HAPPENING: FACEBOOK TRAFFIC PLUNGING

FALLING LIKE A ROCK

archive.is/kXkif

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kXkif
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/01/26/facebook-and-google-are-doomed-george-soros-says/?utm_term=.dd99c62cc715
rank2traffic.com/facebook.com
archive.is/GmtID
theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like the jewbook heads are about to come up with some new retarded way to get the normies back logging in

This is the work of George Soros and his useful idiots.

anybody got a less shady link?

only older millenials use facebook right now
everyone is using snapchat now

normies here are moving to instagram, mostly old people that learned how to use computers to use facebook that's still stuck there.

They made their bed, now then can lay in it. Hope we get to see it gone

>Soros doing something good

Nah

I REPEAT DOES ANYONE HAVE A LESS SHADY LINK

>Archive.is
>Unsafe
Newfag kys

I moved to Vero, desu.

I got one

kys

I moved to Sup Forums

>archive
>shady
nigger is this your first visit ?

are you new or just stupid?

some solid cube shitposting right there.

>soros calls out fb and google on davos
>this happens

I clicked it an only got 4 viruses, Norton took care of them in no time.

had to twitch the fucking html to move the navbar away.
next time look at what the archive looks you fucking dick.

Why not explain to him why he's wrong so he learns & can be useful to the group? Why do you actually need to act like you're a Dutchman? It's bad enough you're posting as one. The fuck

I was going to link direct but 4chin thinks it's spam

>archive.is/kXkif
nah, digits say yer shilling

How about including the graph key you fucking pleb faggot

I'll take lurk more for 500 alex

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/01/26/facebook-and-google-are-doomed-george-soros-says/?utm_term=.dd99c62cc715

Read it and weep. It isn't "good". They're not following his orders GOY and there's too much information getting out that he doesn't want seen. These sites allow for people like us, but more normie, to discuss topics of government and politics openly and also OPENLY attack George Soros. It's an attempt at censorship and the beginnings of the breakdown of communication in a digital age. Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate social media. However, this is obviously a cry for extreme censorship on Soros' part.

Facebook was smart when they bought Instagram for $1 billion, apparently.

here is the data
>no labels
>no context
>no description

literally garbage

A simple tax on internet ads would destroy silicon valley

Archive is safe newfag
now read newfag

While Silicon Valley is filled with liberal faggots, I enjoy having technology to use daily.

Because we are niggers down here.

You have to be 18 to post on this website.

It has been falling but there is still a long way to go...
rank2traffic.com/facebook.com

>implying Dutchbros aren’t top tier posters

Please try a forum or Facebook group. You might fit in better.

only rural and suburban retards use facebook. city people all use snapchat

have a link to go with that
archive.is/GmtID

I haven't really checked it out so much, technically I mean. Never even trolled there or registered an account, fake or real.

No, we'll now, if they start this massive censorship shit and manipulation here too, then people will go away from this service too. All normie friends and some family is using that shit now, it wasn't many of them just 3-4 years ago but well after censorship and ultra kiking they have all left fb. Nobody uses twitter here. For normies a computer used to be used for fb, netflix, the bank and delivering the tax returns.

Helping people is for faggots.
I hate everyone

A bit out in 2015 when the election cycle and the ultra jewing starts.
>pure coincidence goyim

down almost 1/2 from the peak, that's pretty huge

Once more and more people start leaving, it will collapse

Princeton academics predicted based off mathematical models that facebook would die by 2020

You have to go back

Given their interference with the election you'd think even normies would stay away. They blame the Russians nonstop while burying the story about how one of their own higher ups was purposely killing Trump stories and promoting Hillary stories.

AND rapefugee shit censoring ofc!
Can't forget that. I had a couple of troll accounts, simply posting a picture of (((merkel))) as a vampire would get you banned for 30 days. Happened to tons of people, and shit spreads here faster than a fart in the wind on what we call the jungle telegraph, meaning that people talk to each other.

This was bound to happen

Lurk moar

this, hes been calling for it to go down

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society

Zuck is fucked for election shenanigans. Same with Eric Schmidt and Jack.

How about you get back to sucking that cock

If Mark and the Google Twins don't strike back at Soros now, it will be too late

This post is why the white race is declining.

KEK fucking saved

>I moved to Sup Forums
This. Fuck having something I said taken out of context ten years from now and getting me fired - or worse - cost me the presidency. That's what hacking my trap folder is for.

Can't wait til Damore and friends win their lawsuit against Google.

Twitter is next.

Yikes

I constantly create fake accounts to troll the local paper and zuckerjew disables them Bretty quick. I think they're purging the millions of fake accounts represented in these numbers

>archive.is/kXkif
even if this is a LARP, lets all pull out of facebook to guarantee Cuckerberg wont have anything to stand on come election season.

bump for free speech on the internet