White Genocide

You can't stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mApON6Vifeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latin America is also pretty mad. I mean I don't mind Latina chicks.

So you're saying we should just kill all of the kikes and shitskins?

yes we will the number of million apes mean nothing

we can kill everyone of you and couldnt do shit

>le 10% face

>implying niggers in Africa will ever learn how to farm without becoming colonies again.

Oh my God, have you even read Lockes? That's so preposterous, what even is white?

you cant even sustain yourself

The population growth stops by itself when developed countries get too small and weak in numbers to provide africa with financial and medical aid. It's the only reason why their population is growing so rapidly.

It assumes the flow of gibs won't stop, but it will and africa will experience china tier famines.

famine

Asians BTFO!!!

the only thing that i fear more than smell of african is the revival of sasanid empire

The world will literally not be able to sustain itself if 33% of the population is African. The breaking point is fewer than 33%, something of unprecedented catastrophic proportions will go down before that happens. Every year third worldist NGOs demand ever growing sums of funds from pathologically suicidal whites and if it doesn't stop because they come to their senses it will stop because it will be unfeasible to stop the next largest famine on the horizon. I expect that within my lifetime there will be a mass die off in the poorest regions of the world and I hope before that happens the west has the strength to not destroy themselves by trying to alleve it.

That’s what you think MUHhamHEAD

youtu.be/mApON6Vifeg

Why would anyone want to stop it?

>can't sustain their own population grown right now
>somehow population is just going to keep increasing forever

>implying nogs wont starve to death
Once the aid machine stops giving they'll be forced to farm their own food, and they're fucking terrible at doing that.

>You can't stop it.
YES.
WE.
CAN.

I don't know, why don't you just kill yourself right now?

This.
It's gonna be the biggest famine in world history.
It's gonna be in the history books, hell its gonna be one of the most important events in this century, if not the most.
Basically Africa will starve to death, at one point it'll become unsustainable to afford the nogs gibs, and soon it'll start.

One can only hope that by then Europeans will have waken up enough to stop the obvious flood of migrant nogs desperate to run away.
Im certain asian and arab countries will close their borders and hoard up their food tho.
The excess population will be reduced to more sustainable levels similar to the ones at the beginning of colonization or the early 20th century, around 150 million.

learn math nigger, there's no genocide represented in your faggot gif

They will flood into Europe. The current migration crisis will be a drop in the ocean.

how? you think starving africans are going to learn how to swim all of a sudden?

Yes i can.

Nor should you want to

We can all stop it.

There is a way to walk. Plus people smugglers are going to make a bomb

This is unironically the Jews master plan, give Africa unsustainable aid till its bursting to the brim. Stop aid, then watch the fireworks.

All of us.

Together.

Looks like we're gonna need a bigger fence

If you had even the slightest idea about population plague sizes you'd know what happens directly after a population reaches critical mass and food runs out.

Sharp near vertical drop

Better yet dig a huge moat/channel and separate the European continent from Asia

Not genocide.

The flood of niggers coming soon. We must build walls, fences, naval blockades etc.

Over 4 billion. If even half try to come here we are fucked, we would have to drop nukes to deter the hungry hordes

That graph assumes that Africans are going to discover agriculture any day now.

Peak negro

SIEG HEIL!!!

Africa to Europe is a long walk with no welfare. You think that's actually going to happen?

no no no, you got it all wrong. We're actually moving.

I believe white people will consistently have more and more roles (proportionately at least) in media/arts/entertainment.

more white people will be actors/musicians and artists as hip hop gets lamer and lamer.

white will become the 1%, racially and economically.

Serious question - are there any initiatives to sterilize Africans or reduce their birthrates? Any organizations I can donate to?

why did white give Africans our technology?

they are clearly not capable of evolved enough to develop at the rate their population is growing. it's all a bunch of bullshit

bill gates donation billions to africans is playing with the flow of nature, and will result in even worse consequences

what a dick

>can i send money to jews
or maybe you could just not send money to africans, keep your money, not send it to jews, and get the same result

likely and checked.

No, but my 5 white kids who all know not to racemix will help undo it!
>tfw your 15 year old son tells you that it disgusts him to see interracial couples because he recognizes that people should stay with their own kind and that the push for diversity is bullshit

You aren't taking into account the difference in technology. Any big nation could "stop it", because they would be powerless.

>2022
>son is 19 now
>his wife is pregnant
>baby beyonce
>yfw

This

No loss

When Africa/Asia become unlivable due to heat and rising tides where will they go? Europe and Russia. Billions of people. The Americas will be safe.