a Red Zaku?

okay at youtu.be/pHxlZ4dTXug?t=536

PUT YOUR FUCKING MOUSE ON THE RED LINE YOU LAZY NORMIE NIGGER FAGGOT

he just showed a hilary for jail meme
it is based but pretty normie

IT'S AT 8:50 YOU FUCKING SPIC

undeniably /ourgoy/

8:56

I'm telling you man, 2017 was a dry run to test waters and put out an olive leaf
2018 is where they stab everyone who didn't take it.

This. I'm hoping the same! Makes sense, get an idea of what can be salvaged, then make a counter.

You mean everyone who decided to cover Hillary's ass? They had their chance to come clean?

imagine I'm his agent guys

tell me, what more do you want for him to be your guy?
do you want him to outright ruin his entire life and say fuck jews?

take what you can and be happy with it, redpilling is redpilling and I'm getting sick of this fucking shit where you ask for more when you got far more than enough.

what have you niggers done lately?
honestly do you have a better strategy or are you all deadbeat white niggers that want someone else to fight your war?

yes, 2017 was an amnesty for everyone to spill beans and rat.
whoever did is now safe.

did you find something unusual about things that happened?
something extremely uncharacteristic about some behaviors?
Some events seem overly generous?

you're about to see people get hung.

christ it's been so long since i've heard pewdiepie

why does he sound like stamper now?

How literally are we talking here?

>calling stupid trends "memes"
Fucking dumbass.
Sage for e-celeb thread

I hope literally, but all we are promised is public desecration of people. there is a BIG push for actual hanging.
but a lot, and I mean a LOT of people are going to hang behind the scenes at GITMO, or already have.

notice how ANTIFA are non existent now so they had to get harmless women to march instead?
lots of frozen accounts, lots of corrupt officials turning because the money has dried up and so has the protection.

Excuse my concern trolling, but say this all happens and the whole swamp is drained.
Does the purple goblin just bury himself and reemerge again in another seven years?

yes.
I personally demanded blood.
They don't want blood, they want to do things legally.
I and my people are working on some other stuff in the mean time, but TPTB (as in the GOOD powers) want to do it cleanly.
I have been very very blunt about it, but they are so insured that they appear not to be fussed.

so yes.
as George washington said, I think it was George, he said "there would have to be a war every 45 years for the importance of our freedom to not wander from our countrymen's minds"

Why are you farming for ethos? Are we suppose to remember you with nothing to go on?
"I" means nothing here, user. Tell us what you have and why you're credible, or quit being a faggot.
You smell.

8:55

The entire Hillary episode was rather unsettling in terms of trusting the FIB and DoJ

I'm just saying

also I don't care for credibility, no offense but the only people I show credentials to are the people who are going to pay me.

bump