What does Sup Forums think of Fox News?

What does Sup Forums think of Fox News?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss Red Eye. That’s about it.

Many users of Sup Forums have found that consuming the garbage on fox news can temporarily quench their thirst for Jewish semen, I have heard.

Pic related.

Less shit than the rest but still shit.

Funny to watch.

Slightly less irritating to watch than CNN.

I miss RedEye when Bill Schultz was on

This

rupert murdoch is the number 1 enemy of democracy and civilisation, he has done more damage to america than bin laden and should be tarred and feathered

It's the Conservative's fake news, no different than what CNN is to the Left. Anybody that says otherwise is a shill.

Tucker is the only one worth watching. Red Eye was pretty funny, even though it was pretty Jewish.

It's like how CNN used to be.
Newfags don't know this but CNN was once a decent network.

Fox News is the team of jews paid to be republicans cheerleader

This is why i laugh when the media cry about Trump's attacks on the them. Obama and the democrats started that shit against FNC because it was the one network not kissing his ass. Now the shoe is on the other foot and suddenly they notice and don't like it.

Chaffetz is a Mormon. This is a retarded infographic.

if you think a retard demagogue like hanniity is equivalent to anderson cooper you are brain damaged

youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM

Exactly this, Cooper is so much more retarded than the most retarded host on Fox.

I watch it all the time. But then I'm not a liberal watching what I'm told to watch. What's funny is when the liberals say "sure we are getting creamed in the ratings but muh 25 to 31 age group!!!"

Go away boomer

t. dinosaur boomer
We have smartphones now m80

(((News))) for neoconservatives, so garbage.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

I've got a smartphone too.

You're not sticking to the script. You're supposed to say go back to r/thedonald

This

This
Tucker is based and if you don't agree you're a fucking kike

They've hit us hard. There are a bunch of blacked and hillary meme threads in the catalog. How will Sup Forums ever recover?

I’m sick and tired of all these what does Pol think of threads.

I don’t really give a fuck where you go, just leave

Go to 8ch user

>Be a bot
>Ask humans questions

The way FOX treated Ron Paul was the biggest Red Pill ever.
What an eye opener.

What's it like when your massive campaign to change this place is a miserable and very massive failure?

They are number 1 for a reason, but they still have some cucks, like that faggot Shepard Smith. Shot out to fox news though 8/10. Tucker, Hannity, Waters, Judge Jeanine, The Five, Outnumbered & Gutfeld 10/10

Faux news.

>Faux
I bet your one of those dotards who thinks faux sounds like fox

sure makes libnigs mad

You've learned new word I see.

>Raised Jewish, Chaffetz converted to Mormonism during his college years
>Father's Jewish
t.kikepedia

Answer my question

I'm not interested in waiting 24-36 hours to be thanked for my quality content.

They don't cry when they talk about things the us government wants me to know, it's easier to watch than some other "news"

>Fox News
its funny lthat iberals and leftypol think we watch MSM

and greg gutfelds an atheist

Queen Maria is not

Good god I have not seen boom levels this high

Bad and boomie

Jewish garbage like all mainstream news networks, the preferred ((((news)))) of retarded neocon boomerfags

I keep FNC going on one monitor most nights. It's amazing how many Sup Forums ideas show up in their primetime.

This is why you are such a massive failure. Who exactly are you trying to change?

@158375249
No one you god damn boomie

>@158375249
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy fuck!!!

This

He's LDS by conversion. Father a tribesman. Graphic is correct, he's racially kike.

Fox is alright for staying up on the current issues, but it's format of having a mouthpiece from each side is annoying. They get two people who's job is to spout talking points, feeding the viewer bullshit. Too many guests push military action over some imminent threat from somewhere on the other side of the world. I think all the 24 hour news channels are meant to keep people from seeing views of the other side. Fox News has the patriotism angle locked up and MSNBC/CNN has the sjw angle, they feed you what you want to hear. But other than that, I like Tucker and Cavuto. Hannity is alright but up until Trump he was just a fanboy for the republican party. If you took Fox seriously, you'd always feel it's your patriotic duty bomb someone. Though, I give people credit, I think most people see through it. I watch Fox because the other channels are worse.

Mormons go apeshit crazy about Mormonism
>t. used to be married to a Mormon girl.

seems about 51% jewish imo.
controlled op to dance around the meat & bones of it. think of the meme with the jew with the fishing line, that's fox.

judenpresse though i like tucker desu hes pretty cool and entertaining at least he makes a fool of some kikes

@158375559
He doesn’t want to give any (You)s boom fag, something I should have been doing. Also not trying to change anything, just want you to go old fucker.

>Boomer here
You should respect your elders.

>@158375559
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! I should screen cap this

Well at least you don’t type like one Iceman. I respect you.