Buyfag thread

Before asking any questions to your buyfriends, be sure that you've read the guide.
Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/06/08/megurine-luka-v4x-character-vocal-series-03-megurine-luka/
myfigurecollection.net/item/543643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw EMS is cheaper than SAL for once

OH fatty

The new Symphogear CDs are up. I am getting them from Amico.

Meteorea might be up for pre-order before the show finishes.

Not hard considering its a two cour series

>white
Boring

c-cute

Did anyone else get a warning for replying to the last thread? I tried replying and got a warning for "replying to a roll thread", which makes 0 sense.

Matching pantsu with her waifu

Healthy

I hope we can see some nendo bullying when she's released.

I think it was the same in the Alter one. Why wont they give Nozomi exciting pantsu? Purple lacy ones seem like a no brainer

You'll get a 500 pages booklet to assemble her base and you'll like it

Thats Maki territory

I want a nice male figure to give some variety to my collection.
Thing is, all male figures are of skinny fags who look ridiculous. Why is it?

On the subject, do we have any idea what kind of underwear Alter Umi will have?

I've already bought the Maki scales with nice pantsu, I need more

People who like male figures love skinny faggots who look ridiculous

What are the odds of this binning? I'd imagine pretty low considering it's Grandblue I guess.

I'm still not sure if I want to pre-order it or not.

-95%

Pretty low

Lover her front, her back is meh

You're going to be displaying her with the front towards you anyway, aren't you?

Shame she's 1/8

There's little point on owning a figure that only looks good from the front or one angle though, if that's the case Id rather just see the pictures.

I suppose there's a case to be made for that as well. If every single angle isn't immaculate, I am generally turned off as well unless it's a character I love and this is the only chance I'll get.

What do you guys think about this 1/4 Luka?

Love Luka but I still don't like the V4 outfit too much.

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/06/08/megurine-luka-v4x-character-vocal-series-03-megurine-luka/

boring

>that neck

her face looks odd, like she's not sure about smiling or something.

Any thoughts on this fig?

it's shit

Hair with that many strands looks hideous.

I would literally kill for a Lambda figure.

Fuckin Studio-Halfeye is trying to bankrupt me.

2 months after they announce the Gurren Lagann Giga Box for 100,000 Yen, they announce the Metallic version for about the same price?

Jesus

This figure is sexier than any other figure posted in the last few threads

How did they do it?

>variety
Just say you're gay. We're not going to bully you fruity boy.

Arisu's design has always been built of being cute-sexy, the race queen outfit just accentuates this trait of hers.

>delayed again
Fucking why this is the fourth time

Nice sculptor

Funny how the sculptor is the same guy behind Griffon's shit.

Should be a nice comparison of how a nice manufacturer like Amakuni can make a huge differencve

Vira is my wife

>Amakuni
>Nice

KEK

Amakuni is the 5th best manufacturer.

Yes?

lol no they're shit

No quality issues, they deliver what the prototype shows, paintjob is alter levels of detailed and they even use the same smooth skin paint. SO, yes, they are indeed nice.

I have their Amatsukaze, who is my wife. She is nice.

You have a nice wife.

So you don't like the SCULPTOR and blame the company manufacturing it instead?

That's a nice way of showing of your retardation.

Thank you. She is level 155.

Does anyone here use wooden shelves for their figures? I have a huge shelf that's probably big enough for 1/6 (or even 1/5) scales, but my concern is the lighting. I cant decide on whether or not I should pick LED strips over LED tube lights.

If you mean the sculpt that's a different story, not that anyone would actually display her without the mask anyway.

But even then your pic shows nice shadowing , details and paintjob. And they actually deliver what they show on the prototype

Problem with wooden shelves is the ones too deep, you actually need some raisers and good lighting, the better looking ones are actually spotlights and not the strip ones ( that look better on glass cabinets).

Gotta be honest, her eyes look fucking retarded even with the mask on.

Its spot on compared to the pic its based on though. While she does have way better sprites in game and plenty of official illustrations the figure is quite close.

I wouldn't call it spot on. In the actual art she looks like a normal anime girl. But with the figure her eyes are too big, her pupils too small and she just looks fucking crazy and retarded.

Why Berserk figures are so fucking expensive?
They're all like 70k+ and don't even look that nice. Except for the figmas I guess.
I just want Guts in the berserker armor without the helmet.

I did notice that it's mostly glass cabinets that use LED strips. I've been going around several shops and I have observed that wooden/plastic shelves tend to use tube lights and spotlights, or a combination of tubes and strips.

Fuck, I just looked up Guts' figma with the berserker armor and preowned it's over 20k too. What the fuck.
There's obviously a repressed demand in this market and they're just sitting on their asses, bleeding money with the shit anime.

the pupils are smaller on the art, and the eyes are the same size, hell they are even sightly larger if you go by the mask's eye cutouts.

So, really not see the big fuss about it, specially when we haven't gotten a pic from the same angle as the illustration

Pretty shit. Wait for the Temptation one.

I've never touched GuP before but maybe I will now. That figure looks really good.

I'd say it's worth it.

Fuck you, Amakuni is amazing. Definitely getting this one, the detailing is insane.

I like it

I remember someone saying a few months ago that a Nozomi figure was announced, anybody here knows anything about it?

I think GSC's is better.

Di Molto Bene

>Di Molto Bene

Oh so it is a statue, I hoped it would be a articulate figure.

Oh well, will wait to see the price.

>Pie, Tell me your secrets

Don't care about Keijo but looked it up out of curiosity
myfigurecollection.net/item/543643
>mfw user wasn't actually joking

What are some fads you totally missed out on?

How bad are their figures? I know they make a lot of Jojo shit, but I have no idea if they're any good. They have a Chitose figure coming which I'm curious about.

They are shit

Bad. Not worth it.

All of them. I don't buy figures just because they're popular.

I guess that some anons would says some along these lines:

>Sevens Sins
>BRS
>K-ON
>Girls und Panzer
>Raita's Angelic Sluts
>Fateshit
>Swordboyshit
>KanColleshit
>LoveLiveshit
>Idolshit

Anything else?

Your mom

>Fateshit
I think something can keep doing for long enough that it ceases to be a fad

>Muh hipster pride

I guess we're never getting anything decent from this series then. I'd be happy with even just a Nendo.

Should I start buying shit just because they're a popular fad then? Does it make you feel good to be a part of """the discussion""" because you bought the monthly slut? Just buy whatever you like because you like it, not because it's the new cool thing to do.

Reminder that you'll never be accepted to the buyfag-eliteā„¢ society if you don't own at least 55+ Miku/Saber scales.

Scalp and Wolf

That's just creepy and obsessive. Fucker probably looks like a fat otaku rapist.

You start sounding like an elitest when you claim to have literally never bought something that could be described as a fad

>Should I start buying shit just because they're a popular fad then?
Are you dense?, you buy shit just because you like it, no matter if it is popular or not
You discard something just because it popular? That's a retarded way of thinking

>creepy and obsessive
Where do you think you are?

There's nothing uglier than overfilled display cases.

>it
It is*

The only one I missed and wished I hadn't is Seven Sins. They're expensive a fuck right now, and I doubt it's going to get better, so I don't think I'll bother at this point. Glad I never fell for the idolshit meme, though. That is truly a black hole from which money can never escape.

I'll just stick with my boatgirls and mecha musume.

Going by stuff like this , no, I've never bought something that was a fad.

>You discard something just because it popular? That's a retarded way of thinking
Where did you even get that from? I said you shouldn't buy shit JUST because it's popular. If you like it AND it's popular, who cares? What matters is that you like it. I never said you shouldn't buy something because it's a fad, just that it shouldn't be a reason to get a figure. See FAGs for example. Lots of retards buying them without even knowing they're a model kit, just because they're popular.

hi buyf/a/gs, are my prices fair? I'm trying to sell all of my figures right now.

GSC 1/8th scale Makise Kurisu - $90
Kotobukiys 1/8th scale Asuna - $50
GSC 1/8th scale Homura Akemi - $50
Alter 1/8th scale Menma (Meiko Honma) - $60
GSC 1/8th scale Tenshi - $55
NEW - GSC Nendo Miku Hatsune Halloween Ver. - $50
NEW - GSC Nendo Umi Sonoda - $30
Alter 1/8th scale Rin Tohsaka Summer Ver. - $50
Kotobukiya 1/8th scale Rin Natsume Nekobiyori - $50
Kotobukiya 1/8th scale Kudryavka Noumi Waffu Ver. - $40
Alter 1/8th scale Tsuruya-san - $20
Kotobukiya 1/8th scale Ruiko Saten - $40
GSC 1/8th scale Sumika Kagami - $40
Banpresto Fate Testarossa - $10
Banpresto Nanoha Takamachi - $10

You can't even appreciate the figures in this clusterfuck.

>Where did you even get that from?
From your own post >I don't buy figures just because they're popular.
I just buy whatever stuff I like, not giving a fuck if it is popular/fad/meme/whatever
I give you that there is some people that gets a figure just because they are popular, but that's a minory

How many times did you hot glue them?

>comparing an objectively huge franchise like Fate, and Type-Moon in general, to some genuine fads

Those are actually decent prices

The only advantage that Fate/Type Moon has over fad is that they have been around more years, the other fads are just a few years newer