Varnashrama Dharma

Every great civilization used horses and sailboats to travel. To name the few,

1. Greeks
2. Romans
3. Vedic Aryans
5. Egyptians

These civilizations never used Ugra Karma combustion Machinery such as cars, trains, airplanes, ships !

If there was no need for them why is there a need for us to use these pollutants ?

“To become pure is not at all difficult. Rather, to become impure, it is difficult. But people, with all difficulties, they are becoming impure. Otherwise the idea which I am giving, you can start anywhere, anywhere, any part of the world. It doesn't matter. Locally you produce your own food. You get your own cloth. Have sufficient milk, vegetables. Then what you want more? And chant Hare Kṛṣṇa. This is Vedic civilization: plain living, high thinking. And poor thinking, poor in thought, poor in behavior, and living with motorcar and this, that, nonsense. It is all nonsense civilization. A first-class Rolls Royce car, and who is sitting there? A third-class negro. This is going on. You'll find these things in Europe and America. This is going on. A first-class car and a third-class negro. That's all. Is it not?”

prabhupadabooks.com/conversations/1975/oct/mauritius/october/05/1975?d=1&h=negro car&f=421754#421754

Other urls found in this thread:

celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So if I own a sailboat am I master race?

Owning means you are Sudra. Sudra has to work to save to buy something.
Kshatriyas on the other hand just take what Sudra produce.

I was gifted the boat. I maintain and use it and am very grateful.

Obligatory oy vey

Nice.
The society has to be divided by merit into 4castes.
1. Brahmanas, the saints, the renouncers, they travel by foot.
2. Kshatriyas can used higher technology like sailboats to travel to maintain peaceful worldly situation
3. Vaishyas are managing city trading and village agriculture
4. Sudras are servants of above classes

>Kshatriya
That would be my caste by nature.

In every major civilization all PRIMARY food was produced locally.

Modern western civilization is out of sync

Ease of use

I agree that machines in mass use is shit, and one of the reasons the West is turning into a multicultural shit hole.

But, most people won't give them up, so here we are.

>Kshatriya
>a member of the second of the four great Hindu castes, the military caste. The traditional function of the Kshatriyas is to protect society by fighting in wartime and governing in peacetime.

100% match.

Usually, White race is genetically wired to be Kshatriya. There is always exceptions to the rule.
Although you may be born in a white family of Aryan origin still you need to be qualified by merit and character

I have received extensive military training and in life have had many trials and hardships which have tempered my judgment and refined my intellect. I am free from desire and corruption. I am truly at peace although around me the world in chaos burns.

What's number four?

Vikings
celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm

You are the reason why I’m here preaching heavily about the real religion

Sanātana Dharma or Varnashrama Dharma

It is called yukatvairagya or using things that are available for devotional service to the Lord

Horse power as a replacement for cars

Ox power as a replacement for tractors

This will create a lots of jobs

Thank you for that.