Zoroastrianism

Zoroastrianism is the father religion of Judeo-Christianity-Islam-Marxism, Norse Scythian myth, Greco-Roman philosophy, and "magic".

Your entire life of worship has been a JOKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4

youtube.com/watch?v=mAJVKbVRPZU

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=V6m-M_lwM4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Did they have a time machine or something?

And yet the Zoroastrianism got their cul beat by Arabs
Tfw aryans get beaten by sandniggers and amerimutts
Persians were originally true aryans along with Indian upper caste Brahmins in old world
The thing with the Zoroastrianism or Hinduism is that it’s too docile and gets killed easily
The Germanic tribal Aryans fit that part right by becoming Christian

>And yet the Zoroastrianism got their cul beat by Arabs
There were no "Arabs" back then. And no "Jews".

bump

Atenism is the first monotheistic religion and Akhenaten is really "Moses"

Just read about what happaned in Egypt during his reign. Its the Moses story from the Bible.

>Atenism is the first monotheistic religion and Akhenaten is really "Moses"
I don't care Zietguised.

Point is, Jews were given the land by Persians and created their mythological tribe using Zoroastrian memes.

Reminder that the coolest fag on the planet was a zoroastrian.

Really?

He was far beyond normie fags that's for sure.

Freddie mercury was a cool Indian Zoroastrian faggot who went on to become Britain’s greatest musician ever

>implying

Is that some gay Candian rock shit?

No that's Rick Wakeman, Britain's GOAT musician.

(pic related) is some gay Canadian rock shit.

>Britain's GOAT musician.
You should just...

oh for fuckes sake

bump

Christianity is Jewish paganism

None of that is true and the conclusion doesn't follow.

symbols of moloch. these threads are a subtle attempt to sway opinion towards some bad shit.

back then fags were masculine, hairy, flamboyant, and mustachioed.

look at a pic of the founders of the gay san fran community- all hairy and bearded. even the goatse guy is hairy armed.

>Marxism

You're a word-vomiting moron.

>None of that is true and the conclusion doesn't follow.
100% true and it's perfectly reasonable.

>symbols of moloch
Moloch was a Cannanite word for "lord" or "king". I bet you don't even...

Marxism is a cult you lost child.

>back then fags were masculine, hairy, flamboyant, and mustachioed.
better fags

Tengrism mixed with Hinduism is the root of Zoroastrianism

>Tengrism
Seems a bit young

NIGGER-TIER RESPONSES

ALL

OF

YOU!

REEEEEEEEEE

bump

christians are pagan jews

bump

education

bump

stop bumping shill threads from jew worshipers

>pagan jews

you wish, and no they are not. its close to, but its not.

The bible doesn't even really hide this. Either David or Solomon I think it is make extensive use of the Magi and three Magi come see Jesus why else would they if this wasn't supposed to be obvious.

Bronze Era, somewhere around 3000BCE. Took me a while to find it because most books date it as early as only a millennia ago

moloch/bael/minerva

>The bible doesn't even really hide this. Either David or Solomon I think it is make extensive use of the Magi and three Magi come see Jesus why else would they if this wasn't supposed to be obvious.
They can't hide it.

It's stolen from more powerful peoples. They're larping.

>you wish, and no they are not. its close to, but its not.
Christians are just pagan jews

ADMIT IT!

Did you just try and argue religion and then link two youtube videos to back up your argument? cmon bud.

Yeah well what are you going to do about it? FAGGOT

You know what's funny

This thread started the same time the Christians kike thread started. Like 1/3 the shill comments. At least you tried though...

CHRISTIANS FEAR THIS THREAD

SO DO JEWS!

>Yeah well what are you going to do about it? FAGGOT
Jews and Israel = fantasy created by the result of Aryan empires

That's right, NOTHING
Abramelin told me to tell you to fuck right off, kike.

My religion may be a joke but it has me lunching I don't accept your bullshit. Oh alfalfa sprouts of the most be onto this earth so that I may eat of you and know your taste.

WE USE THE fucking fire nigger

FIRE

NIGGER

FIRE

BURN

BURN

PURE

PURE

FIRE!!!!

>but it has me lunching
So what? You're like a fat loser who can't Applebees alone or something?

bump

and burn

bump

STOP BUMPING SPENCERPETERSON SHILL THREADS!

bump

>do you actual believe in christianity
fucking pathetic shill threads

that's a kittty!!!!!

because they all ran away from home young and grew up as tough street people in the 'gay ghettos'

Great thread. Truth hurts.

Another religion whipped out buy muzziys, just a few left

Thank you!

Truth burns and we must burn lies to the fucking ground!

>Another religion whipped out buy muzziys, just a few left
Well, it's still around... so no. But yeah. Christianity has been Western for 600yrs. About the same amount of time as we know Odin (God/Godin) to be a faith. It seems that they wont be around for year 2100.

spooky lizar boi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

because christians can't shill post without looking as fake and stupid as Spencer?Dugin?Bannon

Zarathustra/Nazaratos predicted Christ both in 6000bc and in 6th century bc in the Book of the Bee
Try again jew

Do they have a holy book like the abrahamic religions?

gathas

way smarter

>Jew bitch
>raised Christian
>Vatican pedo cult
Try again rabbi worship

Zoroastrian was wiped out in Iran, but it still survives alongside it's mother Hinduism in India.

In what possible way does any of that disprove Christianity? You're lost or a liar, and your repulsion at my comments makes you come off like a cornered rat

These threads have been popping up a lot and I hope I can shed some light on common misconceptions, being a Zoroastrian myself (see pic related)

You guys tend to glorify this religion a LOT. There isn't anything special about it, to be honest. Sure, it did influence judeo-christian religions, but there were also smaller religions in the near east that had nearly identical themes to Zoroastrianism. Furthermore, the religion as it exists today is a hollow of what you guys make it out to be. It's literally just a bunch of cliquey families who gather around a fire and gossip. And we're all dying out. There are basically none of us left in Iran now because it's a shithole.

Do you think that picture on the left was drawn before the Renaissance, where they depicted Jesus on the right? Probably not. I've seen the picture on the left and I couldn't help but to think it's a blatant rip off of Christian symbolism and it was painted in the 20th century.

The Jews probably were influenced by Zoroastrian scriptures, but there's no reason they also wouldn't be influence by Babylonian, Akkadian, etc. Their eschatology is just a continuation of the common themes you see in most religions.

The Gathas were composed by Zoroaster himself, but there are also a collection of scriptures written by apostles named Mobeds and the compilation is called the Khordeh Avesta.

The Parsis in India have done a pretty good job at preserving our religion, but they are a lot more orthodox than us Iranian Zoroastrians. There's also beef between our communities -- the Parsis think we don't practice the religion properly, and we call them cowards because they ran away to India during the Arab invasion. The debate is utterly pointless, but it's worth noting

Proof that being gay and manly is still better than being a straight soyboy.

>tfw masculinity is more important than what you put your weiner in.

>In what possible way does any of that disprove Christianity?
You Jew worshipers STOLE ALL OF IT

LIKE NIGGERS STEAL!

YOU are a joke, fucking hell kikes are predictable
>don't into Christ, goy !!!!1!!!11

>Zoroastrianism
Dece3mber 25th was originally the birthdate of the God mithra. Jesus Christ was actually born on august 15th

It may not have been Akhenaten who was Moses but a Hyksos high priest:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
And I do think it was the Hyksos priests that introduced monotheism to Akhenaten

isnt this religion islam 2.0?
it's like saying jews are Christians

>being a Zoroastrian myself (see pic related)
>POSTS 3hrs after actual PST time
NOPE

YOU

ARE

A

FUCKING

BAD

SHILL

LOLLLLOL
FUCKING

LO

OL
HO
You're not white

You're not a spokeman

Just like Poohin the Loohs don't speak for Vedic culture.

You can't photoshop either

ANSWER MY FUCKING PHONE CALL VERIZON!!!! YOU FUCKING MUSLIM PAKI PIGS!

There are some babylonian stories that have made their way into the old testament.Noah, for instance. I think they're the same stories that were told orally and drifted as tribes migrated, but the episode they originally refer to actually did happen.

sad

pathetic

bastard religion

>Marxism
Stopped reading there because I immediately knew this thread will be horseshit

>Hyksos high priest:
hurrr durrrmeans Hebrew because "H" and shiattt

Nope

No

Different peoples

Hebrew = Nomads

>isnt this religion islam 2.0?
>it's like saying jews are Christians
No

It's Pre-Everything

learn to readOP

Christturd

>Noah, for instance.
= Zoroastrianism
Well, at least the closest version

the only bastard in the house is the everyday jew , a child of satan posing as the son of Holiness

>Marxism is a cult you lost child.
An atheist cult?! This thread is full of so much retardation, it hurts to read. Consider reading some original sources and not Zeitgeist or whatever.

the word of cocksuckers isn't worth a fucking dime ( that's you )

>following the virgin dead religion
Follow the chad alive religion

literally demonry

Damn you destroyin them tonight. Watch out, the christians might mistake you for a messiah if u keep speakin so much truth.

>Atenism is the first monotheistic religion and Akhenaten is really "Moses"

when Christians say "amen" at the end of a prayer, they are using a term that was derived from ammon, the Egyptian God of the sun.

This is the thing about Jesus, "God" is a title and the person holding that title hasn't given his name, and people have called him many. The reason why Jesus came and was sacrificed is so that now we do have a name to call on and a method to actually know God- the Holy Spirit, which was sent to aid us when Jesus ascended. That's what's wrong with the claim of a complete and infallible book. Jesus didn't say "I'll have a pagan emperor write a complete and infallible book so that you could know me" he said he would send the Holy Spirit so that knowing God is attained by an internal voice and knowing.

Parsis are dying out they need to embrace the strong panjeet cock

>Stopped reading there because I immediately knew this thread will be horseshit
Because you're human trash who can't history.

Never post again--
K?

>the only bastard in the house is the everyday jew , a child of satan posing as the son of Holiness
You stole Satan from Angra Maynu

And their version was FAR FAR more intelligent. Not some ALLLLLLLLAH AKBAR YOU BE EBIL version... Father of lies is key

>An atheist cult?!
LOL!
Why do you think cult = diety?

Come on now, kid. It's all about the mechanism of human brainwashing (le opium)

>Autist meme.

It's always all the secularfags and atheitards that are biggest liberal supporters.

Well the words of a jew are nothing to me so fuck off shill.

Pleb

I am the king priest!

Screen cap it. I'm a circle and will reveal in time

It's just bullshit but at the end of the day you can't blame the parsis for leaving. The vast majority of the world's Zoroastrians today originate from India, and they have done a great job at preserving the religion though that is also due to the hospitable nature of the Dharmic relegions that dominate india.

male cameltoe

Dont be salty lad. Forgive me.

>You stole Satan from Angra Maynu And their version was FAR FAR more intelligent. Not some ALLLLLLLLAH AKBAR YOU BE EBIL version... Father of lies is key

Sure kid. Now you Christ-mythists are saying everything is stolen from some primitive pagan religion. Who next? Moses?

DUDE

Have you Cro-Magnon ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6m-M_lwM4A

Fuck off ANGRA MAYNU!
I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR LIES AND JEWISH DEMONS!

damn
you have an eye for genitals.

what's that , marketing 101, he literally just shitting the board like a kike schizophrenic, boy you kikes are niggers

no you fuck off shill, you're still a lot of cock suckers without sway or any other way to influence , BECAUSE you are jews AND do black magic

>mfw Christ is Logos

you need progress, son

>the only bastard in the house is the everyday jew , a child of satan posing as the son of Holiness
>You stole Satan from Angra Maynu

>And their version was FAR FAR more intelligent. Not some ALLLLLLLLAH AKBAR YOU BE EBIL version... Father of lies is key

yeah father of lies is your daddy, kike

>ymbols of moloch. these threads are a subtle attempt to sway opinion towards some bad shit.

Why did miracles happen in the bible but they don't happen now?

>"Mark 16:19-20, KJV So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he >was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they >went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and >confirming the word with signs following"

I think the reason is because what's being preached isn't God's word. I think that's also how satanists managed to rule "christian" europe for a few thousand years without christians every catching wind of it. How satanic symbols can be littered all around us yet no one sees them.

>progress

yes, abolish caste system first

Yawn. You wish i were a kike so you could worship me. Anyways im off to bed. Be a good goy and say those prayers you were forced to memorise as a kid. Jesus may not answer you but i had fun talking to you tonight friend.