Let’s be honest here

Are you guys actual christians who believe in god or do you guys just support Christianity for political reasons and pretend to be Christians but don’t believe in any of the Bible stories and god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSZ4vGYmTwk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRaXl56Ix4A
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate just hate Islam and want to destroy Muslims. I don’t actually believe I’m god but I do believe Christianity is the white mans only defense against the barbarians that are muslims

In god*
Derp

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Turn the other cheek christcuck
Islam will be the dominating religion around the world and there is nothing you can do about it

I will die for my Lord if I need to.

I believe in God with all my Pistis, Elpis and Agape. Jesus has all power of Heaven and Earth.

You don't even believe what you are saying you jokester faggot:^]

I believe.

Some day very soon, the Bible will be proven, either true or false. I know that it is true.

Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God & messiah of the Jews (not Issa), died for our sins, was BURIED, and rose again as prophesied in the Word of God!

I believe and have called on Him to forgive me, a wretched sinner. I am His. I eagerly await His return!

Last week I had cancer surgery. Before going I prayed to Saint Paul, the Great Apostle to the Gentiles, in humility, that he would intercede for me, that my surgery would "go well". My doc tor told me he's never seen anyone recover from that surgery as fast as I did.

God is real. Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory if God the Father.

Christianity is kike bullshit

>Believing
>Stories
I think you know the answer to that question user

What is that even suppose to mean

Science:
>Matter cannot be created or destroyed, it only transforms.

Pseudo-intellectuals:
>God doesn't exist
>During the Big Bang, matter was created out of NOTHING

Ἐδόθη μοι πᾶσα ἐξουσία ἐν οὐρανῷ kαὶ ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς

There's perfectly strong reasons to believe there is a God. The political reasons come second to religion. Reconstructing a moral compass here on Earth through politics is only a means to the final end.

>Are you guys actual christians who believe in god
yes

Judah is Lion of the God

Its true. Accept Christ or perish.

Pistis is what gives Angelos to Ecclesias

But you write that as if it's a script. That's how one can tell you're simply just brainwashed. Humans don't speak like that anymore. Including you. You're just repeating a script.

I actually stopped going to Church, because I can't participate in communion. I can't participate in communion, because I refuse to do confession. I refuse to do Confession, because I continue to sin. Last time I did confession, I thought the Priest was going to come over to my side of the confession booth and strangle me to death.

We are the good guys, user. Those who oppose us serve Satan.

t. 12 year old

I support falangism the most out of all fascist movements but I'm a nonbeliever. Atheism is the easiest entry-level redpill to swallow that kickstarts all the rest. I really wish I could come back to God, but there's no going back.

It means I don't believe in stories with no historical evidence backing it.
You seriously telling me that Noah's ark was true are the story of Adam and Eve was factual or that a man walk on water was truly real a real event.

Your dreaming user.

No, you seem to confuse us with pagans.

If god exists then he has some tough Questions to answer. Most important of them would be about the Pedophile priests and maulvis .

I believe in a panentheistic God and that Jesus Christ was a real man who underwent a profound psychedelic experience after consuming rye bread tainted with ergot fungus, the fungus from which LSD is derived.

Ergot has a fishy smell hence the ichthys as the symbol of the early Christians. The feeding of the 5000 is an allegory for the distribution of double strength ergot bread to the masses and lead to the ritual of sacramental bread today, though missing the crucial ingredient.

I'm an Ur-Christian, I find most churchmen and the Christians are fools who have never seen God.
The rose windows on cathedrals are simplistic representations of what God looks like, pic related.

Jesus is coming soon. Hang in there bros.

Trip doubles confirm it

the pedophile priest situation is nothing compared to pedophilia going in other institutions like hollywood and public schooling
it's just hyped by atheists and jews who despise the church.

God is real.
Disobedience toward God creates suffering.
Our political problems are a result of not punishing the Godless.
Our authorities shirk their duties to God and their subjects by not making themselves instruments of God's wrath.
Anyone who does not believe in the Apostle's Creed should be executed.

"christianity is kike bullshit"

>66677
checked

Pretty much the latter.

>do you guys just support Christianity for political reasons

Christianity is apolitical. It literally tells you to submit to whatever government has power.

>God is real.
>Disobedience toward God creates suffering.
>Our political problems are a result of not punishing the Godless.
Essentially this. But I'm much more sceptical about all the bible shit.

I believe in a creator of some kind, but I doubt it's specifically the one mentioned in the Bible.

However, I also think that there's a lot of wisdom to be found in the Bible and that having unifying religious traditions and beliefs in essential for a society's survival.

I believe in God and Jesus

>Essentially this. But I'm much more sceptical about all the bible shit.
Well you had better just shut the fuck up about that skepticism.

Ok, more serious question. How are you supposed to follow God's will if you doubt his Word? Remember that the Serpent's approach to Eve was "Did God really say that?"

I follow nature. God's design can be inferred by the outcome, it has consequences built in. I believe that the fall is the moment we abandoned our nature, and began to scheme and believe that we can somehow "improve" existence or make it more "fair". Trusting in God is trusting in the perfection of his design. Which I wholly submit to.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSZ4vGYmTwk

cringe

That's dumb. You follow the Word and not your heart because your heart is corrupt.

Is you flag representative of 20th century history or 10,000 BC? I'm old school style.

I believe with all my heart that Jesus is the Christ. I believe that He lived a sinless life, performed miracles, was crucified as payment in full for my sins, was buried, rose again on the third day, and ascended to Heaven and makes intercession for my sin.

My son, who was an atheist, and became a Christian, said to me tonight at dinner (he's in college) "Dad, people are not really atheists. Deep in their hearts they know it is true. They reject God because they want to do what they want to do without interference."

The pentagram contains phi, 72* and many more mathematical constants.

Giza has clues to this.

I don't follow my whims or heart as you put it. Why should I follow the ramblings of literal Jews in the desert from thousands of years ago? No thanks, I'll study nature and steer my course accordingly.

>God's design can be inferred by the outcome
No it can't because after the fall our will and natures are so thoroughly corrupted that we have severely damaged our perception. If you read the Bible seriously God seems like an outrageous psychopath. But that is because our perception is distorted and God is actually perfectly right about everything. We are the ones who wrong.

mah nigga

The commands in the Bible are the Word of God. He's already told you in black and white what to do and what not to do.

>If you read the Bible seriously God seems like an outrageous psychopath. But that is because our perception is distorted
No, it's because it was written by Jews who were outrageous psychopaths.

Nobody here supports christfaggotry, shlomo. You can keep your Jewish fairy tales

First the 11th amendment gets repealed.
After that we install Christianity as our religion in America.
At which point we have the government legally execute anyone evil with piano wire.

We execute evil people all the time.

Christianity is literally more anti-white than Islam is. That is a fact

I believe in Jesus. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

>The commands in the Bible are the Word of God
Some of them might be. I don't trust the selection process of people who literally destroyed all copies of scripture they didn't personally agree with.

This is the truth. I got saved only last month and it's like I'm a new person. Like my inner being got flipped on his head.

When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom.

Then you don't believe the Bible.

>Before going I prayed to Saint Paul
This is idol worship. You're a shitty Christian.

I believe 200%

cringe

>Christianity = worshiping a jew on a stick

Religion in my eyes, it has too much power of everything.

For example. In America, a child can get out of anything in school if they say "that dosnt go with my religion"

Religion should have little to no power in a society.

Why would you leave defective and false copies of scripture laying around where they could mislead and harm the people?

Conducting genocide against white people is not permissible in Christianty. There are no rules against protecting your people. In fact, that's a holy obligation of every ruler.

I don't believe in it, but it has sentimental values for me.

I bet this was made by a skin-worshiper.

Anti-Christian shilling is intense lately.
Jesus Christ is coming, and evil is being driven back whence it came. Out evil, out. You are not welcome and your plans are all falling apart. Out.

I believe unironically. My uncle experienced miraculous healing after a prayer (atrophied legs went back to normal overnight). Tough to doubt after something like that.

it was made by a person who worships the truth just for truth's sake

Catholcism has been on it's death bed since the Second Vatican Council concluded in the sixties.
Just look at this "World Youth Day" bullshit they have now:
youtube.com/watch?v=FRaXl56Ix4A

Doesn't look that much different than any normie party right? Just more Jesus.

It's really not though.

Evil people should be executed publicly.

Our society is fucked if we don't.

The pope looks like a jew, defend that. He acts like one too.

Why would they leave copies of scripture which undermined their authority? Book burning is fucking stupid and is carried out by people who have something to hide.

I believe parts of it and I believe in some of the parables and stories as allegory. I don't believe in the whole book at face value because I'm not a fucking retard (And you would have to be retarded since if you actually read it, you'd know that it contradicts itself, specifically in the histories).

he looks like a khazar

You're coming at it from the wrong angle. It's not a textbook.

You are invited to consider the Creator of the universe dying in agony on the cross. Why would that happen? How could that *not* happen?

public execution is not exactly a christian value you stupid sperg

They executed men for screaming a viking gods name in Stockholm during prior to the black death.. Is that okay? The church is literal cancer that has one purpose, control. For good and for bad. I don't buy it.

If you were to die today would you go to Heaven?

I cringe every time I see a thread where people attempt to say "we should pick religion x because it matches our political ideology".
I believe and accept Christ.

Which means, he looks like an important jew.

Get rid of the 19th amendment while your at it.
That's actually more of a priority.

Praise God!
May he give you strength and guide you!

a jew is a nickname for a judite, those khazars in the land are not the real jews, if so then where is levi, benjamain, issachar, asher, and all the other tribes?

Public executions have been a part of Christianity for centuries.
St.Paul wrote that the government has the right to use the sword.

can you cite the incident? in european history it's usually people who tried to convert back to paganism from christianity who were executed

Personally, I don't want to but that wouldn't be up to me. I'll return to the soil and I'm fine with that if that is how creation is intended.

I care about right and wrong (According to the eternal design), you can't bait me with heaven and hell because I care more about truth and righteousness than reward and punishment. Heaven and hell only works for hedonists and I am not one. Natural law above all.

they're Christians because they don't like to use their fucking brains, people don't like to talk and debate, they prefer to talk about something that's interesting to them, even if it's a lie, like god

Point is, (((they))) work together. There is a reason that THAT man is the pope. They are a collective and they rule shit and they're using people's ignorance and faith to get away with it.

>lowercase g
Fuck off, heathen. At the very least respect the fact that God is a proper noun.

they were a part of virtually every civilization in existence before the post-modern era. public execution is in no way christian

No one claims that Jesus wasn't born a Jew. This is a fucking brainlet argument, and it's sad that you've actually made/saved this infoG, and it's even sadder that you think this is all you need to disprove/disavow Christianity. Just really pathetic man, I'm sorry. No matter what side of the aisle you're on. You need to re-evaluate your worldview, user. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment over here.

You're speaking total nonsense, you don't believe in Christ AT ALL.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

you are correct

>the jew keeps swinging

God is not a lie. Humans can't even create something on remotely the same magnitude as complex as life, with intentional design. And it happened on random occurence? Lol no.

There is a creator. That doesn't mean he's necessarily any of the bullshit which humans came up with.