Jordan Peterson isn't /ourguy/

>Interviewer: The world is polarized now. You've got Donald Trump, and social media, and people screaming at each other on all kinds of different political issues. Are you part of that polarization?
>Peterson: It's a good question. I don't think so. The reason I don't think so is because I've had hundreds of letters from people now, maybe even thousands of letters, from people, who've told me that they had become increasingly attracted, for example, by the blandishments of the radical right, but because they've been listening to what I was saying online they decided that that was a very bad idea. And I don't like right-wing identitarians. I think they play the same game as the radical leftists, which is identity politics; they just play a different version of it. But I'm no fan of the radical right. I've been lecturing about the dangers of Nazi totalitarianism, for example, for almost three decades. It's been a major part of my life's work; to inoculate people against that -- the attraction of that sort of thing.

So hundreds, or thousands of mostly young while men were convinced, not to ensure a future for their race and culture, but to continue down the path leading to their destruction. Why do Peterson supporters always claim that he 'leads people to our side', when it's exactly the opposite. He leads thousands of people away from supporting white identity.
youtu.be/0BoOdMx_zDU?t=2m28s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDZnSKpnQ8k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=30m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You own nothing goyim!

Why does he only try to debate the far left and not the far right in person? He claims he mostly talks to alt light people because they are the only ones will do so, but the far right wants to talk to him, too.

He criticizes the far left because he says they don’t believe in debate. They think talking to Jordan legitimatizes his views. They also think doing so would hurt their careers and social standing. But Jordan thinks the same thing with regard to the far right.

For the record, I like Jordan and support his self improvement, bill c-16 work, and his class lectures.

Smarter people will come to our side first. The dumb will come later on. If someone is convinced by Cuckerson's trite nonsense, then he is not that bright.

>Why does he only try to debate the far left and not the far right in person?
Because he's auditioning for a FOX news show...

He's not a REAL philosopher

He's not a REAL intellectual

He's a fucking boot licker.

>thinking peterson was /our guy/

god I hate nu Sup Forums so much

Looks like someone forgot to make their bed that morning in the pic

You won’t defeat Jordan with posts like this. The only way would be to find someone who is alt right, a father figure, and has a message about self improvement, and similiar charisma.

i wonder who could be behind this

I want him to debate Jared Taylor on white identity and freedom of association.

PUT THE ALT LIGHT INDIVIDUALISM TO BED

Clean your country.

>I think it's unlikely to continue in a (((positive))) direction
>I'm surfing a hundred foot wave
>generally what happens if you do that, you drown

He appears to be aware of his little predicament. Which side are you on, Dr. Peterson?

This though. WLP often wished he had a psychologist to consult with. Dr. Peterson would have been perfect for him.

I really like the stuff he does, except when it comes to being JUST an individual. Individual responsibility is good but you have more responsibility then just for your own life.

He does a good job of tearing apart far left people on colleges. It’s good that it’s coming from one of their own. He does encourage a small amount of other professors to come forward and speak out against far left madness.

He wont. Peterson is a boomer cuck and his argument for inaction for white identity makes him just a gatekeeper preventing us from collectivism which is exactly what the elite and left want to prevent us from doing.

>He's not a REAL philosopher

true

>He's not a REAL intellectual

False

>He's a fucking boot licker.

undecided

>I want him to debate Jared Taylor
>Alt-Light

Fuck

off

Zionists!

WE

kill

white

traitors

first

Traps don't have ethical argument, they have mental illnesses.

I doubt this is true. I can't see how he would fit in a Fox news show without "dumbing down" his speech and losing support online.

>taking the bait at all
>retard flag

oh, that makes sense

Peterson is a leafLeafs are literally blowing with the wind, some days he is /ourguy/ some he isn't, day of the rake when?

>It’s good that it’s coming from one of their own.
But that is the point.
He is just the left healing itself from its excesses.
The ratchet effect still applies.
He is not revanchist in any of his politics which makes him more of an issue than the radical left.

It’s clear he is just cucking.

These retards never explain why white identity is a bad thing. Black identity and lbgqtuiaasdfljk identities are bad because they produce inferior, unstable societies and cultures, not just because they're an identity. I'd rather be proud to be white than proud to be a member of the Peterson or Sargon hyperindividualist cult.

I’m pretty much getting black pilled and thinking there’s no hope for the near future. Society probably has to collapse and we have to rebuild slowly, making sure women can’t vote.

>>He's not a REAL intellectual
>False
wrong, he's a community college tier brainlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDZnSKpnQ8k

>links to a 7 hour 30 minute video

lmao

That's okay. He may turn hundreds away, but hes brought thousands in. I guarantee that.

Reddit brought their sperg liberal cuck idols with them. Just keep shitting on them the old Sup Forums way

it's time stamped, and everything needed to disabuse you of the notion that peterson is an intellectual is explained in exruciating detail.
also, read his doctoral dissertation on sons of alcoholics. if you are an educated person, you will understand immediately why he's a brainlet.

Can I get a basic gestalt on the alcoholic thing?

Nobody is /ourguy/ completely, because Sup Forums isn't a hive-mind collective with a universally accepted set of beliefs
One thing is for sure though: The more character assassination threads that get made about a person, the closer they are aligning with most posters here
So keep it up OP; let us know who we should pay attention to

it's a 308 page dissertation. if you know anything about academia and the criteria for a graduate thesis, you will figure it out after reading the first few pages.

I like Peterson. But I think he might be caving to them. Maybe he afraid to show his true power level or maybe this is just a way to get them to listen. dunno tho

I work in academia and I know a lot of professors are kind of retarded, but know how to play the game and jump through the hoops.

Most dissertations are probably garbage. I once wrote something for a department on campus. I spent a really long time making sure every word was chosen carefully, and I eliminated everything that wasn’t necessary. I didn’t want it to be typical academic jargon. It was only a page.

The department completely rewrote it, inserting random words that sounded smart but didn’t actually mean anything. It was displayed as wall text in the department, and published in a book with my name. They didn’t even tell me they had changed it before doing this. If they had, I would have told them it how bad their writing was and to remove my name.

This department also complains about how everyone on campus causes them problems and doesn’t respect them, and here they are doing the same to other people. They’ve burned so many bridges and their egos are too big to see that they are part of the problem.

/rant

Ignore division ops. /ourguy/ always was proprietary CTR spam to better identify targets. Petersen claims to be single-handedly erasing the so-called alt-right for the exact same reason he never criticizes Jews. Petersen is useful for that which he does well and not every single little thing. There is no 100% celeb to do your work for you. There is no /ourguy/.

I've provided everything you need to have an informed opinion about peterson's intellect. all you need to do is invest some time, if you're interested.

I am interested. I view him more as a teacher, though, then an original thinker.

He explains Jung, Freud, Piaget, and other figures of psychology. I watched two years of his class lectures and did most of the readings. A lot of what he says in public comes from these guys. His class is interesting because he talks about weird topics, like Shamanism and the mythology in Pinocchio. There is something appealing to men I think about his classes, because he isn’t afraid to talk about differences between men and women. It’s sad that’s considered radical these days. He seems like a good teacher.

I don’t really view him as an original,thinker.

Jordan Peterson is just a liberal from the 2000s. His ideas are basically identical to what Obama ran on in 2008. Remember Obama ran against gay marriage and trannies and wasn't a rabid feminist.

Another shill thread attacking JP. Great. Sega

Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. Elite pedophilia is real. Put herbs in options field for shill threads.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

Shit is darker than you can imagine. MSM lies to us

How did modern leftists fall away from that kind of thinking so suddenly? What are the main influencers of that in such a short time span?

you guys must be pissing yourselves. game over hahaha

yep. so obvious. we will be seeing a lot of these posts though because they're fucked

hahhahah. what a saddo. crying cause his french postmodern hero's time is done

He has provided the key to destroying the neo-marxist mechanisms that are currently eroding our society
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=30m1s

2012 told them they can basically do and say anything because the shitskins give them free votes. Essentially they realized they could abandon the white population, until Trump came.

>community college tier brainlet
>posts 7 hour video of high school tier brainlet with french panties in a bunch
wow you really showed us the truth buddy. thank you so much
don't let the wet blankets fool you. the people who steer clear of dissecting Freud are the ones with no metaphysical connection and hate themselves.. which is the core problem of neo-marxist post-modernism the dude is peddling with his 7 hour video of nothing. it's the exact ideology that is the cancer eroding our society away and must die
THIS
lol. that dude wishes liberal views from 2000s were that good. but there weren't. hence the predicament we are in

Look at the end... He says he doesn't think he made a mistake.
He says he's afraid of "saying the wrong thing" and tries hard not to do it (((roughly speaking))),

Read between the lines guys, he's as good as mainstream pol can come IMO

Soros paying out double this weekend or something?

Strategic cucking imo, his youtube videos have the potential to redpill any English speaker, that's why he was banned from Twitter first.

he's better than what pol deserves
they're honestly shitting themselves. before they were losing control of only the data mediums... corporate media and whatnot, but they still had a foothold on the collective's ideology (dominance of memetic network). But not anymore, too many people have been exposed to the antidote

people who steer clear of dissecting JUNG**** wew. freud is scrub who spawned a bunch of pedos

>implying that the leftists trying to save the sinking boat will not go full gommie and redpill millions

No I am pointing out that he is trying to save the left form its excesses which will work against our interests: i.e. white genocide via mass immigration and low birth rates will continue apace.

Sup Forums taking a field-trip here. Why do you hate Peterson?
Your main argument is some Jewish influence i couldn't confirm and individualism.
He seems to like the idea of Christian traditions being used as a glue for society, while talking about the merits of not being brain-washed by group mentality. Seems nuanced.
What is the problem?

Thank you for making this thread. I was about to do it myself.

JBP just wants you to accept your slavery and become a successful and content serf to the system.

O VEY THE GOYIM DON'T CONTRIBUTE, WHO IS GOING TO PAY US? IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH!

Read post you weak faggot.
He pathologizes white identity but no others which makes him a participant in white replacement politics and just a moderate intersectionalist.
scurry back to Sup Forums pls.

the problem is he's a threat to the current ideologies that implement process of globalism. Luciferians to be blunt. The end-game of individualism is too far ahead for people who hate themselves to see

>that dude wishes liberal views from 2000s were that good
Name one difference between the political opinions of Jordan Peterson and an average Democrat from the 2000s. You can't.

>Why does he only try to debate the far left and not the far right in person?
watch the fucking video you imbecile
the far right and far left are the same shit.
two sides of the same coin.
Peterson himself says he has been studying nazi totalitarianism for 3 decades,

what you faggots want is for him to start memeing about white superiority and all that 18/44 or w/e BS

I've been saying this since the beginning. He's just a psyop.
>most white men in modern society have nothing to live for
>generally either gravitate toward nihilism or become /ourguys/
>nihilism doesn't create functional members of society
>Nazism is an even bigger no-no for goys
He's literally /theirguy/: the perfect middle ground.

>pathologizes white identity
"Identity politics are a cancer." - wasn't that the basic idea?
Also, he's not talking about white identity, but right-wing identitarians. The types that are just as bad as the radical leftists. Radicals all around. Unless white identity can't be separated from radical beliefs, the same way as Muslims.
Am I getting something wrong here? Is Sup Forums admitting its radical identitarian politics that are ingrained in the white race?

Because he knows the far rights ideas are based on fact and he can't just tell them to clean their room. His radical centrist bullshit would get blown out by anyone with a brain

easy. metaphysical abandonment. can go on. you can also watch portion I posted above that gets right to the heart of the matter. ideology that builds itself from the idea that everyone is locked into inescapable power dynamics. that's another

CLEAN

This

Only retards on pol/ would view a man as intelligent if he drops extreme views while wearing a swastika tattoo on his forehead. Just because he doesn't scream "kill all Jews" that doesn't mean he should be ignored. Unless you want to mimic the disgusting left and only listen to people who reflect your world views exactly. Then be my guest.

Most here don't seem to understand you have to hide your true colors to get through to the left.
It was actually proven in a study they block from their brain information that contradicts their world view that they cannot counter or explain away.

He is actually very clever by dropping redpills through popular left talk shows. Lefties will avoid his lectures but they cannot resist a source to feel smug. They will tune in to watch him get put in his place, then see him win the debate with very unfair tricks like valid points, and reason.

le 1 post by this ID OP face

kys shill

All you had to do was clean your room

>metaphysical abandonment
That is not a political position. Name a real fucking policy that he differs from democrats in the 2000s. You can't, because Jordan Peterson is a standard neoliberal retard.

it's just a weasely way for weak people to try and counter the ideology by using gatekeeping techniques and traps.... there's also an artificial aspect of it because he has provided a roadmap for dethroning the current neo-marxist post-modern mechanisms that are running society into the ground

this, lollll

if you can't debate the ideological foundations you're wasting time. might as well sign up for antifa and start bike locking bitcoin hat girls

He attacks white identity unprovoked while supporting Jewish identity. If he didn't counter signal whites when there was no reason too i would have less problems with his message.

Typical boomer getting rich off younger generations.

We need to force these people into retirement. They have fucked the West with their "don't be racist" BS.

They're just trying a different approach since the "he didn't answer the JQ" psyop failed in such a lame fashion. Agreed about the end of the video, I was thinking the same thing.

Yep, congratulations. You have found out why the Jewish media made him famous, why he is being shilled so hard. Just another kosher goy who gets rich off by selling out his own people to the elite. He isn't even a good philosopher and his understanding of Nietzsche and post-modernism are weak.

But frankly: if you didn't know this long ago, you are probably not that smart to begin with. The same people who shill for Christianity by the way. One of the few people who are not controlled opposition is Varg. At least he got all the enemies right.

>the far right and far left are the same shit.
>two sides of the same coin.
Nobody who says this is worth taking seriously.

>"Identity politics are a cancer." - wasn't that the basic idea?
They aren't. Not for white people or for any other group. It's just that in modern society, it's only a no-no for whitey.
>Also, he's not talking about white identity, but right-wing identitarians.
Anyone who even covertly advocates for whites is labelled an evil "right wing identitarian" by the press.
>The types that are just as bad as the radical leftists.
Horseshoe theory is a cancer that paints people advocating for children's genitals to be removed the same as they paint people who want to restore /their own fucking nations/ to their former glory.
>Radicals all around. Unless white identity can't be separated from radical beliefs, the same way as Muslims.
Retard. It's only radical because it's a no-go for the Jews.

now go huff some glue and masturbate to batman

Crime rates are the lowest they've ever been. Standard of living is the highest it's ever been.
>no hope for the near future, guys

exactly. i'm gonna be keeping an eye on this as well. The steps they go through will provide insight to road map used to character assassinate a proper opponent. The more often the techniques are revealed the less powerful they become... So many mistakes being made by current memetic controllers it's laughable. I'm assuming it's due to inbreeding, but their best days are behind them

No, ideology is irrelevant. Only real policy matters in politics.

Friendly reminder he thinks Sup Forums is in desperate need of his guidance and that the site is pronounced "fortune".

Bullshit. Jared Taylor is legit. And his stance on the JQ is much more nuanced than all the meme images suggest. Unlike Peterstein. Who truly is an overrated boomer cuck shilled for by the Jewish press

>He isn't even a good philosopher and his understanding of Nietzsche and post-modernism are weak.
Because he's a brainlet psychologist, not familiar with philosophy.

Peterson loves the Jews. More than he loves whites apparently

lol. no. ideology is the precursor to the policies, and politics is not the domain of analysis here (it's the one you are trying to define as possible grounds for validating initial claim, which would still fail)

This. Jared is 110% woke on the JQ. He's smart enough to know that he's one of our greatest assets so he plays it slightly safer than Spencer and the like. If you pay close attention to his latest video, he DOES name the Jew. He shows examples of people who try to hide the truth about race and literally all three of them were heebs.

This whole thread feel fake.

But we are don't you see. Just don't forget to buy his rug, I already pre-ordered 2.

>They aren't. Not for white people or for any other group. It's just that in modern society, it's only a no-no for whitey.

what's the end game dude? white only nation states that suck the life out of other countries and their non white citizens through imperialism?

shit is not going to fly, the only way to ever live in this utopia you cunts have build up, is for there to be only one human race, never going to happen.

>Anyone who even covertly advocates for whites is labelled an evil "right wing identitarian" by the press.
But he knows the difference. He's not someone who'd consume all his information from the media without questioning its purpose. He meant what he meant.
>Horseshoe theory is a cancer that paints people advocating for children's genitals to be removed the same as they paint people who want to restore /their own fucking nations/ to their former glory.
That's a bit of cherry-picking there, if you ask me.
What about the lefties that would like nothing more than to solve the issues around pregnancy (abortion and pregnancy leave/salary)? What about the right-wing nutjobs that would bring in ethno-states with little or no thought put into it?
Okay, that one is a bit looney and extreme. How about their hate for anyone who's not exactly like them? How about a white man who'd prefer to have no children? The bar for degeneracy is quite low for the far-right and it's starting to get more and more exclusive, and frankly it's starting to seem quite dangerous.
I whole-heartedly support and respect maintaing one's identity, culture, history, religion and so forth, but the far-right seem to actively hate people who would healthily act outside of those standards. You'd force your own way of life on others?
>Retard. It's only radical because it's a no-go for the Jews.
No, it's radical. As I described it above.
Just because it's your type of radical, does not mean it's not radical.

no he isn't your guy if you aren't reasonable.

trump is the most kikeloving president ever still many on nu-pol praise him
>muh 4d chess

criticizing peterson because he isn't naming the jew while defending trump the kike president.

Why wouldn't you want to steer people into an uncontrolled data medium? (answer, the only people that wouldn't are the ones losing their ability to control)

>The only way would be to find someone who is alt right, a father figure, and has a message about self improvement, and similiar charisma.

Easier said than done,

>ideology is the precursor to the policies
Irrelevant. If his ideology leads him to support identical policies to that of a person with a different ideology, then they are the same ideology in practice. Ideological thinking is for retards. Only outcomes and real application matter.

Muh horseshoe!

Why would whites need other races for anything? They are parasites and have nothing at all to offer us.

>when your bait is this bad
>when you sell your soul to jidf
>when you get no (You) s besides the guy who calls out your bait

You are either completely braindead or actively poisoning the well.
>white only nation states that suck the life out of other countries
How the fuck can you even type this sincerely? So to you, it isn't sucking the life out of other countries to take their workers and, according to leftists, their "best"?

>Why would whites need other races for anything? They are parasites and have nothing at all to offer us.
centuries of imperialism contradict what you just posted