Where's the actual evidence that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition?

Where's the actual evidence that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V054eqVFaXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he keeps getting posted on Sup Forums, dozens of times per day.

none. his only "negatives" is that he married and is seperated from his eurasian wife and took a picture with the bush's.

shills recognize he makes coherent arguments for whites and have to demonize him. same with all e-celebs. can't have a movement if leaders are always taken out.

he's fat

His retardation

He hasn't been banned from twitter

This

soon

Right at the moment when he starting throwing Nazi salutes and yelling "Heil Trump", essentially giving free ammunition to the liberal MSM.

this. He isn't perfect by any means but he is doing a good job.

HIS ENTIRE LIFE AND WORDS AND BEHAVIOR AND FALSE FLAGS!

He's pushed the edges on his weight from time to time but apart from that he actually has very impressive genetics.

You have NWO

Not soon

You're not getting it Dugin

YOu wont kill the white race Spencer!

Look out m8 they're gonna start calling you a shill for directly quoting him.

But he hasn't been taken out, has he?

Jared Taylor should be the spokesman for the movement. He is just absolutely perfect.

KILL

THE

WHITE

RACE

T. SPENCER

youtu.be/V054eqVFaXs
idk man...

This primarily
This secondarily
This tertiarily

Am I the only one who doesn't think he's controlled opposition and that he's just a faggot

now that can't be genuine interest now, can it, hershel

No, but they try by making edits of Richard with an egghead.

>Eurasian wife
So he's a race traitor. Seems pretty cut and dry

Nope. Literally my exact opinion.

>there will never be another White Nationalist leader like Dr. William Pierce ever again

This entire imagine is embarrassing and entirely misses the point of an ethnostate.

Having the Jews with their own homeland and obviously removed from a white homeland is obviously a good thing, which is why Spencer agrees with Israel. Again, embarrassing post.

That's just controlled smearing, and never escalates beyond that.

Yeah but one might argue that we've dragged the overton-window over dramatically and potentially even reached critical mass because of those shenanigans. If we keep cucking and disavowing everything the (((left))) deems unacceptable we'll never change anything

He did get banned from Twitter back in 2016

No, there will be. We have his words to guide us

purity spiraling is fucking retarded.

if anything is to be learned for european history it is that we fight each other(neighbors) harder than we fight our enemies.

Homosexual Jew

Spencer controlled opposition? Where did this meme come from?

Do my brothers not know what COINTELPRO is? Glow in the dark FBI niggers are trying to discredit Spencer and the movement all together.

Spencer is no Hitler, hell is not even a George Lincoln Rockwell, but he's the best we got for now.

This. Keep fucking calm. Rigidness can be a weakness. If you don't bend a little you will break.

This is weaker than weak sauce.

i could see him being control opposition so that white nationals trust him, while he flounders and "wait for le revolution guys!!" for decades. Which is basically his stance right now.

I'm not sure either way is true. It's pretty obvious he or anyone else in his position could ever overtly start the revolution/race war. I think he's hoping someone does it for him.

>zionism is great
>jews are white
>we need international bolshevism, but don't worry goys, it will be (((white))) bolshevism!

Hi, not OP, but I'd like to hijack thus thread to see if the shills and their bots will find this post and attack it.

(((They))) seem to want to put out disinfo about Waco all of a sudden. Why now? Just happens to be a timeline anniversary?
What did the Branch Davidians know about the (((them))) or the Clintons that caused them to be given a death sentence? A bunch of the victims were kids...in fact none survived (the kids) if I remember correctly. Was this pizzagate related? Was DK trafficking kids to the Clintons?
I mean, very little care was taken to secure the safety of the children.
And (((they))) put the pedo label on him, so that means (((they))) actually were the ones guilty of it.
Also, the OKC bombing (related to Waco)...the ATF knows the bomb or something is going to happen so they don't go to work that day. The bomb takes out a bunch of kids in the daycare in that office building...more kids involved in Pizzagate?
It's just typical that (((they))) use the media to spoonfeed the normies a villain.
Same thing happened before nine eleven. Frontline had a special on OBL weeks before. Pretty conveint, no?

because nobody could be that stupid

he is trying to be david duke, who is controlled opposition

It came out of the fact that no one knew who the fuck he was, and then one day we wake up to headlines saying "meet the leader of the alt-right" and shit like that.

Multiple huge news organizations ran stories like this all at once, and posed him as some kind of leader and intellectual in "our movement" despite him being almost unknown and having zero influence.

I was actually just about to post why hes CO

Hes an intelligence cap. Rise him as the top most authority on the new age right wing (alt-right) and then all he has to do is keep the masses from getting too smart. All the 'debates' he has are garbage. Hes made you believe that you can be an intellectual just by watching him and other youtube faggots.

Theres no more intellectualism, just knee-jerk reactions and pedantism.

He's the Edward Snowden of white supremacy. Tells you shit you already know, offers no viable solutions. Limited hangout op.

He's been around for like 10 years. The reason why he popped up now is because of the resurgence of White identity politics due to Trump. How is this hard to understand?

>Having the Jews with their own homeland and obviously removed from a white homeland is obviously a good thing
OBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBVIOUSLY

LOL!

>idk man...
Spencer knows

BOLSHIVIKS NEVER STOP KILLING THE WHITE RACE!!!

NEVER

EVER
FUCKING

EvER

FORGET

THAT!!!

>because nobody could be that stupid
Hillary made him famous

Hillary is not smart.

Its like boxing where they take one 'champ' and feed him people they know will be weaker.

Jared Taylor does this too, debates people obviously less intelligent than him. I've never seen Spencer or Taylor in a challenging debate.

And that's fine but he has true leadership ability. He's doesn't need to be an intellectual.

So who would be a challenging debate to Jared Taylor then?

As of right now, he is an honest person and is not shilling for any controlling factors.

The world knew nothing of him until he was on CNN. Ever see Augustus Sol Invictus on CNN? How about Jared Taylor? He's the controlled opposition boogie man. Gotta have a boogie man or you can't justify Antifa and hatred towards white men.

He was fucking married with a KGB agent. (((Divorced))) before going public. Set free at Praga quickly after detained.

Literaly a russian agent with media aid.

The reason he popped up now is because he's useful to the Jew globalists.

Spencer is one of our best.

hes not bogpilled you cant trust him

This so much.

Interesting thoughts. Maybe the kids that "died" in the "bombing" were already trafficked?

Good evening, Rabbi.

Jon Stewart and Bill Maher at the same time. but jk

someone like Noam Chomsky even Ben Shapiro, not some washed up nobody professor at a 3rd rate college.

>Literaly a russian agent
I smell jewry afoot

I'd like to control his opposition, if you know what I mean.

but hes leading you no where, thats the whole point of him being a CO.

Dr. Duke is a great man. You know that controlled opposition is supposed to put you in a position to commit a crime right? None of these people have advocated for violence or financial crime so if they are controlled op they are not very good controlled opposition.

Get into the gas chamber you filthy kike

He doesn't hate the jews (optics), he just wants them out of our country. He supports israel as a place for them to go.

>Jared Taylor does this too, debates people obviously less intelligent than him. I've never seen Spencer or Taylor in a challenging debate.

>JARED

>TAYLOR?

>BUT

>JARED

>TAYLOR?

>WHAT

>ABOUT

>JARED

>TAYLOR??

>JARED

>TAYLOR

>BUT

>JARED

>TAYLOR>>>

>WHAT??

>ABOUT

>JARED>

>TAYLOR

Totally not deep state shills working full time.

None of this is implausible.

The official narrative on both of those situations is riddled with holes.

Hes not controlled op. He's just not smart enough to be a leader of this thing.

But, nobody can really stop him from doing his little talks and what not. He's a multi millionaire and the media gives him more attention because they know he will embarrass us when he talks.

This. Especially with Duke. Fuck all you faggots that hate on Duke. Shills and faggots.

>doesn't remember the dozen cointel honeypot events that Spencer has thrown
I mean, I guess.

None of those people are actually any more intellectually engaging they just have teams of writers on payroll except Chomsky but, he's old and, becoming crazy.

I am not a kike. If you're shilling for CNNs favorite white supremacist, you're the Jew.

Yep. I agree.

He went crazy during the bush years. Now he's just pretendo-alinsky.

neck yourself kike

That's not necessarily true at all. Controlled opposition can be and is used to cause divide and unrest.

Notice how Jared taylor was the first one the ADL banned from twitter. Shows who they really fear.

Which ones? The only event that was actually his is npi. I think your just fucking retarded and take what the niggerfaggots on 8chalm throw around too serious.

>The only event that was actually his is npi.
Nigga I've seen the street team posters, it's the same team running multiple venues.

We are the most persecuted group in the United States right now. Even far more than black nationalists that have murdered several police officers in the last few years. It's hard for any of our guys to get funding and remain public figures. Richard ain't perfect and the prospect of an ethnostate is very dubious but for fucks sake, at least he's starting the conversation. Maybe in 3 or 4 generations it will take foot and at that point he will be written about extensively in books. Or on online blogs more likely, considering the medium of the time

Yes, but there was a coordinated effort by the media to pin him up as some kind of leader of the alt-right, when in reality he was unknown, he'd been around for 10 years basically a nobody. Then he got huge publicity from all the media propping him up all at once which is more than a little bit suspicious.

kys kike

Chomsky is just a high functioning autistic obsessed with Marxist anarchist garbage. He probably can't make himself a sandwich.

You mean like the faggots in this thread causing division and distrust?

>Am I the only one who doesn't think he's controlled opposition and that he's just a faggot
Check'd and yea if anything he's a Nazbol that loves Dugin

Nice quote mine, fucking retard.

Russia Insider did a huge, well thought out, and highly damaging article about malicious influence on American government and society by the Jewish elites.

Naturally, Richard Spencer's response was 'haha yeah fuck Jews and also fuck niggers xD'

This is how I know that he's controlled opposition.

How did he become a multimillionaire ? Writing for Radix?

He has hidden cameras at his live events pointed at the crowd.

Spencer came up under Taylor's wing, but have parted ways since (apparently) for obvious reasons we all know.

Sure thing, Anderson Cooper.

Look the timeline of his divorce with Nina Kouprianova and his first apperance on CNN .

Look about Nina Kouprianova

Where? stop saying
>I've seen it
Where's the evidence. I want video or audio or a social media timeline you can link me to. Anyone can post fliers with his name on it.

because hes the only one willing to go out and actually talk and organizes things well and is generally a respectable person

"out of nowhere" is garbage excuse because he has been writing and speaking for years - only recently it has gotten attention because of the immense political tensions

whether he himself is controlled oppo or not it doesnt matter - if at this point you dont see white nationalism as a necessity you are simply too weak to exist in the future and dont belong in any movement

Recognize any relatives, kike filth?

>I've never seen Spencer or Taylor in a challenging debate.
Did you ever think that maybe its because their right ?

>Spencer came up under Taylor's wing, but have parted ways since (apparently) for obvious reasons we all know.
WING

LOL

W

I

N

G

AAAAAAAAAHLOL

WHITE

GENO

FUCKING

CIDE

NAT

BOL

DUGIN

HILLARY

=

SPENCER

Sure. But Spencer is controlled opposition.

Huh, fuck Jews and fuck niggers is the Crux of the movement.