A message to the Russian trolls (I know you’re here): You don’t have to do this. There’s a better way for you...

A message to the Russian trolls (I know you’re here): You don’t have to do this. There’s a better way for you, your family and your country.

>he wants you to believe Democracy is an illusion
So he's the good guy?

Congrats you racist biggot you just insulted and victim shamed all minorities with you insensitive post.

Our governments are constantly lying to us. The west probably is just as corrupt or worse and democracy is garbage tier.

>[Laughs in Russian]

>Russian trolls
>Fucking Nazis
Which one is it kike?

kill yourself shill rat

But democracy is an illusion, the US is a constitutional republic

as an American who is apparently a "russian troll" for wanting the Nunes memo released, I find the entire Democratic party narrative childish in the extreme. Which makes sense since they're a bunch of kidfuckers.

Don't get me wrong---I'm not against kidfucking, but when it isn't the kids fucking the kids, when its adults fucking the kids, in secret, abusing them, making it impossible to tell anyone else, that is like eating the shit out of a toilet bowl.

So being called a Russian troll by people who are forcing me to eat shit out of a toilet bowl is actually a compliment. I thought the Americans had no respect for me. I thought the Americans were making me eat shit out of a toilet bowl.

When you call me, an American born in America, a Russian troll, it is because you voted Democratic. You are cancer.

#MuhRussia

If only the Russians hadn't of shot their mindbeams at all those American white men aimed through the voting booths, we'd of had our Hillary in as president. Comrade.

Probably, their no better way for them.
Getting paid ~ 1300$-1500$ per month while average wage in SPb, where they reside, is ~500$-800$, if pretty good for them (I mean "elite shills" who know English). But even lowest of them are paid higher than average.

(But its an unanswered question who is to blame for that level of wages in Russia)

Democracy is an illusion. Definitely in America anyway. LOL.

Pssst, it was us Canadians who voted for Trump and we'll do it again

This

The Negroid is approximately 450,000 years less evolved. They have approximately 3% more Simian DNA. That is why they look like chimps. They have less impulse control and less ability for arithmetic as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. The races are not equal. Evolution is not equal. The pigeon is not equal to the eagle. The lion is not equal to the deer. The evidence of your own experience tells you the truth. The evidence of your eyes and ears tells you the truth.

Women have less emotional control as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. They also have less arithmetic ability as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. They have less ability to handle stressful situations as a result of less testosterone production. The female is not equal to the male. Simple biology.

Wtf are you babbling about here? Stay on topic fag.

analny is a homosexual. democracy is shit.

Dear Russian trolls. We have ample resources and Russia will continue to be blamed for everything until you disband your army, put the Jews back in charge and give us our fucking oil.

The west is more corrupt on the macro level, Russia is more corrupt on the micro level. The west is definitely better at hiding their corruption.

ITT Russian trolls

Wasn’t Navalny convicted of fraud and stealing money or something?

Has Putin lied to get his country into endless wars, invading sovereign countries and .spending trillions upon trillions of dollars? Is Putin as corrupt as the Clinton's friend Yeltsin?