Brave

Brave
Thank you ZOG bots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QxdKY-6zHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their helicopter mechanic was an affirmative action hire. They won't be around long.

We have ZOG to thank for so much. I can't wait to die even hell is better than this.

If I were that helicopter's mechanic they would have crashed by now.

Setting the record for gayness in a chopper.

Ok but when will the first attack helicopter couple get married?

>not realising you are already in hell.

You died years ago. Hell isint "fire and brimstone" its just a slightly altered universe full of the damned souls, where nothing makes sense anymore.

I'd thank them both for their service if you get what I'm saying.

Gas them that is the only way to fix the gay disease

I read a comic where Hell is just like Earth, but all the good people are in Heaven. So you're stuck forever with the worst people you've ever met and there's no hope of death. Funny stuff.

>the absolute state of the US military

They will fly their helicopters more efficiently now since since both are happy and have something to fight for. You don't have to watch them putting their dicks in each other's asses, so where's the problem?

Not sure I follow

>I'd thank them both for their service if you get what I'm saying.
Suck their dicks?

Got a link or source?

I mean I appreciate what they do for my country so much, I'd really like to show them somehow. Even if it's hard, or if I have to get down on my knees, they deserve it, don't you think?

Don't be lewd. This is a Christian board.

they look like a couple of cuties

T. Gay?

Had to check the flag to see if it was a leaf.
Saw that it was German.
Wasn't surprised at all.
You're becoming leafs, Germany. Let that sink in.

I prefer this helicopter couple.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QxdKY-6zHA

Now that "which one is the gay one" cartoon with the coffins is a 2/3.

>army

not at all surprised. the army is full of fat women and fags

This shit honestly wouldn't even activate my almonds so much if they didn't have to keep rubbing our faces in it. Just fucking be gay and move on. How can you be so proud to let your sexuality define every aspect of your life?

The key is indifference, when reacting to it online and in person.

There's a song for affirmative action.

We are a long ways away from that time.

No, not at all. Not even into traps, but who gives a fuck about their sexual orientation as long as they don't shove it in your face?

It's not like gay soldiers are worse at their job that straight ones. Not all gays are soyboys or traps.

"Pathway and tolerance are the attributes of a dying civilization."
- Anders Breivik

If I knew my fellow soldier was gay I'd find a way for him to have an "accident"

it's the foundation of all modern social movements; jealousy. Gays wish with all their heart they could've been the ones to be 'normal' for the last several thousand years (not counting animal times) and that gay marriage was the norm, and that gays had babies naturally whilst heteros had to adopt. They're spitful at nature for making them different, for robbing them of a normal, decent life. And they're spiteful at us for merely existing. Our existence is the reminder, the barrier, that they have been cursed, and they know it. So they put all their effort and energy into trying to essentially "justify" homosexuality as a normal, rational option like Samson the jewish judge, (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option) they embed themselves into the larger societal unit, and when given the power to do so, they will hold the knife to their own throats, using themselves as hostages to make demands of us until the world is gay.

the only thing the American’s will be liberating is people’s assholes.

Or their own?

>more efficiently now since since both are happy and have something to fight for.
Same for trans people right?

That's fake.

what happened to don't ask don't tell

Obama repealed it when Joan Rivers spilled the beans about his shemale wifehusband.

Just saw this. So beautiful. So brave. Happy to white knight for two lovely black knights

Tried to tell some fags they really need to chill out on this shit but of course I've just got a small dick or whatever. 10 years ago I couldn't have cared less. Now I just want to see them all hang from trees.

Join outer heaven discord ----> 9atThU