Midwest Alliance General: Rockwell BTFOs MLK

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MN, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pE1AdXgzQEw
youtu.be/F3r7cGKwThE
youtu.be/pO7wVtHRbNY
youtu.be/zv6dSzVSnYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw not a yankcuck

MLK had all his words shoved up his asshole by Jewish communists.

I like to think he rebelled at the end and that's why ((((they))) shot him (I heard in a motel where he had two white hookers but who knows...).

Also, Farakan is funny but he's a Deep State faggot Commie like David Duke and Jared Taylor.

Deal with it!

Bump

any of you fucking faggot nazis who lives in the tri-state area (dubuque, galena, platteville) can get it at any time

lets meet up, catch a brick to the face for real

No thanks. I'm white so I have work to do.

Nice Yugoslav flag you got there retard!

>lets meet up, catch a brick to the face for real
Commie nigger can't fight.

You'd be the kind of nigger that would of killed Malcom.

>MLK acomplishments
The golden age of rap
>Rockwell
The alt-right

>Rockwell
>The alt-right
Alt-Right = National Bolshivism.

Get with the memes man. You're out of touch.

When I visited the Midwest I have to say I was amazed. Blondes and redheads everywhere. It was like I went back to the 70s and saw what the American people used to look like before getting fucked over.
I'm thinking of moving there now.

This state will consist of
>Conservative and healthy White males
>8+/10 pure Asian females

And we will have the tech to give birth to more White males and Asian females. Everyone lives above 90 years old and tax is low. The future is futeriusm with edible wombs.

Get help.

pic related
Nice burning rag there.

No non whites will be in the Reich.

You should probably use a better photo for a quadroon, lol.

Right Wing Gentrification Squads. Our money is our weapon of war. Start businesses, hire upstanding Whites. Support businesses owned and operated by whites. Get minorities fired, move into their neighborhoods and build good homes to raise property values. Take back your land before you become a minority.

Yeah you’re right. It’s not hideous enough.

Stay mad

>mlk
>jazz music
>diabetes in a can
>George “Israel muh greatest ally” bush
>being proud of that
Kek Dixie’s are truly cucks

You faggots been at this for over a year. Do you have any real life progress yet? I wouldn't mind a Midwest Reich

Yes some. We started July last year so half a year.

I've lived in the south 20 years it's a shithole filled with nigger rich liberals and poor white people with bad math scores. Much room for improvement.

The south is the greatest place on earth. We have the best women, music and food. Lying yankee.

The state coat of arms depicts a light blue shield, upon which the sun rises over a lake and peninsula, and a man with a raised hand representing peace and holding a long gun representing the fight for state and nation as a frontier state.[2]

As supporters, the elk and moose are derived from the Hudson's Bay Company coat of arms, and depict great animals of Michigan. The bald eagle represents the United States which formed the state of Michigan from the Northwest Territory.[3]

The design features three Latin mottos. From top-to-bottom they are:

On red ribbon: "E Pluribus Unum," means "Out of many, one," a motto of the United States.
On light blue shield: "Tuebor," means "I will defend."
On white ribbon: "Si Quæris Peninsulam Amœnam Circumspice," means "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you." (The official state motto).

Rockwell is the founder of the literal alternative to the normie right in America, whatever you think about Spencer and friends.

Just a burgeoning discord, a couple events that have gone down, and an idea that has spread. Progress has been slow, but there has been growth, and a culture and clarity that I have seen nowhere else in this movement,

This is not something that we may see in our lifetime, but this is something that we know can grow into a nation that will stand the test of time in the ways that Germany, France, Poland, or Italy has. When you plant an pear tree in the spring, are you discouraged when it doesn't fruit in fall? Do you till the soil and plant corn instead? When in 5 years all you have to show is a scraggly young thing with 2 or 3 fruits do you cut it down and start again?

An idea like this, a national concept of this magnitude, grows like a tree. Around it, we will see seasons of crops and weeds of all shapes and sizes, but they will die when the frost or thresher comes. It will look as if the tree is a failure, when year after year it bears no fruit as its neighbors produce bountiful harvest, but when the tree come to fruition, it will dominate the garden, a monolith the power of slow, steady, and methodical growth, and it will bear more fruit than you could have ever imagined.

The Midwest will be the premiere nation of the American continent, the fruit of the seed of Europe, blossoming naturally for the first time on this new continent.

negresses, Outkast, and soul food lol

>The Midwest will be the premiere nation of the American continent, the fruit of the seed of Europe, blossoming naturally for the first time on this new continent.
The Midwest needs to solve the lagging industry, population decline, and drug addiction. Hopefully it can turn around

Absolutely. We have proven the fortitude of our region and race before, but we have declined with the decline of the US. We are coming out, however, relatively untouched by Brazilification that has permanently destroyed previously wealthier and healthier regions. We still have the core stock and principles that formed America, and we are undergoing a transformative period that we hope will leave behind a stock of fertile, healthy, and strong families that will have the fortitude to retake and defend the territory that was always their inheritance.

>Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
Because I refuse to surrender any part of my nation

direct access to sea ports is vital and you'd be surrounded by foes in every direction

You want to build a nation then start writing poems and music.

Nigger they own everything already. Wake up

>tfw in Illinois' retarded son
>tfw picture is spot on
fuck this state man
if cook county sunk into lake michigan this state would be so much better

Southern whites actually do have the best ethnic music on the continent though - especially the sad songs about longing for heaven, although I'm biased because my Grandma came to Michigan from Kentucky.
youtu.be/pE1AdXgzQEw
We have our own variant of emo, which is implicitly ethnic, but it's not nearly as rooted, as a form of pop music . I do feel it reflects aspects of white midwestern identity though.
youtu.be/F3r7cGKwThE
I am writing music, but all I've got is this bass and I could use some help.
youtu.be/pO7wVtHRbNY
youtu.be/zv6dSzVSnYM

Let them invade

>tfw the midwest has harsher winters than much of russia
>tfw everyone and their son has rifle and a truck
>tfw we make the vast majority of food not only for the US, but for the world
>tfw we have some of the largest untapped oil deposits and biofuel plants between every other town
>tfw we have copper, iron, nickel and other heavy metals in abundance in the great lakes regions
>tfw we have silica and lime in abundance in the great plains
>tfw we have the largest sources of freshwater on the planet

We have everything we need to survive long term in autarky, and any invaders would likely be either killed or freeze to death from lack of access to fuel, food, and supplies.

I don't think it's as cold as you think it is in all of the midwest. The snow's all melted in detroit and I went out without a coat today.

says the invite is invalid/expired

midwest winters and midwest weather in general isn't particularly brutally cold or hot, though it definitely can be. What midwest weather is is unpredictable.
Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes.

lol you fags can have those flyover states. Ill stick tothe god tier coastal states. #fuckcornholers

According to my dad it gets like 50 below zero in North Dakota, but for Southeast Michigan, that saying definitely goes.
Most of my peninsula's border is coast.

Actually there's even more coast than that because that map didn't include lake erie. Your salty water matches your tears when you walk down the street and everything's in spanish though.

Hoosierfag reporting in. Really loved hearing on the radio about you guys flyering Columbus

" You'd be the kind of nigger that would of killed Malcom. " Ohhhh nigga you just got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUTTTT !!!

reporting in from a white colony in based florida

Yooper roll call

I've never been, but I'd like to go. Furthest north in the state I've been is Mackinac.

>tampa
>white

Fuck that. If we make a white ethnostate it will be on the east coast. Boston, Philly, New York. All these are too important to the founding of our country.

That will be the 100% pure Anglo-Saxon phenotype ethnostate.

have you seen hyde park or south tampa