Why do american whites like to bitch about rap and hiphop so much?

Why do american whites like to bitch about rap and hiphop so much?

You will rarely, if ever, see a black person in the comment section of white people music like rock or death metal say shit like "this is not real music" but you will very often see white people doing the aforementioned and also calling blacks niggers in the comment section of rap videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGDrDruVq5A
youtu.be/92NdfSeOLA0
youtu.be/B9dSYgd5Elk
youtu.be/5AxZnMIfgWk
youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ
youtu.be/bYXM3uz1bjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger detected!

hip hop was interesting for a couple years.
Now it's literally just synonymous with fashion.

It really depends what rap you're talking about though. I don't think you'll see those same comments on a Danny Brown song.

hiphop gets pushed hard by the jews to appeal to and corrupt as many youth as possible
it's cultural poison and embodies the worst aspects of society

what are you talking about? i am whit and i love rage against the machine and eminem

How is it possible for music made by an inferior race to corrupt a superior race of people?

its trendy. Appeals to the egotism, hedonism, and decadence. The tones used act in the nervous system the same way a drug would. Pure degeneracy

>Why do american whites like to bitch about rap and hiphop so much
The niggers mostly

Because Blacks don't generally care about quality-of-life issues for the society as a whole. If asked, most Black adults would probably say that public nudity should be allowed, or that people should be allowed to drive on whichever side of the street they prefer, etc. Blacks also have much less interest or involvement in the future wellbeing of their children than white people, and so they don't really care about abstract notions such as what kind of world we'll have years from now. Most white people -- even most lower-class white people -- correctly and instinctively understand that rap music is mostly harmful garbage. We know that we shouldn't let our children play with AIDS-infected needles, and we know that we should let our children listen to shit. Black people and white people are obviously very different from one another.

Couldn't white people just make a superior genre of music using their superior genetics and let blacks listen to hiphop and rap?

It can't be that hard.

I'm mostly white and I like rap music.

But I also realise that rap (hip hop?)isn't all the top 40 American stuff that has been pushed for the past 10 years.

Really a rap is just singing but not singing to the insturmentals being played.

Blacks are actually socially conservative. They only vote for liberal candidates due to gibs. Why is it that blacks are just nothing more than street thugs to you morons?

They have and do. Why are you so butthurt? hiphop is made by idiots for idiots and has much more mainstream appeal

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Me mad at wite pipo fo postin in muh rap vid coments
How is this politically related? Sage and report

I don't bitch about rap or hip hop because i couldn't care less about it.

I'll ask you something. How come Black music is so superior? Literally see the charts now and it's dominated by black artists, particularly black men/rap. Yeah, you may get your white girl making some tunes in the chart, featuring a black rapper, but that's it. Other than that, blacks also have Beyonce, one of the best Musicians of our time. Go and look how many record she has sold. Fuck, even Rihanna (hottest woman on this planet) too.

Meanwhile white males are obsolete in the music biz. You hardly see them in the charts. It's like no one likes there music or something.

And what is white male music anyway? Radio Head? Beatles? Pink Lloyd? Metallica? Classical Music? Some weird post-serbian-dutch trance? Lol you literally cannot even dance to that music which is why no one wants it. White men also done Hair 80s Rock lol and that fucking sucked too. Face it, you white males have been dead since Kirk Cobain offed himself in 94

Meanwhile...
>Nikki Minaj - Truffle Butter
>Jason Derulo ft T$ - Swalla
>Stormzy - Dat White Skin Hottie
Now those are an example of black artist tunes. Tunes you can actually dance to. It's the music everyone is playing in cars, and that's what all the girls are dancing to in the clubs. Not fucking 'I'm a Creep-I'm a weirdo' by Nirvana

>muh hoes
>muh rimz
>muh dik

Same like virus attack superior organisms

>Rihanna
>super hot
her face is flatter than an asians

Even flatter after Chris brown kicking her ass

>Blacks are actually socially conservative.

Perhaps this is true to some degree. But, as a group, they are just not intelligent enough to live their lives as if it were true. Most "socially conservative" American Blacks still raise violent criminals, and are okay letting their kids listen to whatever they want to listen to. And when these black social conservatives hear a jungle beat, they still instinctively stomp their feet and waggle their steatopygous buttocks, just as their ancestors have done for thousands of years.

checked

Because rap and hip hop are not real music, while rock and metal are.

>hey still instinctively stomp their feet and waggle their steatopygous buttocks

These Biel-Tan Eldar Aspect Warriors are not Codex approved.

>implying it's only white people doing this

>Why do american whites like to bitch about rap and hiphop so much?

Why do you think?

I know for a fact that a lot of Sup Forumsacks post on the worldstar comment section, it's just for shits and gigs, the videos WS posts are all racially related too

we have but it doesnt get promoted by the media 24/7

Nigger rap isnt music. You dont use instruments therefore its not music its monkeys making noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGDrDruVq5A

Did you really check yourself? It wasn't even a good git. What a fucking faggot.

and Asians are hot

checked

checked

youtu.be/92NdfSeOLA0

Fuck off

>rarely if ever
lol

>You will rarely, if ever, see a black person in the comment section of white people music like rock or death metal say shit like "this is not real music"

Yeah because instead they're like "Man white people got no soul, baka senpai this country music is so ass and bland, no wonder whypipo like it."

There are some black metal-heads/rockers though, interestingly they're a lot less niggerly than their hip-hop worshipping contemporaries. Mind you I'm saying this as a guy who actually quite likes some hip-hop, so long as it isn't just "Shawty HotAzz420$$$" rapping over a FL Studio snare.

>You will rarely, if ever, see a black person in the comment section of white people music like rock or death metal say shit like "this is not real music"
100% grade A, pure, unfiltered bullshit. Literally EVERY forum for music has tryhard nigger trolls talking shit about white music

>some black guys

i’ve seen maybe 10 total at the last 5 metal concerts i’ve been to

but to be fair they were normal americans and not some thug degenerate like the types of people jay-z produces

Black music isn't "superior", but is hard pushed by the greater media (aka Jews). Normies are stupid and just like whatever their friends like. If they like 2Chainz, she'll like 2Chainz. And then they'll blast that shit at parties, hang outs, weddings, etc.

THAT BEING SAID, I do think blacks make more music that is easier to dance to than whites do for whatever reason. If there is one positive to blacks, it's that they really do inherently get "funk" more than whites tend to.

this

It's cause they're too dumb to compose anything other than a very simple beat, which is very easy to dance to.

Why do white people love to make fun of blacks for the way they speak while at the same time using a dialect of English that has undergone massive change to the degree that it would be incomprehensible to English speakers in the past?

Preys upon the weak.
Cull the weak.

Because it is funny to us.

First of all, niggers can't criticize white music. They lack the intelligence to do so, and they know they'd get laughed out of the room. Second, white people do it because they try and listen to a wide variety of stuff, and sometimes wind up on yet another garbage hip hop song. They get exhausted with it, and say "this shit is garbage". Like the 100th time you flip on a playlist and some dumb nigger grunting kicks off, and you're probably going to snap and say something too.

OI, U FINK U CLEVAH, YEAH? OI LIT'RALLY WIW SMASH YE FOOKIN NOGGIN WIF A FOOKIN GOLF BAT, YA TWAHT COONT WANKAH. BLOO'Y 'ELL JOG ON, YA SOD

Listen. To. King. Gizzard. Faggot.

reminds me of this post

Because nigger music isn't real music.

All white made music is superior.

because we don't like niggers and nigger shit

No.

You should've asked nicely.

Because how we say Modern English is the correct form to say it you stupid baboon nigger.
When you niggers say it, you use horrible pronounciation and you cut off words and complete sentances.

> FINNY UGA BOOGA WE WUZZ KANGS YA HERD

kys nigger monkey slave

Which music is that?

Any and all music made by whites.

Stupidest, most baseless fucking post of 28/01/2018 goes to this misled nigger right here.

White music kind of sucks, dude. Nowadays anyway. It's all just some faggot indie soyboy with an acoustic guitar, sitting in the corner as he sobs, writing music about getting cucked by a black rapper. See Ed Sheeran for an example of this music.

Yeah what kind?

Take a look at how frequently Sup Forums talks about us. They are shameless Cucks just like the forefarthers before them. Quite sad really

Fuck off niglet. Nobody cares about your Ghetto Gagger whores and your shit jungle drumming.

Oh so the reason u wont listen to rock is because we're not nice enough?
You should seriously try to get some decemt taste m8. Hip hop is fun but theres so mich more out there.

Literally the entire range of music made by whites.

>8745▶
>File: Ghetto.jpg (10 KB, 352x198)
>
TRIGGERED PINK FAGGOT KEKKKK

>White music kind of sucks, dude.
t. nigger
lol k.
Every single one of the greatest musicians in history have been white.
>b-but my 2pac
Literal dumbfuck monkey man that got shot like a bitch.

Thats funny as two thirds of written music is written by blacks.

Nice source nigger.

White music today is degenerate but still better then rap:

youtu.be/B9dSYgd5Elk

>Every single one of the greatest musicians in history have been white.
I said nowadays, brainlet

And yes, Pac was overrated. Check out Kendrick and Hendrix

Looks pretty pale to me.

>b-but now all the best musicians are niggers because that's what zog tells me!
lol k nigger.

Because plenty of mainstream rap is pretty shit save for a few artists. Generic trap beats and stereotypical meme substance of bitches drigs and money w/ 1 fish 2 fish Dr Seuss rhymes

They're jealous.

They are most all still listening to the same genre of music that their grandparents listened to while the black community invented an entirely new genre.

Are you kidding me? Nigger music is the most popular music among all races right now. It's accepted by practically everyone. It's horrible. Nigger music is trash.

Or refine it to its creative limit
youtu.be/5AxZnMIfgWk

If you guys don’t listen to rap hiphop when working out, then what do you listen to?

There is no song called «Dat White Skin Hottie»
Or any song about white women fucking niggers.
Which is pretty weird when you think about it. Either the jews are holding the niggers back because it’s too soon, or a lots of songs have been recorded and they’re waiting for the right time to flood the market with it

>Why do american whites like to bitch about rap and hiphop so much?
Who wants to be reminded every day to call black men niggers and their women whores? Once a month should be sufficient.

Because hip hop isn't real music and rock is?

No one disses good hiphop and rap. Mainstream rap is complete shit that nobody should listen to.

There's been a trend towards hip hop music being dominated by producers. A lot of these mainstream producers who actually create the song and the beat that gets people dancing aren't black. It's also counterproductive to label an entire genre of music as being not worth listening to. There is plenty of terrible rap out there, but there's also plenty of terrible songs in other genres. I don't think this is really a racial thing or a conspiracy, but popular music has always been dominated by simple and easy to memorize songs.

I could appreciate funny shit like Busta Rhymes, or the dude with the thrift shop rap.

I could appreciate talented shit like Gangster Paradise.

I can appreciate edgy original punk sexy shit like Die Antwerd.

I can't appreciate manufactured hate whitey propaganda shit like M&M (now, not before) that's now just carbon fucking copy of nigga nigga fuck the hoes gibs me cash.

It feels just like SJWs fucking up movies and stuff. I didn't consume much rap in the first place because there's a lot of better music out there but there you go.

this.
there is nothing sadder, nothing more nu-male, then listening to some fucktard neckbeard telling me how great GZA's Liquid Swords is.

stop obsessively cataloging fruitless knowledge of subhuman cultures; start knowing your own people.

>How come Black music is so superior?
Drugs. That and the music industry still exists and holds a lot of control over what gets advertised and played on the radio. Rap is mostly popular with drug addicts though. It helps the weak feel tough without doing anything but listening. Dunno why. It used to be intimidating to roll up on people with gangsta rap blasting but now the listeners are all pussies.
Regardless of popularity it's still a shit genre and even when it was kinda music it was still shit. A beat is not music. Speaking words is not impressive, it is not singing. It's poetry for those with no ability to focus.

Because they think it makes them seem knowledgable about it, which makes them familiar with nigger culture. It's cool to be familiar with nigger culture.

I know because I used to do it...

(((TRIGGERED))) are you from kekistan nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ

I listen to Wagner while thinking about how to trick the kikes into going to war with the nigs.

Helter Skelter when

Look at the values promoted by hip-hop at large.
The themes of death metal are not taken seriously by their listeners.

I like this, is this hip hop? It’s not really in my opinion except for a minimal beat in the track

youtu.be/bYXM3uz1bjM

Movie soundtracks, old superman, conan. The new blade runner has a kickass soundtrack.

Because it takes zero talent. You don't have to be a musician. You don't have to have a voice. All you need is some shitty synthesized beats, and an annoying, nasally nigger point of view. Their "shows" are literally Karaoke.

Fuck off you cuck bitch rap was always trash you generation thief subhuman.

>rihanna
Her hairline is worse than Larry King