Now, if they had done this California and didn’t get caught

Now, if they had done this California and didn’t get caught..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hn4mxYDmWgo
youtu.be/a5aDKr-ilsQ
youtu.be/Fx-FHtBBv7I
youtu.be/F1ojeXgyAu0
mass.gov/lists/current-opioid-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>enough to kill entire population of blah blah blah

Fake news spreading fake facts. It doesn't work like that.

They are going to be charged for involuntary man slaughter.

Link?
I need to hear this one

>kill the entire population of New York City and New Jersey

Maybe we can let them off, just this once.

Is there a gofundme for their bail? Asking for a friend.

Meh, soon as the quake hits Los Angeles this summer....

I know like 100 people that are on heroin laced with fentanyl. This shit right here is white genocide. Forget abortion forget white women fucking niggers, this is the shit that will destroy white people.

Don't do heroin not even once.
Don't do pills or fentanyl not even once.

You going to go down that rabbit hole and never come back up.

>knowing one heroin addict let alone 100

You better work in drug rehab/treatment or I suggest loading up a lethal dose for yourself

vancouver bc fag here. dude fantanyl is killing people every single day. hard drug dealers should be slain. build the wall. clean up this dogshit

BLM = MARXIST

Their goal is to undermine every institution of the west. of course they want whites dead & kids high slamming klonopin

exactly. the people dying in the downtown eastside of fentanyl are poor white middle aged men.

Most of my family is on the shit. One uncle gets on the shit in early 2000s gets my other uncle on the shit a few years later. My sisters boyfriend gets on the shit, and the she gets on the shit, the my mom a pill popper gets on the shit, and then I know all their friends who are on the shit, and then I know all the niggers peddling the shit and see 50 fucking cars lined up to get served at a special time everyday.

So yeah. It's that bad.

if you were going to, not saying that you or anyone should, I love jews.
But if you were going to then New York would be the best place, not California.

Why don’t you elect a Duterte-Style Politician?

if only people would start cutting nigger drugs with it

t. california faggot

>New York has the highest population density of Jews in America
Just saying if they wanted to be some bad men that wanted to destroy this country new york would be a great place. Thank god that isn't what they did because I love jews.

It's not jews that are destroying the world, it's the libs that follows them.

So?
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

>not arguing your fentanyl is a weapon

google.com

he would know, nigga made Zika

>implying libs think for themselves
cut off the head my dude

if there are no libs the jews become impotent.

a fentanyl-laced taser. direct to bloodstream. ill draft the paperwork

Lemme get this straight: you know who's selling and profiting from your mother, sister, and uncles demise, and where they and 50 or so other scumbags meet, and you haven't done anything about it?

You and your family deserve the twisted death coming to you.

If there's no libs then we lose most of our race and are left open to being immediately flooded by nonwhites.
With no jews harm done to the psyche of our race can be easily repaired.

Not sending their best

>Still believing that leftists are people.

>still believing that libs are leftists

still believing leftists exist

Dude, next time your family gets together for a holiday set the trailer on fire with them in it.

Why don't you try to fix it? Maybe a FBI tip.

It's good for whites' racial hygiene. The whites dying on this stuff are the whites you want removed from the genepool.

Of course they do but most libs aren't leftists. Libs are just naive and brainwashed. Leftists are genuinely malicious but there's even less of them than there are us.

And I thought we had it bad in Everett WA

>Why don't you try to fix it? Maybe a FBI tip.

He might be in California

Where the fuck do you live, and why haven't you gone full death wish?

I just watched it, dude has a pretty compelling argument.

t. Doesn't know shit about fentanyl

the closest thing is andrew sheer of the conservatives. election isn't for another year i think.

municipal & provincial? we already have a conservative in my riding.

democratic means aside...

the leftism of vancouver is a problem. we have detox centres paid for by tax payers.

their 'harm reduction' model that is light on everyone involved is a major problem.

i want draconian drug enforcement laws. start throwing these motherfuckers selling this shit out of the country.

Why aren't fentanyl and carfetanyl considered chemical weapons? They are more toxic than modern CW agents.

It does work like that, Russia pumped a ton of gas containing a fentanyl derivative in the Moscow theater hostage crisis and managed to kill hundreds of civilians

I don't think fentanyl is much of a problem in ca.

Had fentanyl @ hospital having appendix out. Ain't no thang.

>caring about drug users
Kys faggots

i can't stand these fuckin' people. let them kill themselves & kill the dealers. bullet in the brain for the dealers. fentanyl in the arm for the users.

fucking sickening

problem solved.

t. kike

The fuck is up with those guys

Are they computer generated or twins?

there's nothing compelling about being a retard nowadays, it's just par for the course

It's their choice and they live with the consequences.
Not poor. No trailer involved.
Fix it? You obviously don't know drug users and drug dealers.
The weak doe while the strong survive. I agree.
Cincinnati, shit is real bad here.

Death wish, lmao

This. My best friend was about to become a super famous musician but he died of an overdose shortly before he could finish his first album. Such a talented dude gone to waste.

>my apartment on a saturday

those guys look like they glow in the dark

i'm so lucky to not have any family members hooked on drugs or involved in a toilet life-style.

they're poor heterosexual whites

their only problems are;

redneckism, esoteric, penchant for conspiracy theories, self-isolation, paranoid, dumb, bad diets...

but otherwise...

sisters aren't hookers or dykes, thank god.

every fuckin' skid i grew up with in high school though had a period of heroine or crystal meth abuse

i drink a lot, in fact the only fucked up one is me with my boozing but even then it's only financially destructive so far

Sorry to hear that. One of my uncle's caught MRSA in his spine while in prison, they fucked his shit up real bad in surgery, basically he had a cage of titanium in his mid section. You wouldn't imagine all the narcotics this fucker got when he was released from prison. He died from a OD like 3 years ago.

It's not something you fix on your own. If they are lining up to buy it, it should be raided by the pros. Jeff Sessions should be going after things like this.

>i drink a lot, in fact the only fucked up one is me with my boozing but even then it's only financially destructive so far
Weakens your immune system too. Kills gut flora.

Police don't give two fucks.

Jesus, tough break. I'm sorry for your loss, user. Narcotics really are a dead end.

White trash detected

I'm not talking about your local police. They surely know about it already and turn a blind eye. Anonymous tips to FBI at least.

I just hope trump isn't ignoring this problem because he fears it will piss off his constituents.

all levels of police in vancouver bc cannot control it.

we don't have the funding & it's something they just can't deal with short of a totalitarian police state.

here is a decent comprehensive expose on fentanyl in vancouver from about a year ago;
youtu.be/hn4mxYDmWgo

you can imagine why comments are disabled lol

wait, wrong video

youtu.be/a5aDKr-ilsQ

>White trash
You do know professionals are in heroin and fentanyl right?

If we are talking meth or crack then yeah, but you seem like someone who doesn't know shit.

I was going to say rob the nigs but yeah you can also death wish if you like. Good alternative.

Fuck off retard. You're giving leaves on this board a bad name.

Are they implying that black people do drugs? That's racist

>You do know professionals are in heroin and fentanyl right?
doesn't mean they aren't white trash

fentanyl trafficked into canada by chinks

youtu.be/Fx-FHtBBv7I

another video; long, hardcore

youtu.be/F1ojeXgyAu0

Same

Purely FAKE NEWS

nigger what the fuck is wrong with you?

reminder opiates and cocaine are white as fuck and responsible for actions of many powerful whiteys.
also probably all presidents have been "opiate addicts", as are most world leaders and many politician types

dont let white trash low iq 56% retard baseheads be all you know about opiates and cocaine. jewish media brainwash trick

>nazi meem flag
>doesn't prefer the whites mans drug of choice
Amerimutt detected

what the fuck man you can't even see your taskbar

Is anyone else too autistic to know what fentanyl is

>giving a shit about druggies
weak willed retards don't belong in our society. it's a good thing they are killing themselves with this shit

Went to a party of mostly 20-somethings (I'm 30), and the side talk I could catch was so-and-so died from fentanyl, stay away from that fentanyl shit, hey you know dan started doing fentanyl, jim couldn't make it he's doing fentanyl right now

I was invited by a cute coworker but holy shit did I feel out of place.

Also everyone had vapes

I'm a typical nerd shutin loser so I don't go to parties very often, but it wasn't too much different from normal parties I'd been to except the vapes (didn't exist back then) and all the fentanyl talk

Pile of AIDS

FUCK YOU YOU DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT, DIE OF AN O.D.

HOLY SHIT!
WHY THE FUCK ARE DRUGS SO PREVALENT IN MY STATE!?!?! WAS IT ALWAYS THIS BAD?

See how he’s adjusting his glasses? That’s a freemason signal. Means he’s going do some bio shit for real or for fake.

dipshits in their 20's are always looking for the next edge to cut.

fentanyl is their generation's heroine. they probably think it's gritty & raw like johnny depp. so cool

You guys are retarded, unless you accurately measure out the lethal dose and carefully spoonfeed it to every individual without wasting any then yeah. This is real life however and the quantity they had wouldn't do shit if used maliciously compared to killing a whole city, fake news shilling for clicks making things sound way more dangerous than they actually are.

you sound like soccer moms that read an article about fentanyl on facebook

>those poor criminals

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Every drug dealer should know the penalties are steeper for selling near or around youth.

youre not agood nazi

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

I live in an area in Massachusetts where there is an ongoing opioid crisis. Multiple people dying weekly from heroin overdose and fentanyl exposure.

Here are the statistics.

mass.gov/lists/current-opioid-statistics

It's really bad here in MA.

nigga please

Opiate derivative that's 100x stronger than morphine. It's rarely used in hospitals due to its strength, it's reserved for people with serious opiate tolerance or when nothing else works. Unfortunately China and Russia still make tons of the shit and its cheaper than regular heroin, so dealers will lace their H with it, causing people to overdose more than they did with regular heroin.

worst shave.