MILO IS TAKING CALLS FOR HIS SHOW

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5-4lkX1iNE

It starts in 30 minutes, would be a shame if someone called in to ask him about his degenerate lifestyle

THE NUMBER TO CALL IN IS 833-ITS-MILO

AGAIN ITS 833-ITS-MILO

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

calling and asking him if he is gay

Bumping for potential lols

Milo is still trying to defend Steve Bannon and saying that Trump and Bannon are on good terms. He's a fucking 0 integrity piece of shit.

He'll just out-charisma you. Don't argue with Loki.

>anti-vaxxers
Conservaties are a joke

Milo, can you please show us your pearls wrapped around your dick. That would make my day. Thanks!!
PS -- I think I'm your biggest fan.

Ask that faggot what he did to his teeth, they look like dentures. sage

Obviously, he should be asked for his position on the Jewish Question

>would be a shame if someone called in to ask him about his degenerate lifestyle

what do you think that will accomplish?

He'll just be like "Lmao yeah I love nigger dicks" and then what...

Can someone ask why he dates blacks if they can't make white babies

Can someone ask about the Jewish problem: be more covert and ask about the Israeli Supreme Court. WATCH THE REACTION

>It starts in 30 minutes, would be a shame if someone called in to ask him about his degenerate lifestyle

Or, "Exactly how fabulous will the uniforms be after you've instituted your thousand queer reich?"

Should we splice his voice like Ghost?

Acting like the calls are pre-selected...

Ask if he would be willing to get an artificial womb added in his asshole

Hi Milo. Fuck off.

Fuck you, Milo is based

THIS

yes that would be fucking awesome

why do mods allow this pure human shill trash to stay up but archive other good threads???!?!? sage this shit gtfo this site

Spending $47.50 a year to listen to a Civic normie tier meme "conservative" who hasn't been relevant since 2016

THIS

(and I don't normally tolerate gayness)

Ask him why does he consider himself a better faggot than the rest of us faggots?

> constantly showing off
> constantly degrading his own community
> does not support gay rights
> does not support human rights
> hypocrite and biggot

This idiot does not have a single original idea in this deformed brain. He is just a shill for /pol and an edgy soy boy

Better get that zika vacc soon monkey boii

Ask him why he hasn't paid the toll yet. Was he inoculated against the toll with some sort of coal vaccination?

you asking you faggot pussy nigger