So Sup Forums what will your post revolution role be?

So Sup Forums what will your post revolution role be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnay6Mv3K-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have no idea that first people the communist goverment kills is the revolutionaries

To rise up against the revolutionaries. I would then have something to fight for.

helicopter pilot

Only correct answer.

The wise oracle who speaks of kek, jews, and mythical mutts

>posting a twit from 2005

Cheese maker checking in.

gas chamber button clicker

Rotting in the ground because they'd have to have gone through me to succeed.

Gas chamber operator

Wut dat?

normie executioner

This. See Mao and his youth brigades

Oven shoveler

Train technician, just like now only the people riding inside those trains won't be coming back in the afternoon.

I'd be happy to spend all day tying libtards to stakes and throwing a torch into the wood pile at their feet.

abstract merchant maker

Can guarantee with almost 100% accuracy that their role would be to fill out the death statistics.
After every revolution comes the purge, and some commie fuckwit who wants to do uniform designs is not going to have a good time of it.

All of them think they will be in a non-combat roll? Howdo they think will they win if none of them are willing to fight?

Meanwhile on the right side:
>ask what your roll will be after
>all replies are kill more commies
Yeah, I think we got this

Nigger whipper

Or farm equipment mechanic

Homogeneity officer of a major corporation

Industrial equipment sales and service
But this time in English
>Tfw Chicago May as well be Mexico

Soy consumption police officer.

Never change Sup Forums

Lmfao, all these faggots thinking they wouldn't be toiling into an early grave while the bourgeoisie live it up.

"Uniform design", my sides can't contain all this laughing, they're going to fucking die within a week

>what would you do during the Revolution
>cntrl+f “eat my children”
A little disappointed.

>every single communist wannabe imagines themselves to be the commissar at the tip top of the pyramid, and not one of the innumerable ditch diggers at the base

How might this basic psychological dynamic destroy the revolution as soon as it wins the war?

yeah lol at that fag. as if he wouldn't be shot in the back of the head before his family is sent a bill for the bullet.

I want to make big guns be bigger guns!

After we win the race war, establish white -only ethnostate and secure the existence and future for our children?

Man, I just want to live near the forest, play videogames and be with the doggo.

Never wanted anything else, but they just can't let me have it.

Nice d i g i t s Texas

Upper middle class white leftists have no future in any scenario beyond the continuation of the current system. This makes me happy beyond measure.

I can't believe how blind these kids are to their status as petty bourgeoisie. Maybe that's why class is practically the only thing neo-Marxists DON'T focus on. Still only a matter of time after they get their rebolution that the proles once again turn their guns to the 'useless intellectuals' (though that moniker might actually be true on this case).

>implying that these fags have a chance against us

Fertilizer
Prisoner
Prisoner
Fertilizer.

>you will never be a commie grunt who gets to shoot fuckers like this
>You will never be a commie dictator consigning millions of commies to death

I almost want to become commie just for this reason

I'll be hunting commie renegaydes in the American bush.

>in my fantasy
leader of the resistance killing commie scum at every opportunity.
>in reality
some guy who got killed by the feds because i had a tablespoon more toothpaste than regular rations permits.

blessed are the cheese makers

>liberal college professors/student are the first to be purge
>then all the niggers, spics, and trans
>then the masses will starve
>then 50 years of trying to rebuild what the commies destroyed
Some days I really do wish the commies take over just so they can hit the rest button like pol pot. As for me I'm going to be that jap in the jungles of the pacific in 2050 still at the ready to kill the enemy

>Commies care about their country and their army
>Capitalistic cucks only care about maximising profits for their favourite Jewish companies.

Hmm really puts things in perspective.

>faggot who has probably never shot a gun in his life thinks he'll be involved with logistics for a military force
lol

Neet

>Uniform design

>uniform design

This nigga believes uniform design will be a full time occupation

I want to be in the virtue police

Are you sure your a human and not an ork?

I have a master's in business and one eye, so I'll get the helicopter factories up and running.

Orks are not the only ones who like big guns.
I'm a big fan of artillery myself.

>mechanic removes a piece of debris from a malfunctioning cotton gin (Virginia, 1792)

i'll kick start the white women into pregnancy

Double agreed

We guardsmen love big guns.

These people won't even survive the initial overthrow.

They would all be dead in a ditch under true communist rule, non room for soyboys who cannot labor for the motherland

Nice design Lance. I really like the epaulets
Now back to the wheat field, faggot

Goddamn it, King Leopold II

The revolution that purges the country of communist and crypto-Marxist filth?

I'd love to be the hero on the left.

Them lefties will have the roles of corpses.

Seriously though, seeing as I can machine guns and their components from stock metal using lathes and mills I'd probably be a gunsmith. I'm not talking CnC either, just micrometers and the like.

Holy shit these people don’t think they would be the first to be killed? Fucking retards don’t even understand their own bullshit.

Fucking mechs!

This. They never volunteer for anything physical, despite the fact that 95% of all available work outside of the military would require manual labor to feed the Motherland. It's nothing but:
>teehee im going to do this cool desk job for commie america, i'll put this state-funded degree to great use!
When in actuality they'd never get the chance to attend university, and would die from backbreaking labor at 40. Fucking leftists.

i wanna be protectorate of the Negro

Deep cover agent for the resistance to communism. I will continue on as an academic and secretly pass on information to the resistance and write and disseminate wrongthink information until I'm Gulag'd, shot, or forced into a more active role. Better dead than red.

I want to be known as The Man of the Hour.

>sending me to a gulag

I rather die on the battlefield then be humiliated like cattle. Bring it you fucks.

They don't stand a chance with digits like these.

These idiots honestly think they wont be lined up against a wall and sentenced to firing squad.

Dictator for life?

watch the Vice show Jungletown.
it perfectly encapsulates these idiots' personas.

Totally devoid from reality, high "moral" Ideas People.
The show is hilarious, but not for the reasons the creators thought of.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnay6Mv3K-Y

Looks like the recovered texts between Strzok and Page. Probably setting up some bullshit meeting with someone who told them they had no interest in colluding against Presidential candidates that they then forced to take part anyway.

Right Wing Death Squad of course. Talk about a fulfilling job where you cant wait to go to work everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE

I will be a gender reassignment consultant.

You're fucking stupid.

Tbd
Depends on what faction gains control and if someone promising appears.

>consultant
you mean enforcer, right comrade?

>Or farm equipment mechanic
Top kek

Führer.

This.

Probably lined up against a wall somewhere and shot in the back of the head

Intelligence

I will be driving the bulldozer pushing communists and immigrants into mass graves

>05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random

Shit fucked up. I

Meant to say, it's funny they think they would have a choice.

Perfect.

Private security or Arms merchant.

>uniform designer

gets me every time

What I reckon I'd do is render down the corpses of political prisoners into products that can be of use to the regime. Soaps, leathers, bones could boiled for glue or be ground to meal to increase the phosphorous levels in the soil at Glorious New World Government's many workfarms. As society is purged of thinkers of wrong thoughts we will wash with many soaps, we will wear many leathers, we will know luxury as our reward for cleansing the world of unacceptable ideas.

Same as it is now: fixing machinery broken by idiots.

red army slayer and counter terrorist because thats what i will do, kill all you fucking commies.

>haha dem fukkin dorfs

I will have a start up for fair trade tampons and I will also manage a blog about political matters, fashion and lifestyle

>gulag for antisocial people
bring it on fuckers, I've already got nothing to lose but my virginity