Why is Isreal allowed to keep out non-jews, but every other nation that keeps out jews is "anti-Semitic"?

Why is Isreal allowed to keep out non-jews, but every other nation that keeps out jews is "anti-Semitic"?

of course he doesnt care, he'll be dead, he doesn't give a fuck about your childs future

The best thing to do is ignore them like the worthless kikes they are. Alternatively just focus on his sister's milkers.

Because when whites get accused of (((white privilege))) they don't accuse people of anti-whiteness or jealousy.

Because we let them continue existing, doing what they always do and always will do until we are all chimps in a zoo and Israel is the only human country left on Earth.

That's the beauty of the thing. Only Judaism is acknowledged as both ideology and race. That's how they can apply their double standards.

If race is all that matters than why is North Korea so much worse than South Korea?

hot take

North Korea listened to kike Marx while best Korea didn't/

there is still hope my friend in the more isolated area of the world the true aryans are giving birth to a new generation of liberator

Yeah, color doesn't matters. Unless you re a worthless nigga that wants to blame white people for your life's failures.

Cause South Koreans have white genes from US troops fucking their wimmiz.

This.
Every other race has an unwritten "you're not allowed to hate me" clause, while whites only have a "you can't stop being responsible for other people's misery" clause.

Israel is already a brown shithole with a sub average 100 IQ ruled by a minority group that represents the only competent element of society and is in a worse demographic crisis than whites in the US. They will be the first vaguely first world nation to go completely tits up at the current rate regardless of how many Africans and Arabs they try and deport.

The jews are G-d's chosen people, goy.
We are allowed to break the rules we lay down for you to follow.
It's literally written in your bible.

BUMP. ANSWER THE QUESTION, JEWS.

i wonder how he will feel about the browning of his sister, soon in a deep"fake" video ner you

shutt up subhuman and inferior being will be impalled and expulsed like has already been for 2000 years
we are preparing you can stop it

The Israelis are OK reguarding Race.

Look If I busted Your window, entered Your House and said, Pay me money now I live here it wouldn't matter what Nationality race creed or color

on the Other Hand
I think its fair to eventually do to the Jews exactly what they did to us.

I'm with Ben, digits

how can you compare this semi gods to this subhumans the fake jews will pay like real ones

>Ben Shapiro is /ourjew/
Lol fucking cucks. Southern strategy strikes again.

Digits denied faggot

Really makes you go hmm...

SeeThe guy either actually believes the shit that comes out of his mouth or hes paid to say it. Either way, hes just another faggot who contradicts himself and waves "muh ivy league" as his appeal to institution win.

That's not very christ-like, redneck. Don't forget to ask the eternal jew for forgiveness of your sins before you fall asleep tonight, or else you will wind up in hell.

If you're asking that question here, you're probably an alt-lighter.

>Grants to rural families

How the fuck is that different from welfare?

Because it's different when you do it for rightists!

So he thinks the races are equal? I wonder what evidence he has to support that.

Rural infrastructure not welfare

>Only Judaism is acknowledged as both ideology and race

Only by idiots and cucks. That's like saying Shintoism is both and ideology and a race. Pro tip: Scarlet Johansson and Lenny Kravits are not and never have been the "same race", but they're both Jews.

its the eternal jew being postrated asking forgivenes not the maximun climax that every man should aspire?

Muh hall of cost

The Negroid is approximately 450,000 years less evolved. They have approximately 3% more Simian DNA. That is why they look like chimps. They have less impulse control and less ability for arithmetic as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. The races are not equal. Evolution is not equal. The pigeon is not equal to the eagle. The lion is not equal to the deer. The evidence of your own experience tells you the truth. The evidence of your eyes and ears tells you the truth.

Women have less emotional control as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. They also have less arithmetic ability as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. They have less ability to handle stressful situations as a result of less testosterone production. The female is not equal to the male. Simple biology.

kek no, only if you are a weak subhuman jew

Maybe they are smarter than you.

>cant dodge an oven
>smart

skeptical.

It really makes me go hmmm how does a political party have fucking heritage

ben shapiro is a pedophile

Really makes you think.

>About to say something worth while
>Notice flag

Why even bother.

Rules and consistency only apply to goyim. The Jews can do whatever is in the interest of Jews.

This is the prime example IMO of why the Jews all need to go, whenever you think "well what about the based conservative ones?"
>explaining complex abstract arguments to an 89-IQ mostly brown population will work out just fine for conservatism and market based economics
>oops, they just voted for a bunch of handouts
>lol my bad, going to israel brb
It doesn't matter what their ideology is, the Jew will always by instinct work towards your destruction, because a strong gentile society is his ultimate threat. They all have to go, or we go to fucking Cascadia with that blue and green flag or whatever the fuck

There's a ton of Palestinians in Isreal, what the fuck are you talking about?