Little Witch Academia

Only 3 episodes left

Finally, what a waste of time this has been. Trigger should already realize they can't make 2 cour anime.

Will the last two episodes about little witches at least or will they drag out the whole Chariot/Croix thing all the way to the finale?

Croix did nothing wrong.

>will they drag out the whole Chariot/Croix thing all the way to the finale?
Probably to the end. And don't forget Andrew too and maybe just maybe Frank/Lotte

What if the last two episodes are not plot-related at all?

Non-Akko little witches are playing a role in this episode, so hopefully they'll continue to do so. Rest of the show is obviously going to focus on the Croix/Chariot plot though

>Don't worry, Chariot. When I remake the world, I'll keep you around. Even in paradise, somebody has to clean the toilets.

>season ends with another random pointless episode like 9

Will there be a season 2?

That's all I care about.

Abandon all hope

nope, no season 2, everyone hated season 1 which corporate took as everyone hating lwa

are people even still watching this trainwreck?

IT IS OVER, ______. I HAVE THE (MORAL) HIGHGROUND!

Proofs?

Wait, was this confirmed at the panel? If this is true I'll probably just kill myself after this season ends

>As if that matter to the investors

Nigga, if there are profits, you can expect 10 seasons

I took a break watching after Cavendish and just caught up. It's fine. Kinda sad Croix is the villain though.

you guys are dorks, i was just pretending to be retarded

Don't scare me like that, user

I could deal with some of the stuff the show is doing if we get a S2. Even then I still really enjoyed the show itself.

Shario-Croix spin off please

something something remember the basics of cqc

Second cour, or even episode 16 at least should have just been this instead.

the hell? it was meant to sound obviously like a lie, if you got that scared of it i worry for what else i could pass off as real

So edgy

>not liking a show/studio is edgy

Where?

All this shit, are you fucking serious Trigger? Also, Diana stealing the show and being super /u/ with Akko again is just so annoying, she even gave her the chariot card.

i dont believe most of that, sounds pretty made up

user, I was at the panel. Trigger was joking with most of those backstories. Only Amanda's seemed serious. But with with the others they even joked with shit like "Yoshinari hasn't even told these stories to the staff!"

Diana is saving the show, user. Not stealing it.

>she even gave her the chariot card.
not yet she hasn't

It's a real joke. During their panel they suddenly said "Yoshinari is gonna tell you something he hasn't even told the staff! Sucy's backstory!!

Only a fucking retard will fall for them.

You aren't fucking retards, are you Sup Forums?

I was there, stop making shit up, lol.

It was obviously a joke. From Yoshinari to the audience. The Constance Stanbot soul shit doesn't even make sense since she has an army of Stanbots.

If Chariot is forgiven I'm going to be pissed. Her punishment should be death in all cases.

Don't you have any wrists to cut, edgyfag?

C&C will be redeemed and you cant do anything about it.

I have an IQ of 86 so borderline

None of it would've happened if not for Woodfucker

I don't know where they're going with her. She pretty much "passed the baton" to Diana regarding Akko and then left by herself to fight Croix all alone.

They're teasing "THE FINAL FATE OF CHARIOT AND CROIX" in the climax PV, though.

I want Croix and Chariot to be cellmates at Azkaban.

Croix can only be redeemed by never appearing in the show again

There is no redemption for child abuse. Croix is fine tho she didn't do anything wrong, Chariot is the one who went handicapping kids

Hahaha, what a faggot you are.

Lying to feel vindicated. Pathetic. Most people liked the show outside Sup Forums and Sup Forums isn't a hivemind to begin with.

>she even gave her the chariot card.
Were you somehow thinking that this not happening was actually a possibility?

i wasn't even trying and you're still retarded enough to do this

goddamn people

Even if it's all made up on the post, it sounds a million times more interesting that the shit we got in the second cour, which is fucking pathetic.

Young Croix pics please

Akko will give it back to Diana; because Diana's card is in English but Akko's cards are in Japanese. It won't seem meaningful but it will have a symbolic meaning of Akko telling Diana to not give up the Chariot dream.

Well, you sure got me. I thought you were shitposting.

*on the spot

Bully the dork!

Hug the dork.

i was just trying to make fun of doomsayers

i want a season 2 as well but only fear it'd become a nyaruko/chuu2 quality s2

Only Amanda's backstory sounds good and fits with her attitude in episode 17. Connie and Jasna's sound completely stupid.

>She pretty much "passed the baton" to Diana regarding Akko
Well, that's not Ursula's decision to make. Akko will decide for herself if she wants to forgive and make up with Ursula.

I love you, Barbara-user!

Kissu the dork!

That depends on what happens with Chariot's final fight with Croix.

>Connie and Jasna's sound completely stupid.

Hey Jasna's at least gives a plausible supernatural justification as of why she's always eating.

Why is Barbara Parker bullying that Finnish boy so much?

Akko doesn't even hate Chariot after all that, she's just hurt and feels like she lost her purpose.

Nothing will happen. They have to finish Chariot's character arc so she's can't die.

BRING BACK SUCY

Source? She seemed pretty angry to me

Reminder to vote for the Diana-Ursula Party

Honestly, even if Ursula didn't know what she was doing, that's still a major crime she never faced any consequences for.
If there's any kind of jurisdiction, they should both face repercussions.

This is the face of pure evil.

Hold hands with the dork!

>we never got a Jasminka episode

Best case scenario is she playing the damsel in distress role in the climax.

Tfw American so you can't vote DUP

No.

I don't want Croix near Chariot ever again. Too much damage already.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

that's not ever stalin tier evil. try this one

You can heal that damage with love. You just have to give it time.

Hello. I'm from the future. In the final episode, Akko saves Ursula from falling to her death thanks to Shooting Star. Diana also saves a heavily injured Croix despite being aware of her true nature because AFFECTION.

Some people are just fat. She doesn't need a supernatural explanation for being a glutton.

Burden the dork!

speaking of not really trying

then again, people believe anything here it seems

Deep down, your beloved Barbara-user is probably a total slut!

Will you give me a cookie if I'm right?

>Deep down
He's not even subtle about it

Time for justice, time to go fight, tomorrow's battle will bring them to their knees for it's our destiny, /lwa/. We have the power to end it all right here.

Go away! Don't say slanderous things!

>Some people are just fat

We're taking about a witch studying in a witch school in a series that had a vampire as one of the proto characters.

The point is to make her stand aside of the regular fat people.

The Average Joe role here belongs to Akko and Lotte to an extent. Jasminka needs to have SOMETHING.

sure

Yeah, but it's not like magic has to necessarily affect the basic aspects of their personality or character traits. Amanda isn't a rebellious tomboy and Diana isn't an overachieving nerd because of magic. It would be better to distinguish Jasminka from regular people with something other than her compulsive eating, i.e. actually developing her beyond being a one trick character.

Anyway, if they're going to insist on giving her a supernatural basis for being fat, they should at least come up with something better than demon possession

I'm tired of seeing the same three pictures of Sucy every thread.
Post rare Sucys.

Wait, really? I haven't seen such things, so I'm quite curious to see how much of a slutty user he is. Maybe I missed it?
Be honest to yourself, user. Barbara-user probably secretly loves the idea of using tons of cocks to send waves of pleasure through their mind as they're taken by force.

Bully her some more.

Stop it! My wife isn't a slut! Go project your perverted fantasies onto someone else!

>Diana isn't an overachieving nerd because of magic.
user...

The yay has only just begun.