He's right, you know

Great, we're they illegal when then founded the company??

They were founded by Europeans or Jews. American Identity is a cancer, I don't share anything in common with niggers or brown subhumans. The only thing in common is that we share the same passport. For shame.

>reddit
>tech company
I want this fag got to tell me how many of these companies were founded by 70 IQ Somalis

he's not right, he's being internally dishonest and that is a list of companies complicity in prism

how many of those were jews or caucasians?

Idiot. They were all Haitians and Somalians
Keep up the good work

legal immigrants my dude

whites, or jews my man

A Twatter post is not worthy of its own topic.

80% are european and the rest jews not even a 5% are of other etnicities,what we knew we didnt need to change the 1965 inmigrant law

And not one was a Mexican.

The only one of those founded by a non-white non-jew was Apple. And he was adopted as an infant by a white couple.
>inb4 you wouldn't have an iPhone if not for Syrians

This man's tweet is white supremacy.

kek so true

Mark Ruffallo told me we're all illegal immigrants so I don't know what this guy is talking about.

wrong. the list is bullshit

also, listing multiple companies by the same founder?

TYPICAL DISHONEST LEFTISTS

and steve job was biracial european and syrian so not even one

Looks like we need to stop taking in third worlders and go back to only accepting white people. Seems to work out well that way.

Hmm sweetie, ever heard of hostdime? 300 million in revenue tech company founded by a dreamer

Oooohhhhh!!!! Anecdotal evidence! Wow! You really got me there, sweetie.
What time would you like to go into the the oven.?

Any of them mexicans? No? Muslims? No?

Also, a white was the co-founder so your shitskin gets cancelled out. You still go to the oven.

It's fucking disgusting how disingenuous garbage like this reaches hundreds of thousands of people.

Can you imagine how much better off their home countries' economies would be if these company founders would have stayed put. The USA was committing a grave disservice to the world by admitting these immigrants and letting the third world deteriorate via "brain drain."

I know, it's terrible. We're already an economic superpower, do we really need to take struggling countries' most powerful natural resource too?

i have been here for years and still >tfw no gf