

I can't these are all personal first person conversations and I won't name names.

Not a stock person and not enough insider info, but I would guess amazon since they have their hands in a lot of lucrative looking pots

yes, this is the important question, 5g is the beggining of the end

This would be an interesting development and is worth discussing. There are details that need to be considered, namely the rules of use by the fed and the carriers, but in a non-corrupt system this is demonstrably better than our current mode of operation. I actually trust Trump to set-up non corrupt firms so this is fine with me in principle - let's see the details.

Kek. He doesn't know internet is a NDA creation

Kek, He doesn't know Bitcoin is a NDA creation.

We've already been fucked.

If you don't think the Chinks and Russians don't want a piece of the pie you are delusional.

wireless speeds 50x faster than 4g with very low latency. It will finally be viable to cut the cord and tether your phone for all your internet needs which is likely why US companies are dragging their feet in rolling it out. Data caps are big money for US telecom and 5g, even in an unfair market, should remove any caps or set them so high that any normal person even streaming 24/7 shouldn't hit them.
Manufacturing, automated cars, telecommuting to work, augmented/virtual reality on the go, 4k streaming for people that do twitch irl or independent journalists. So many possibilities for this tech we can't get left behind by the Asians.

>wireless speeds 50x faster than 4g with very low latency.
EMP is very real and for that reason wired connection will always be required

5G will spread disease and wildfires like you've never seen before

Rates of brain tumors , autism and cancers will skyrocket.

anyone who shills for 5G or doesn't forcefully reject it as the health menace it is is an enemy of humanity and should themselves be executed.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDqAQpPCk&sns=fb&app=desktop

death to 5G leave my mitochondria alone!

stop talking

>gubmint controlling the information highways

what could possibly go wrong

Thanks for the info, mane

>The PowerPoint presentation
nigga in africa we use holograms

For the military maybe. Fibre is king.

5G disrupts cellular process of the body

It's horribly bad for humans

Literally can't believe some of you idiots support this

So ironic whenever I see some statist military cuck claiming he's a fucking Libertarian. You people are literally tools for the very thing you claim to hate.

5G interferes with human brainwaves. Now you understand.

Show me the trials on mice or stfu

Holograms arent made of shit and twigs.

Professors in Israel did studies on it and showed it to be incredibly harmful. Yet they are pushing it on the goyim, really makes you think.

Do your own research you lazy fuck.

cool story, needs russian bots or something though

youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDqAQpPCk&sns=fb&app=desktop

Apparently Australia is Fascist then.

>do your own research
why bother posting at all?

Sounds like a great thing to me as long as the prices are lower than they are now.

I'm all for government regulations when they fuck over scumbag companies like AT&T, etc. IMO, if you can give me cheap data rates then I don't car what method you use to achieve that goal.

Sounds snoopy. Ultimate honeypot

>I don't car what method you use to achieve that goal.

you really should be removed from human society along with anyone who says what you do.

I don't like this idea.

Oh fuck off bro. Why would I care what method they use to give me cheap services when I'll be the one laughing all the way to the bank?

It's really a win-win. I get to stop paying for overpriced data(which actually costs these companies almost nothing) and AT&T and others can get fucked.

MAGA!

>wtf I hate fascism now

Im glad the government is doing this. F China.

This.

Fuck China. Fuck AT&T. Fuck having to pay for data.

You can see this is one of the Trump shill threads

>MAGA
>muh based Trump
>wtf I suddenly hate the free market

How do you low life pieces of shit live with yourselves lying to people for money? You will be responsible for the downfall of society. The universe has a funny way of balancing itself, can't wait for you cunts to get yours.

the shills are out in force

>use the banner of national security to create a federal process for installing the wireless equipment, preventing states and cities from having their own rules for where the equipment could go

Oh baby, while baby neo-liberals were crying about Net Neutrality thinking it would do anything to stop monopolies, this move alone would stop greedy local municipalities from getting exclusive zoning rights for shitheads like Comcast.

Im down with subsidizing wireless to cut costs.
Nationalizing a service when facing a national security risk is the correct option.

Nationalised internet's really working out for us, go for it!

>lying to people for money
The way I see it is that people will actually be saving money instead of having to shell out exorbitant fees to data providers like they do now.

Stop being a drama queen soyboy like pic related.

>Comcast et al's ability to monopolize whole regions and price gouge + offer trash service is threatened.
>Suddenly """""""liberterians""""""" come out of the woodwork crying doom about the free-market and government control.

Found the real shill.

One company is leading the charge on 5g and that company is American. Qualcomm will bring 5g to the world by the end of 2018.

China wants to buy the IP, but we aren't selling. This century will be American

Do it with 4G then, why does it need to be 5G?

Do you have any idea how bad 5G is for the human body? There is an ulterior motive behind it, but what do you care, you're getting your short term gain in the form of your shillbux, who gives a fuck about the long term consequence, right?

you're already being cancered with 4G. children are being sterilized, brain cancer/autism/hashimoto's disease is at epidemic levels ages teen/20's.

if you dare bother to look, everything said to be safe has a 50yr exposure rate...why? by then the death rates are so high, payouts thru litigation are nominal. agent orange, tobacco, asbestos...hell, thalidomide is just now working thru the courts & that was in the 50's.

you are literally paying for your cancer & the final fleecing of assets upon terminal hospitalization.

dare you do homework on the following? Exclusion 32 brought to you by insurance companies...btw agents are clueless. search Lloyds of London/Swiss RE.

bioinitiative.org/conclusions

YT - WW2 microwave weapons expert/physicist Barrie Trower.

what i'm telling you is that it does not matter if it's 4G, wifi, bluetooth, cordless phone, cell phone, everyone of these technologies measure exactly as a microwave oven with an RF analyzer. the newer cordless DECT 6.0 tech is like having a cell tower IN YOUR HOUSE!

there's plenty of info out there...don't believe a word i say. do your homework.

>Buy Amazon
Glow in the dark CIANigger confirmed

This is tinfoil bullshit
>what is SAR
>what are limits on SAR

Government controlled, Corporation controlled... if you’re in America, it’s literally the same fucking thing. My issue is the safety of the technology and its effects on humans. That’s the real issue that needs to be addressed, not boomer Jew tier “it’ll save me a buck” arguments.

>Hey lets spend a shitload of money developing a nationwide wireless network with outdated technology!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Hey, white devil did you know that 5G is bad for you? I don't have any evidence for this, but you know its true! You should oppose the US government building a network (even though the telcoms and google will build their own ad hoc anyway). CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!

>You mean socialized costs and privatized profits. Aka Facism or corpratism.
That's our current system, the taxpayer assumes the risk for firms (banks especially) but the reward is all in the hands of the firms.

Your health doesn't matter. Money is all that matters in America. That's why corporations are allowed to feed people poison and 90% of our population looks malformed, disproportionate, overweight, or riddled with some sort of skin condition.

Besides, they could just as easily do this with 4G, there's a reason they are choosing 5G, they know it has certain effects on the human body and they plan to use that to their advantage.

Radio waves and EMF aren't dangerous.

It's a good idea to sit away from your PC or have your laptop on a table, but that's not even really necessary. Same with cell phone towers.

Also, cellphone towers are in no way linked to dying bee populations..

>people will call him a Jew communist if he does it
>people will call him a Jew capitalist if he doesn’t
What’s he supposed to do?

There are no sources. 5G is just a specification. It can be applied to any frequency, such as typical cellular bands that are currently in use for 2G/3G/4G (cellular, 700MHz, PCS, AWS, etc.), or non-conventional millimeter wave bands like 28/39GHz, which can barely penetrate walls/windows, much less your body and skin.

They tried to do this in Australia except it was Fibre to the house (FTTH) under the project name of the National Broadband Network (NBN). The leftist Labor Govt came up with the idea and like all projects leftists initiate, they meant well but they can never, ever execute them, that was 9 years ago. In 2013 the Liberal Party (Neo-Liberals) won the election and decided to roll back FTTH to be Fibre to the Node (FTTN) after the leftists had spent up to $50 billion AUD from 2009-2013 with only a few kilometres of cable being installed, it’s 2018 now and up to $100 billion AUD has been spent on this project and the majority of Australian’s still have not been connected to the network.

Trump has literally rescued America for at least a decade.

What happened, I thought big tough Mr. Trump was going to label China a currency manipulator? Ooh, guess he didn't go through with that one did he?

Keep sucking that orange dick.

t.brainlet

The real reason people are increasingly sterile and getting cancer/autism/etc is because of nano-particles that make their way into food because of mechanized production, and as food additives.

It's good.

The national monopolies will be against it because it removes their monopoly. So I expect Sup Forums to soon be sucking off pajit's tiny dick in this thread so they can get rammed up the ass later by those monopolies, but this proposal does what should've been done with the system in the first fucking place, and what was done with the highway system: Nationalize it and run it fair and free (in speech) for all.

You have basically zero clue about this technology.. it's great to ask questions. When the pack is going one way you look the other.

I haven't looked into cell waves that much but I know EMF from machines does basically nothing.

>when the GOP goes from party of "limited" government to party of outright communist nationalization in one election

>Delusional retardation gets BTFO
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PRICE OF CURRENCY IN CHINA?????

Not an argument.

How exactly would the government deciding to pay for the network be nationalization? They are not seizing property....

And isn't government control what Net Neutrality wanters want?

so in other words Ajit Pai would control 5G? I like the sound of this

It affect everyone, even the assholes pushing for it... if adverse health effects are true.

Wtf didn't expect those tinfoil tards are here.

I like the idea because it helps the government actually turn some sort of profit.

Google and other companies will receive grants to do this from GOV and have a pretty big say. I prefer the FTC controlling the internet over the FCC 100% though.

The FTC has even more power but are different in nature.

We are entering a new cold war against the east bud.

>Israel

It would mean the government owns the actual infrastructure and leases it to corporations to do whatever they want. Resell, release, etc.

This prevents natural monopolies in as much that the natural monopoly here is the government, and competition is introduced semi-artificially via this leasing system.

So if you want to start a 5G wireless ISP you would only need to convince the government to lease to you. Then you can try and make money with that however you want.

This is a telecom attempt at dodging liability for the high risk 5G network.

Shift the burden to the taxpayer...

FUCK OFF

>replacing a decentralized system of several companies with a LITERAL GOVERNMENT MONOPOLY somehow combats uncompetitiveness in the market (caused by government regulations)

The mind of a Trumptard. You fucking chimps have completely lost it.

IF THIS WERE AN OBAMA PROPOSAL YOU WOULD ALL BE
FREAKING - THE - FUCK - OUT
ABOUT THE SURVEILLANCE / BIG BROTHER RAMIFICATIONS

Bullshit you shill fuck

youtu.be/QvPg1AyQ43I

The US government commissioned studies on its affects. They know good and well that it's bad for you.

How can you live with yourself lying to people like this? Fuck you.

I should also add that since this is only for 5G, it means the current landline monopolists can keep their privatized bullshit and are untouched by nationalized 5G infrastructure.

So you can gobble aijit pai's dirty indian cock while also still supporting this move by Trump

As opposed to cheap chinese 5G because they are harvesting our personal information? How about you fuck off to chink land.

THIS POSTER IS A LYING SCUMBAG SHILL WHO YOU MUST REJECT WITH ABSOLUTE PREJUDICE. REJECT THE LIES OF WIRELESS INDUSTRY SHILLS!

The government is still fairly limited in this situation and the internet is still legislated via the FTC. It feels alittle encroaching but they will more than likely not control the WHOLE 5G network, just be a part of me the development.

But the FTC won't censor, simply tug on companies leashes like Amazon & Comcast. Enough people get pissed (has happened before, that's the only reason the FCC did anything before) the FTC will come down with overwhelming force pretty fucking quickly.

fantastic idea.
maintain this option while allowing the free market. This will help ensure the monopolies can't price gouge.

That's just what I learned in class. They don't even go through wood surfaces and even like 6 inches away they are neglible from a 750 watt power supply.

>government building anything
They should fix the shitty road system before they start dabbling in wireless. Just another thing the government will most likely fuck up, also
>building stuff for major corporations

>chink

I'm an American dammit and I don't like the government taking burdens off of companies.

Privatized profits and socialized losses.

Yep. And if they fuck up the FTC will not be happy.