From the afterwords, it is mentioned that Dengeki Bunko will be releasing Ore no Imouto IF route light novel for Ayase...

>From the afterwords, it is mentioned that Dengeki Bunko will be releasing Ore no Imouto IF route light novel for Ayase, and Kuroneko’s route has already been planned.

It's happening.

Were Ayase's breasts always that big?

Kureneko won

No.

Yes.

>Ore no Imouto IF route
>IF route
>IF

Waifufags pandering

It's good money.

It's hollow but I'm sure people will be happy.

imagine what it would be like to pound ayase's virgin asshole while she protests and calls you a pervert

No surprise there. In every poll done there Ayase and Kuroneko have consistently ranked higher than Kirino.

So in the Ayase novel we get to see Kuroneko BTFO ver 2 and Kirino BTFO. In the Kuroneko novel we'll get to see Ayase BTFO ver 2 and Kirino BTFO ver 2.

Why would they waste fine with Kuroneko in the Ayase novel and viceversa?

Maybe they won't. I will savor Kirino being destroyed in two different ways though.

It sounds like it may be a possible re-write with an early anchoring point. So Kirino may not necessarily be a in love with Kyousuke (Volume 1-3 or so) or a brocon at all (Think Black/Brown Haired Kirino).

Unless they use the VN routes directly. Kirino doesn't get destroyed in Ayase's route and I doubt they'll even use the train wreck that was Kuroneko's route.

Kuroneko's route is significantly better in Tsuzuku. Hell she even gets two. The first game felt more like a friendship route.

I know about the routes in both games. I just think that Kuroneko's is the worst by far out of all the ones Fushimi wrote in both games. It needs a rewrite if they're planning on using it for the LNs.

man, they're making another light novel just so the other girls can get dumped for Kirino again? that's harsh.

It was a standard lovey dovey route. What was wrong with it?

That ass looks terrible, it has no shape at all

What's the point of these comments? I mean, the PSP game came out a long time ago, nothing new to see here, unless of course you are an Ayase fan and haven't play the game.

He may take a different approach in the novels.

To start up shit flinging. And you can already imagine it right now

>OMFG Kirino BTFO
>It's not canon. Read the title "Oreimo If: Ayase Version"
>B T F O
>How can you write if you can't read?

and such.

If you've read the VN, you would have noticed that Kirino is rarely BTFO. She's usually just written out. The same will likely happen here even if they're new routes.

Actually, the posibility of new routes may mean that they plan to give them an actual feasable starting point. Something based on My Black-Haired Little Sister Can't Be This Cute or Kyousuke without the Sakurai incident. That would make a huge impact on everything we know from Oreimo and keep things fresh.

I thought it was boring. I thought it had the same quality as a Non-Fushimi written route. That's why I want a re-write.

Is still just an extra story, like "My black haired sister can't be this cute", is going to be fun to read but I don't see why anyone would be saying "BTFO".

They're stil milking this shit after all these years.

I don't know what you're expecting. Kuroneko's route is going to be as vanilla as it gets simply due to the nature of the relationship.

But the game show Kirino being super happy about Kyousuke ending up with the other girls, except Manami. Also remember that originally Kirino planned to pair up Kyousuke with either Ayase or Kuroneko since in that point of the story she was satisfied with the results of the events, only that Kyousuke screw over her plan by moving first and well, the rest is history.

that is one thicc ayase

Are we getting the threesome route for Ayase and Kirino or the other one?

Just like Clannad!

Mostly happy. I think initially she was hurt in a couple or again written out.

And I don't think Fushimi will make a move to wreck what he wrote in 12 novels with an IF route that takes place after the events of Oreimo.

Do you not care about her anymore, Sup Forums?

There's nothing really to talk about. Hopefully these get translated once they're released.

No. Just look at the treatment Sup Forums is giving Muramasa. Everyone has moved on.

But why? Isn't things like this why they make VN spin-offs?

Then do a harem end where glasses doesn't even get into the harem

If you print money with an LN, you can follow up by printing money with a manga and then an anime and such. It's just a good way to revive a series that is completely dead at the moment.

The problem they're facing is that it's been years. They're hoping people are still attached to some of the characters enough to buy this again.

I think it's fucked though. Just look at Kuroneko manga sales.

>Oreimo Manga Sales
Volume 1: 25k
Volume 2: 50k
Volume 3: 100k
Volume 4: 105k

>Kuroneko manga Sales
Volume 1: 45k
Volume 2: 47k
Volume 3: 30k
Volume 4: 33k
Volume 5: 32k
Volume 6: 31k

And that volume 1/2 was when Kuroneko was at her peak in terms of popularity. The series is dead as fuck right now and I'd be surprised if it pulls even half of what Oreimo did.

>neutering the impact of the original ending by giving the secondary heroines their own
Absolutely disgusting. Way to George Lucas your own series, Fushimi

I feel the same way but I'm hoping he pulls it in an heavily altered universe sort of way. Brown haired Kirino and no Sakurai accident would make a lot of sense. Or just does VN routes.

That said, I think I'm losing respect for him. What he did with Oreimo was beautiful and masterfully pulled. But this and EMS is just senseless pandering.

All of fiction is just one big giant IF. No point in feeling smugly superior for liking the "canon" version even though canon means absolutely shit.

I now know why they named pic related "True End ver". It's for people like you.

There's no such thing as a "true end". It's fiction. It's all fake. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can actually enjoy shit without going into an autistic fit every time something goes against the "canon".

Let him be. He had probably lost in some other bowl and is lucky enough to make the safest bet, or is simply a bandwagoner.

No matter. All that Fushimi is good at is writing sister fuction. The typo is intended. He will never be another Dengeki legend.

OVA when. I like Kirino and all but Ayase is nice t oo.

>He will never be another Dengeki legend.
EMS is doing great in all aspects except anime sales.

>my girl didn't win therefore there is no such thing as true end, that'll make me feel better
Nice to see the tears still reach new heights after all these years

THIS is a 14 year old girl

Well, he is managing with the characters at least. He's making sure that his editors' eyes are on Sagiri (thus no forced other girl routes), and that alone is an accomplishment. Hell, it's a better "lesson learned" moment than Jun Maeda and his attempt to learn from Angel Beats! with Charlotte.

No there's no such thing as a "true end" because none of it is "true". I don't care about who "won". None of that matters to me. The idea of canon itself is a stupid one. Fiction should be evaluated solely on its own merits not how it follows some made up canon.

It reminds me of the time back when the VN was released where people would defend the routes devoted to their girl of choice using that logic.

Anything but the abominations Manami spawns

ooooooohhhhhhhhh
suck my cock

i'd pay for the blu ray if they animate it

When did Ayase get so fucking popular? She won the first vote in the EMS crossover, won the life-size figure poll and now this

since japan were developing a good taste

> Were Ayase's breasts always that big?
Yes, not that big in the anime and novels but she's older in that pic so it grew.

Yeah this, when the hell did that happen. During Oreimo it was always Kirino or Kuroneko and the years after it ended it was Kirino if I remember correctly. Why are they now trying to milk the Ayasefags.