This is how Europeans see America and Americans. What do you yanks think about it? Fair? Unfair?

This is how Europeans see America and Americans. What do you yanks think about it? Fair? Unfair?

youtube.com/watch?v=JL1brSOhmuE&t=22s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35pfllMiLag
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfxl0-sgJE0
youtube.com/watch?v=tjGxyuxdrKM
youtube.com/watch?v=I_jHviSHykI
youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring what a dead continent thinks about you

both my parents are European citizens. I have dual citizenship to a European country. I travel to Europe very frequently and have interacted with many Europeans in my life. I say this is a God fearing, patriotic American that the European opinion of Americans means absolutely noting to me. European men are feminine and weak pussies. Donald Trump will continue kicking ass and you faggots can continue being irrelevant retards thousands of miles away in your irrelevant countries. No one cares. Not a single American worth a fuck cares that some faggy European doesn't agree with his political views.

Why do you hate white people?

>This is how Europeans see America and Americans
implying the chad american care about what others think about them

agreed. I love jews and degeneracy, fuck europe and fuck white people!

We really don't care what Europeans think if anything we are amused that you guys think we are equals.
Finand's GDP, in 2015, was 230 million
There are 24 US States that made more than 250 million in 2015
You guys are simply irrelevant dinosaurs

this

No, THIS is how Europeans see America and Americans.

Did you even watch the video? Nobody is denying that america is economic super power. It's about you as a person, americans. I would much rather be seen as a great person rather than "hey you have a great country but you, yourself are quite unsophisticated and uncultured character".

I did. But I'm saying that we are so far above you socially that we tend to disregard all of your criticism.
Maybe if you were from the UK or Germany

This.

How Europeans see Americans vs how Americans see Europeans.

muh GDP
we need more spic workers to increase the GDP even more, take that europeans!

But you are alone in that thought. Every person around you cringes. You are like that mouth breather kid on a class who thinks he's funny but the other kids are laughing at him and not with him.

Do you really want to be seen like that? over 50mil of you don't but it seems there are a lot of you who are still blind.

yeah.. something like that

This. Everyone in the world can point to America on a map. Most don't even know finland is a country

fuck off fatass

I'm trying to describe the typical american attitude to you.
We are so sure of our preeminence that we are immune to criticism.
You asked what yanks think about it so I'm telling you what most Americans would think if they were asked that.
I'm being a little edgy for kicks too but the spirit is the same. We think, no we KNOW, we are the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm reporting you to the UN for stealing my photo. That's my private Facebook profile pic

once again, no one gives a fuck. You live in FINLAND. Sure, your quality of life is good and you're happy in your little village of 200 autistic mongolized finns, but who gives a fuck? No one cares. Literally no one cares about your irrelevant country.

WE NEED MORE SPICS
WHO ELSE WILL CLEAN OUR TOILETS

>europeasants are this obsessed with america

Confirmed. Is there any sound argument against USA being the greatest civilisation ever?

and who else will displace white people and impregnate white women?

>Finn posts pic of other Finn that's easily identifiable by energy drink in hand
>THIS IS WHAT WE THINK AMERISHARTS LOOK LIKE

Holy fuck, this is some good b8!

>memeflag
A fucking leaf no doubt

"Leading Expert Mikko Oittinen..."
Who? What's he an expert in? Why should I care what Peans think?

You are missing the point. This is not Finland vs USA.

This is how Europeans see Americans. I give you some props that the majority of you have started to notice and cares their image. (picking Obama and majority not voting Trump) but there are still you who that video is targeted. Don't you want to come to the side of sophistication and proper manners?

I don't see the problem this guy looks great

It's the video not the guy in the pick. Just picked a random pic from my folder.

Making decisions based on what we fear others think of us is the first step to being as pitiful as Europe.

Good post reddit

But when you cared or rather when you where freshly "european" it was your golden era. When you started to turn inside and acting like Trump America has crumbled.

>a)Fair?
>b) Unfair?
c) don't give fuck #1

Why are europeans so obsessed with voicing their obvious jealousy fueled displeasure with the states?

Why do you guys project yourselves onto americans, you say we are ignorant and dumb, yet you sit there and let your country get flooded to the brim with muslim immigrants and let your women get colonized by sandy invaders.

>the past
This is now. Trump America is getting close to the founders intended. You evidently don't know a whole lot about us.

They're obsessed with us. Just ignore them and let them orbit.

It clearly isn't as it's a big fucking shot show right now. We all can read the news and come on the world is laughing at your "leader".

and this sort of self righteous conceited dick is how we see europeans. you all have your heads too far up your own asses to see daylight. fite me

This fat guy sitting there with his eyes too close together and bitching and whining is making me feel very insecure.

>you sit there and let your country get flooded to the brim with muslim immigrants and let your women get colonized by sandy invaders.
it's this kind of thinking that makes you seem uncultured and brash.

>yet you sit there and let your country get flooded to the brim with muslim immigrants and let your women get colonized by sandy invaders.

Ironic that america, the home of immigrants, is against minorities moving to europe. This is why people think we're racists.

>Yuropoor buttmad that America is #1

Yeah yeah yeah, talk shit all you want, but we literally occupy your fucking continent with a military that could decimate you without resistance.

>7 posts by this ID
You're very chatty aren't you Markku?
That's kind of a feminine trait

This. Obama never represented the US
t.dual citizen

what the fuck makes you think you or anybody else has the right to critique us? who made you god?

Free speech?

kill yourself you fucking retard

>stupid cursive neck tattoo
Degenerate tool

his shoes are less cucked than sweden

Fair or unfair points aside, the way I see it generally people don't care what Europe thinks about us because whether being on a different continent with no idea what's going on in Europe, muh America number 1 all time types, big brain "constitution is the best thing ever" etc. 56% memes aside as long the world views America (and Americans themselves) believe it is the best country ever the average American is just not going to care much about the world around it aside from being the best.
>youtube.com/watch?v=35pfllMiLag
That being said with major demographic changes such as BLM chimpouts
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bfxl0-sgJE0
and "Dreamers" screaming down people in this rapidly changing climate
>youtube.com/watch?v=tjGxyuxdrKM
in general shitty liberals with Trump Derangement syndrome
>youtube.com/watch?v=I_jHviSHykI
and our (((fellow white people))) being the ones behind this agitation
>youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

It's subject to change at anytime. Though I wouldn't have it any other way, these times are most entertaining shitshow in the current year. Whether end of the world comes, USA turns into Brazil, or shit hits the fan for the better; I'd rather have it be an entertaining shitshow over a depressing, slow gradual degradation that you see in Europe.

>not obese
fake news

and that stereotypical eurofaggot ego that we have come to expect and loathe from you faggots

He's too thin to be an American.

>quite unsophisticated and uncultured character
And how is that "quite unsophisticated and uncultured" country keeps beating all of you into irrelevance?
Could it be that you're weak and dying?
How good is to be a "good person" if you're dead?

>further irrelevant foreigner opinion
From here it's looking pretty good, sourpuss.
Like I've said before, we do not care what the other side of the world thinks of us. We don't need you. We don't bother you. Unless you have oil.

>Finn posts pic of other Finn that's easily identifiable by energy drink in hand

that's beer.
wait have i been baited?

Why are you guys programmed to ignore harsh conversation and honesty? Why are you such a fucking faggot pussy?

Fair

this is very conformist, very Finnish thinking. a people like this can enforce schoolmarmish propriety very well, but it doesn’t ever really dare to defy or lead in the face of majority opposition

You think we're hipsters?

I want to fuck a midget.

I have the same watch as that soyboy. Oh god, I guess I need to kill myself now.
It's a Daniel Wellington.

I dunno, I get to throw giant lefse parties with my family without fear of having a melanin-enriched gentleman chucking a grenade through my window.

fucken true and the americans responding are just proving it. Im not sure if its because the americans on /pol are just trailer trash or not. All the americans ive met irl were fat and useless yet bragged about how great americans are

This is what Americans think about Europeans:

Because as an american you seldom think.

notice how he thinks everything left wing is great and progressive,

but republicans and nationalism is bad.

notice how said how great the US was in the 50's and 60's, then what happened after that?

65 = civil rights movement
80's onward = mass migration of 3rd world population.

A society reflects the people who live in it.

The civil right movement was the worst thing to happen to the US, as was the abolishment of the White Australia Policy.

Both were pushed and protested by far left/marxists groups,governments &politicians

One thing goes up, another goes down.

Cause and effect

Blacks got more rights and equality in the US. and as a result the country suffered and decayed.

This guy looks fucking arab, not "european"

The Virgin European vs The Chad Colonial

that was boring, go away

I fucking hate Trump but I've never given a single fuck what a European thinks about the U.S. Modern Europe is not something I would strive for.

he says he's finnish.

half iranian or something.

The presenter of this video is what I think of when I think of the archetypal low testosterone eurofag

waay too thin to be american