This guy has a point folks, what would you respond?

this guy has a point folks, what would you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pd5lmQwmTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

open my ass for black daddy

Is that written in English? Some one translate?

Oh look a nigger acknowledging niggery. COLOR ME SURPRISED.

Most niggers are fags

Truth. Gangsters regularly have gay sex with eachother
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pd5lmQwmTc

So they're admitting that black men are gay?

Why do niggers love talking about raping so much? I used to play basketball and it was always homoerotic jokes when we took showers after practice. I think niggers are all down low fags.

I think he's saying that niggers crave male white ass.

Basically she is saying that Black men are Gay.

American black men have been bred to be strong and viral, but also passive and submissive. It's only natural with the exposure of feminine culture that they turn into fags so easily. The absolute state of the black community.

Just another nigger missing his days at Nigger U.

Everyone knows that the Aryan Nation + Mexican Mafia alliance rules the prison yards.

Look at the board. It’s constantly filled with white women and black men threads. Black men don’t even like black women. Black men don’t even fuck black women.

I think you mean "virile." "Viral" would apply to niggers and their AIDS.

this
you've never been to jail if you think everyone just walks around outside their own race group

>black people think fucking someone turns them into black women

hmmmmmmmm

Aids rates is also a testament to their virility and homosexual tendencies.

>stronk and viral

Like human immunodeficiency viral

My big fear of prison is not getting raped, but instead having to join the Mexican mafia and having slice a motherfucker in the neck with a can lid.

There was a thread the other night that asked if people would still hate black people if only black women existed. Most people said no.

This person has clearly never been to prison. And is just writing down how they *imagine* things would be for white men in prison. This doesn’t reflect reality.

I mean if I was thrown in the cage of other animals like gorillas, I'd be their bitch too. Not sure what the point is. Wild animals are dangerous and shouldn't be kept in open civilization.

It's like cruel and unusual punishment, prison sex that is.

you could probably get high on something and not feel a thing bro :D dont worry

Not having a white fuck boi in prison.

No they don’t. Prisoners self-segregate. Rapists nail their own.

bitch of the black man? That would imply blacks are inherently rapists

>Gangsters regularly have gay sex with eachother

Joe Rogan had a Baltimore Police Officer who was assigned the projects and he would ask a woman "who's the baby's father?" "He is" "No, I mean the baby's father not your father" "yeah I know, he is" "Huh??" "what"

Egyptians weren't white. Stop this meme already. Also, using Gabby Douglas head shape as an insult is misguided. Her head shape is ideal (outside of the her jaw line).

The Aryan brotherhood makes up just .1% of the prison population but commits 18-25% of the prison homicides.

The Egyptian bust is of a woman who has a European lineage.

And the head shape thing is kind of funny.

Why would white people hate black women other than the whole giving birth to black men thing.

The majority of prisoners are kept separate and confined. Only niggers and spics are the faux tough shit that are the problem, the actual murdered and rapists are all confined and kept separated from normal people.

>Black women gave birth and bred them niggers.
>BLACK WOMEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BAD PARENTING SKILLS.