youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8gQXQSEqY
twitter.com/EmperorBigD/status/873452184184205315
youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk&t=119s
youtube.com/watch?v=OzmnvWqC5B8
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32279&start=180
youtube.com/watch?v=Ide6zHDRplo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been a year since the anime's Future Trunks Saga began. Did you enjoy the ride?

I dropped it really quickly because the premise was shit, watched the fights from youtube, never regretted dropping it

>Re-Resurrection 'F'
16th movie? Another theme? Any of them can help
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

>youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8gQXQSEqY

>Goku's mastered SSGSS
Good

>no Vegeta's SSG-SSB yet
It hurts

Interesting premise ruined by Toei's shit writing.

The ending could have been a bit better developed, needed another 2-3 episodes and the finale shouldn't have been one of the most poorly drawn episodes of the entire series, but it was overall a pretty great experience. Goku Black and Zamasu were great villains that are worthy of standing alongside the big 3 from Z, and the mystery surrounding Black's identity and the rampant for the first half of the saga was some of the most fun I've ever had discussing Dragon Ball.

and the memes were DANK

twitter.com/EmperorBigD/status/873452184184205315

Friendly reminder that cuckdom is still a retard

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

I had fun with the FT arc while it lasted and then I dropped the anime again after it ended

very strange

I agree with this guy youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk&t=119s

VERY weird

Who is this guy? Is he like xforts, sits on Sup Forums threads all day looking for theories from other people to make videos?

this is not okay
this is not okay
this is not okay

Some guy who thinks he's the "face" of the Dragon Ball community.

Reminder that something is going to happen in Dragon Ball Super and not many people are going to like it.

So, like xForts, who thinks he's the face of the jojo fanbase.

>Says in his apology that the "Toei is fucking with us" was a joke
>Unironically still talking about it

>not many people are going to like it
That's the entirety of Dragon Ball Super in the first place.

The only fandom I've seen that complains as much as the Dragon Ball fandom is the Eva fandom, so that's not surprising.

Honestly I'd be more worried if they did something that made everyone happy.

Almost everything Super has done has had a shitload of people not like it, what's your point?

I don't think anyone liked the ending of the Black arc.

Not yet. It aired on June 12th. Two more days.

It was this saturday, don't be a pedant.

>I don't think anyone liked the ending of the Black arc.
How about Trunksfags?

You know I've heard people say the Manga will fix it but I don't see how you can fix such a retarded unfulfilled and generally shitty ending.

>mfw Sean's favorite Goku line is his Superman speech to Frieza when he goes Super Saiyan the first time

I liked it except for that stupid "ZAMASU IS THE UNIVERSE" nonsense.

Future Mai was the only good thing that came out of that trainwreck

t. ningen

That ending shat all over Trunksfags.

You can find people that like pretty much anything, there are people out there that think GT and DBS are really good.

By having a different ending?

Idk how but Trunks will defeat Black when Merged Zamasu fusion ends and then Zamasu will find and use Zeno's button as the ignorant litte brat he's (because Goku lost the button when his gi was ripped off). Zeno will erase Zamasu and they will go to the main timeline and the multiverse of Trunks's timeline will be fine (they can't go to the present and again to the future so no multiversal erase).
At the end Trunks and Mai will use the time machine that Cell's stole from the other future Trunks and they will live in that timeline in which Bulma lost her son.

Don't you mean Vegitofags?

>Trunks will defeat Black when Merged Zamasu fusion ends
Nope.

I liked it, yeah. I love bittersweet endings.

>Superman speech to Frieza
user, not everyone can be the hope of the universe

Yep. Eat a dick.

Except for the fact that the ending was very fucking rushed, I had no problems with it.

Ironically he now actually is the hope of the universe, it's just he's the one that also put U7 in danger in the first place.

At least Vegito was winning his fight.
Trunks watched everything he loved get destroyed and was then transported to live with his double where he'll always get reminded of his failure.

Calm down kid and no Trunks isn't defeating SSR Black right now.

He's an idiot. Are you him?

Is hell comfy?

So how will characters that aren't saiyans activate their tingles?

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

So in case Tenshinhan, Krillin, and Kame-sennin somehow prove useful during tournament, should they start/restart their schools? I mean it will prove that there's still some point in the human training and there probably wasn't an decently-trained one since Goku's generation (even Videl who clearly had potential). Saiyans aren't going to stay forever (I mean, unless hybrids become stronger with each more human generation) and Earth may need some protecion, say, 300 years from now.

They obviously send you to an area that will force you to repent.

Why didn't they pick Cell instead?

They didn't have a Super Saiyan 2 and a LSSJ on their team?

It's whatever your idea of hell would be. Apparently butterflies is Frieza's hell. Not sure why that wouldn't be Dabura's, but whatever.

Because first form Freeza is already stronger than Big Bug

yummy pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=OzmnvWqC5B8

Cell reincarnated already ok? Fuck off Cellcucks.

Because we can't have a banter between smug Cell and angry Gohan that will have PTSD attack from seeing him

Why is Buu asleep and fat again? Simple answer: stop asking questions.

Is there an episode tonight?

Yes, I did.

I can only imagine the dialogue.
>Hey Goku, how was being dead?
>Hey Gohan, go on a homicidal killing spree yet?
>Hey Vegeta, still weaker than everybody?
>Who are the rest of you again?

You mean the Zamasi?

I kekked
10/10

Because a universe without saiyans or only a few of them is a worthless universe that it should be deleted

It was bizarre, and that's why I liked it.

>yfw they recreate this scene with Frost during the ToP

Didn't they already do that during the U6 tournament?

they did, if they wanna do it better though, that'd be cool

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32279&start=180

Look at the bottom if you want to see cuckdom get BTFO

I completely forgot about this (and most of U6/U7 tournament) desu

What if cell is sleeping inside of 17 and become his power up in the ToP

What if Zamasu was the future omni-king?

I kind of hope they do canonize that form in Super, either with Frieza or with Frost. Bringing in the legendary super saiyan form opened the door for it at the very least.

I hate to be a power level fag, but how is base Goku not at least as strong as Perfect Cell by now?

Universe Zamasu was so fucking ridiculous that I actually lost my shit laughing when that happened.

He's stronger. Frost seems to be around RoF Frieza levels, he just can't transform.

Oh hey, smugpup, I'll just click on this anARGRHLBAHRGARHLBRHGRlARHGH

Horrible gif bud

Didn't Vegeta beat him as a normal Super Saiyan? He's probably around Namek Frieza level.

I'd say he's more like Cell/Fat Buu level.

Goku could have beaten Final Form Frieza as a Super Saiyan. He didn't transform because he didn't think he'd need to.

He literally was and is some how. That future little fuck is evil incarnate

Jesus christ never post this again

Dragonball super is the whos who of animes. it tries to appeal to people who liked a shit anime by being more shit. Because we all know that people who watched dragon ball z have shit taste

ukll be hereing form my lawer soon .btw yor not smug

Why is he so beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ide6zHDRplo

Who would win

you made me open my eyes, because of this post i will no longer watch dragon ball super and i will start to worship toyotaro

I dunno, dude.

his points were good though

Yes, but that ending was shit.

Only thing I agreed with is Vegeta seeing Bulma die.