How do I stop being a pussy?

Hi Sup Forums I need some help.

For as long as I can remember I've had pretty severe social anxiety issues. I can't stand up for myself. I was somewhat bullied in school, but thankfully I had friends to stand up for me.

But my political beliefs kinda conflict with my mental health issues. I hate snowflakes, I hate cucks and we need a society ran by strong men. But that's not what I am.

In in theory I should be chilling with the SJWs and giving reparations to Tyrone while watching him fuck my feminist gf. But I know that's wrong.

What do I do? What is my role in life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5J6jAC6XxAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seek Christ. Repent and be saved. Have the confidence of salvation and by extension, the ability to surpass social anxiety to do what you're called to do.

You could literally be doing God's work but you aren't.

How old are you, OP? You probably need testosterone. Google roidsmall and "first steroid cycle."

you need structure in your life, like the military or something. Anything to make you feel useful will do although you gotta keep it up.
Usefulness breeds mental stability

>seek Christ
Don't listen to this advice op. Christianity is a beta cuck religion. See Matthew 5:38-40. What a pathetic religion

Force yourself to be more outgoing and you'll realize that most people you meet irl are even bigger pussies than you are.

You know what to do. You don't know how to get yourself to do it.
Stop thinking. Stop caring.
And then begin with changing your life. Step by step... don't pressure yourself. Love yourself.
If you stop thinking and stop caring, in a few months you won't remember what this weird "anxiety" was like.

first thing you need to do is examine your flaws, weaknesses and think on what caused them, then you need to examine what triggers them.

trigger is not a bad word, its what makes war vets jumpy with fireworks.

getting triggered about superficial shit that doesnt have a real effect on your life is the problem... or when triggering claims are used politically.

define your fears, not your goals... then move 4ward.

youtube.com/watch?v=5J6jAC6XxAI

You also need to not be vain and too proud. Be open minded, listening to alternate views will only reinforce yours or they can fact check it.

Listen to youtube interviews about people with anxiety, drs talking about it, suicide survivors.

Throw your self 100 percent into it... this is your life that you are saving.

If you have to ask, you can't. You Will always be a pussy.

You need some life thrust upon you very hard, my mother moved me to chicago and a of the betaness i had went out the window in order to survice this cold brutal world.

Try reading Dale Carnegie, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living.

It's from an era before the idea of "social anxiety" was a thing, but when a lot of men nonetheless suffered from social and other kinds of anxiety. But it has a lot of good, common-sense advice.

I would add, getting in shape/fit can make a different. Lifting a bit - you don't have to go full bore, necessarily - can make a difference, and give you self-confidence. Along the lines that Mishima discusses in Sun and Steel, which is a rather nifty little book (don't go full Mishima, however; never go full Mishima).

Also... maybe the biggest thing is realizing that 99 percent of the stuff on this board does not affect you. It does in a abstract way, but only if you choose to give it power.

A lot of people get all motivated in political idealogies and act on it which then causes HUGE consequences.

Fight your own battles, it is going to be hard enough for you in life then rather take up the cause of some one else.

Also... go to R9k and read the "25 and up) threads... listen to their stories, their mistakes, etc.

I am one of those who is older then 25 and we all share a common thing on that thread.... regret.

You need to start by having better genes. So just kill yourself and hope for reincarnation.

I'm not sure if I can really help you user, but I was similar to you back in the day. What changed me was joining the military (commissioned, not enlisted). When all I cared about was myself things didn't bother me so much, I never was very competitive. But when I took the oath to defend the country, our people, and our Constitution than I could no longer allow myself to be weak as doing so would prevent me from carrying out my duty.

You understand full well the situation the West is in now. You know that if we're to save it that we need all hands available. There is a job for you, one that only you can do, set out by God before you were ever born. With the time you have now set yourself fully to trying to make yourself ready to carry out that task, whatever it may be. Good luck, user.

Notice how everyone has a different strategy? That's because there are many paths to being comfortable in your own skin. You've just gotta find a path that appeals to you. If you're aiming to be Chad, as it appears you are, start lifting. Buy weights you use at home to start if you can't stand being in the gym.

Easy, walk up to 5 strangers a day for a week and begin a conversation with them

I have been thinking about religion recently. I've been an atheist all my life, but for a while now I've been thinking that if Christ does exist we need him. I know some people say christianity is a cucked religion, and sure some of it is (especially the pope). It's the bigger picture that counts.

I'm 19, I have no idea about my testosterone levels but i'll looked into that.

become a homo. do you find yourself as being a vagina right now? get rid of the source of your being pussified. which is of course vaginas. you can use a turkey baster if you really want a babby. or things like fake eggs or wombs. but there's more to life and reproduction than any of that. i find it funny most people have forgotten this world will be destroyed. so youre played off as a pussy while all the "manly" people fuck vaginas. this is because they are the stupid pussies. and youre not. the last time Adam was a "real man", he sunk Eden to the bottom of the ocean

Thanks for this. Is Jordan B Peterson good with this stuff? I'm looking at getting his new book.

he's a tranny

You're a nazi faggot, you're a pussy for life

Find a cute christian girlfriend or stop being a pussy and hit the gym. I intend to do both.

>what is humility
>implying that self defence isn't allowed

You're right, goy, we should be like the Jews, who believe in revenge

>collect vaginas
>or stop being a pussy

Bitches are snakes and I do not trust them, they need order and discipline. Going full butt pirate will not solve anything.

yea man we should just forgive the jews for everything they have done, they are g-d's chosen people after all

that is where you are wrong. women like women and chocolate
>cant even type out God because his god and daddy is the serpent

I am in he same situation I can not stand up for myself.

I feel that way all the time.

Everytime I remember it, I just don't want to be art of my neighbors life ( oath, )

/thread

Also your probably not going to self improve so why even bother asking.

>self improve
>needs moore poon
im gone

start liftin m8

Most jews are a nuisance at best, supporting the mega kikes is their crime but Havi Goldstein the local butcher isn't flooding europe with muslims. Jews are a problem that need to be adressed by more people though.

People who cant find confidence within themselves find it in other things: God, their comrades, their nation etc etc.

You could be me, completely uncompromising and saying shit while not giving two fucks about what other people think.

I'm racist in friend of minorities, sexist in front of women and I just stopped caring. I literally call Asian girls chinks and they don't seem to mind either.

As long as you do your job well and you're generally perceived as a smart person, people won't mind if you're an utter asshole.

Have you considered that it's your own weakness that makes you feel like you need a strong man in charge?

This.

P.s. Don't listen to the Nazi, he'll be burning in hell soon.

Destroy your amygdala

I think your right user and so is everyone else who mentioned this. I think a big part of this feeling is my self image. And desu if I actually get my ass in gear, I could probably find a qt christian gf.

Or this.

Chiraq will either make a man or a corpse out of you. Plus, stop being nice to people who don't return it. Blow them off like the nothing that they are and move on.

You think too much op it makes you weak I'm the same way.
If somebody starts talking shit to me I shut down because I start thinking "oh God what should I say that doesn't make me sound like a pussy but also doesn't escalate the situation, should I tell them to square up or should I just deck them" and in the end I just think about what I should be doing instead of doing something
I have friends that of you start talking shit to them they will be ready to fight you or will outright deck you with no thought at all just action.
If you ever want to stop being a pussy you have to just act without fear of what will happen next.

i used to be a bullied too. hard. my books were thrown out the window. my scarf was thrown in the mud. i was challenged to do something about it, but i never did. So my last year i said fuck it and went to my local mma gym. was really nervous at first but it was the best decision of my life. at first you dont even know what you are doing but after a couple of months i noticed changes. everything changed. how i behaved, even how i walked. i only had one fight after i started mma. people know when you are dangerous and they stay away. just do real martial arts, your confidence will be like over the roof.

Everyday squats
Eggs over easy or soft boiled everyday
Frozen then thawed uncooked broccoli (it release a chemical to ward off bugs when cell wall breaks which freezing does, but cooking breaks the chemical created)

Do not forget this, Look yourself in the eyes in a mirror and repeat Starting after I wake up my body is going to be in peak health building mode. It's a simple brain hack repeat before sleep for a week

Buy Litecoin PPT ADX QTUM IOTA great gains in 6 months

Clean your room

>don't have anxiety anymore
>don't bother talking to people anyway because I realized I don't care about what they have to say
>only talk to others for advice and sharing stories about our hobbies