What does Sup Forums think of Tommy Sotomayor?

I watch his content on YouTube from time to time, he is one of the only blacks to speak out of niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaMTpEUr2Hg
youtu.be/pakn04g4lyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure many guys on here would hate him because he likes to date white women haha, but he makes some really great arguments in his videos. Not sure what his political beliefs are entirely, but I appreciate his deviation from niggery and the bravery he has to call out the trash of his race.

>bucs hat

ayy

From what I've deciphered, his beliefs align somewhat with Richard Spencers in the sense that he wants blacks to be separated from Niggers or at the very least, be recognised as a completely different group from them. To tell the truth he'd make a wonderful ally imo.

hes a nigger.

he's redpilled for a black guy, but i wouldn't let him sleep in my house

His rant where he's surprised white people AREN'T more racist from niggertry is glorious.

I dont care about black people wearing MAGA hats. Our goals align with only raising white consciousness.

Why does every nigger and his mother use an SM7B? It really puts me off even considering one, not that I need it anyway.

I agree but if an actual person of colour is in favour of separation of the races (in which in a way he is), wouldn't having a black guy saying basically the same things we're saying, fasten the pace to an ethnostate?

His whole shtick is basically that decent white folk are black peoples best friend, and black people are black peoples worst enemy.

The guy hates ghetto thug culture and says the safest he's ever felt is in his home in a suburban white community.

He also thinks that the reason blacks are so terrible is because of black women. He thinks pretty much every problem the black community has is because of black women.

These single black mothers with 5 kids out there weren't raped every time. They made a conscious decision to have unprotected sex with these guys. They are failures at being a mother, they are failures at raising kids, and they are singularly responsible for feral black youth.

He does tend to go on angry black diatribes and loses his cool sometimes, especially about all the black women on the internet that are constantly harassing him, but overall Tommy is a cool guy and I've learned quite a bit about the black community he's trying to escape from.

Le based black man. Unironically.

He's stupid as shit. I used to b8 him by pretending to be white and shitting on Collin Kaepernick on his streams just so he would go off on white people and lose followers. he eventually banned me but he lost tons of subs.

what's it like being this much of a faggot?

t. black guy.

That man is crazy. He's got complicated issues, and his channel has been banned over and over again for racism/misogyny.

He's actually a sham. He's not one of us at all, he's a goddamned hispanic/latino (Sotomayor). He should talk about his own people, Mexicans and such, and not point fingers at us.

Tommy Sodomizer is a retard and a scammer.

>>one of the only blacks

He's not really. He's a hispanic. I think from Panama. He needs to mind his own people, and stop bashing our women.

He found a niche that pays for his house.

He pays the rent for his house by starting crowdfunding campaigns he never materializes. I don't understand why people actually want to give this scamming idiot their money.

He blacked lauren southern.

It's alright

It's more lucrative to be a liberal everybody knows this. also much less harassment from sjws

Vile nigger.

He talks shit about whites too. But really niggers, white trash, and white SJWs all need the rope

He's not as terrible as he could be, but he's still a nigger. There is no separating the black from the nigger. I respect his effort to separate himself from the common nigger, but if the day of the rope comes his kind would not be spared.

i KNOW which side he would fight for

Listened to him when I saw his stream on the YouTube live, he's definitely more awake then others in the black community.

He has a nicer house than you anyway

I'd get along with him. Wouldn't trust him though. Nor would he trust me. To take a quote from him, "I treat white folk like I treat electricity. I use it when I have to, but if I get careless and try to fuck around with it, it'll kill my ass dead." Which is pretty close to how I view blacks.

Tell me you dont agree with this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaMTpEUr2Hg

only idiots represent themselves to the internet, just realise that finally. Thats why everything goes down as fast as it can. because idiots.

Love his content, unfortunate that nigs keep trying to false flag his stuff and made it so he could only do streams now and that he has to constantly keep making new channels.
His old channels with his old format were comedy gold, 2 hour streams of him playing, pausing, bitching about people commenting dumb shit, is distracting.
His comedy is better in a edited format.

He’s done his tours around the country, especially with the fatherhood advocacy shit in D.C.
What shit you talking about Moroccan? something that can’t be done easily now because people false flag him and has to stay home so he can deal with the police there?

He is not. He is one of many who take on the coon approach. We are well aware of the problems in our community. Niggas like Tommy Sotomoisture can fuck right off.

youtu.be/pakn04g4lyc

Newfags don't know how long TNN has been posted on Sup Forums.
Tommy is a complex nigger. Hes been attacked by every big "pro black" there is, hes been attacked by Jewish groups, and white cat ladies as well. Fags used to have threads with "red pilled blacks" and Tommy was always a staple in them.

His popularity and intersection with Sup Forums came to a head when he had a debate/discussion with David Duke. It was a fairly interesting talk, but Tommy took things in an odd direction at one point, and not many people expected it. Duke was talking about the JQ, and Tommy was basically agreeing with the premise, then shit all fell apart. Tommy asked Duke flat out why whites and blacks should work together to end abusive Jewish power if whites were still going to view blacks differently.
When he stated that it caused a torrent of shitposting, everyone on Sup Forums started spamming him and calling him a nigger, and he went into hiding for a short time after.

I understood his sentiment, but he was pretty indignant in how he responded to Duke.
I like that hes willing to call a spade a spade, and I'm all for black separatism, but ultimately they can't form a separate state in the US. It has to be in Africa. Though people like Tommy are aware enough to know that Africa is a shithole, and they'd never agree to it.

US niggers just deny the real progress of European culture because they were conditioned by the Jim Crow era.

So it's very unlikely that they're going to succeed any time soon, as they're trying to create the wheel again.

unironically one of the few black dudes i'd have a beer with and KNOW i'd have a good laugh with. the fact he has so many heaters in the black community just means he's making valid points they don't like to hear.

Tommy's cool as shit memeflagger, he's said some retarded shit in the past but I support him trying to de-nigger his community