Always hear stories about how Sup Forums is the heart of the internet

>always hear stories about how Sup Forums is the heart of the internet
>people constantly talking about how Sup Forums influences the website's culture
>all Sup Forums is contains is shitposting, false statistics, lack of citations, infighting, echochambers, and overall a childish demeanor
What is the attraction to this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 1409964875441.png/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Memes

You should probably just stick to facebook and reddit

faggot

It's called unwarranted self-importance.

Thanks for proving my point.
Have a (You).

Freedom

to say or express any violent, heretical, political, economic, legal philosophy without repercussion of any kind

welcome to the free market of ideas

i fucked ur mom last night, felt god :^)

good.
Fuck off.

When you stare too long in the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

>shitposting, false statistics, lack of citations, infighting, echochambers, and overall a childish demeanor
You just described the entire political universe

kek, she was sleeping on her arms, you can see her sweater mark on her forehead.

It never used to be that way. I'm from Sup Forums way back before Sup Forums got country flags and trigger warning on absolutely everything. Sup Forums died and this was a place to vent, troll, and meme on something I'm very opinionated about

>shitposting
Yes.
>false statistics
No.
>Lack of citations
No.
>infighting
Yes.
>echo chamber
No. Also directly contradictory to the last one.
>overall childish demeaner
Sometimes.

inb4 faggot OP does his usual trick of taking a dump on the board then slinking away like a coward.

>infighting, echochambers
what did he mean by this?

>false statistics, lack of citations
prove pic related false, and we'll shut down

To insert chaos into your world faggot
Now fuck off to your mum

Meta on Qa only

They come for the dank memes fool.

I'm sorry we're not liberal enough for you, faggot, maybe try Democrat Underground or one of the many dens of leftist faggotry that cater to those who want to feel that BLOMPF is the root of all evil.

>muh echochamber

There are threads where infighting occurs, and threads that are obviously present. It isn't impossible for both to exist.
Many infographs are posted and people take them as fact. i.e. "Look, these people are x! And they said y! Burn them!"
As for infighting and echo chambers, see what I've said above. They can both occur. Think of people posting about white nationalism, and everyone all agrees that it is great with no opposition. But then someone posts about Americans being "mutts" and then everyone starts fighting and pulling shit out of their ass and wishing death upon each other all over a stupid ms paint drawing.

>infighting echochambers

>Many infographs are posted and people take them as fact.

Please higjlught the specific ones you mean because outside of obvious shitposty ones, they tend to be fully cited from usually government sources. For example, this one:

>people of all views discussing politics is an echochamber
Why don't you admit you're just triggered you can't silence dissent like all left mediums?

>Be OP
>Be botnet
>Flood Sup Forums with dogshit
>Make thread complaining that Sup Forums is dogshit
>Be annihilated soon

Saw that. Ahh progressives. They hate they are no longer the underdog.

There is nothing for you here goi, leave before Lacia put you in their database

Well, since it's obviously your first day here, stick around a while longer. You'll find some truth within the shit posting.

>no moderation
>no way to downvote
>echo chamber.

Here are some real statistics for you cunt

If infighting exists then Sup Forums is not an echo chamber. You post is meaningless wordy garbage. Don't hurt your brain cell thinking about this faggot.

This would have been fpbp but I bet you spent ten minutes trying to solve the fucking captcha

>party goes on for years on end you ignore it or don’t know of it
>members get involved in elections when living meme runs
>left tried to ban right wingers on most sites or public ally shame them, they consolidate here and a meme explosion happens
>leftists try to ignore the party next door and their sterile boring environment they created by chasing us away
>our collective propaganda production helped win largest most contrasting election in modern memory
>leftists go apeshit
>a million communist niggers and leftist trolls descend on the party and smear the walls in shit chasing away most original party goers or at least drowning them out in a frenzy of nonsensical concern troll arguments
>this is when you arrive to party
>this party sucks
You’re a retard

As an intellectual who frequents this cesspool I must concur with your summation of the place. Why do I return? Oh, I do garner some good information on occasion. But most of it is as you described and has no redeeming features other than entertainment like watching bitches fight, or monkeys slinging shit.

Richest fishing hole in the history of the internet.

You can actively exacerbate the mental illnesses of fellow posters here. Put your larp hat on and try it, it's fun.

this man is correct

>what is the attraction
No one here cares faggot. My advice would be to leave while you can, but it's too late. You're stuck here with us now. Now lurk more before you post again

>What is the attraction to this place?
People like to read and write things they aren't allowed to believe. It's the forbidden fruit, and the fact that much of it is clearly true makes people feel justified for holding the beliefs they do. Everyone is expected to pretend that fantasy is reality now, this place is refreshing because that's not the case.

b-but people agree niggers suck and water is wet! Echo chamber!

This guy gets it

You do occasionally get some insight here, but you have to dig through a lot of shit.

I come to Sup Forums less and less as time goes on.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2013.
For example, people will look at this image and think "Wow, look at all da joos man!" When in reality a 1/4th of the people in this image don't practice Judaism and are listed as Jewish because their grandparents were Jewish or otherwise.
What?
Thanks again for proving my point.
Just because people fight over one thing doesn't mean they can't "echo" about another thing. But I really did not think more about what I was saying. Sorry about the inconvenience.
>ad homimen
Um okay

Stay awhile and see for yourself.

You seem like a smart person with a very big IQ. Screw all the insightful shit that comes thru this place. Who cares if there is a vital and creative energy which rests here that no progressive stronghold has. Let's just hate this place out of envy and worship our reptilian neolib and neocon overlords

Even on the Internet, folklore arises

That's the first time I've ever seen that particular image. Did you just 9000 hours in mspaint that youself?

>Lists the core characteristics of the internet
>Claims the place which has the purest concentration of these would not be the heart
Sorry buddy, the internet is not for everyone, go watch Oprah

No. If you look at the filename you can see it was downloaded from this website.

that's like saying a full blooded african is not a nigger because he hasn't stolen anything this month

>always hear
leave while you can man , save yourself

Moo moo

>a random string of numbers are absolute infallable proof of... something.

>false statistics, lack of citations

Who are you kidding here? We're probably the only place and sources shit and provides factual statistics.

kys bitch nigga

Catched the OP. End of thread

>shitposting
duh, it's Sup Forums
>false stats
rarely
>lack of citations
except one of the first 10 posts on any unsourced thread is a request for source
>infighting
Natural for a place with no barrier to entry besides being human
>echochambers
vaguely, the majority of people here are right wing but that covers a large range of
libertarians, conservatives, republicans, nationalists, white nationalists, even nihilists
it only really approaches echochamber status for things with overwhelming factual evidence like niggers and women are terrible for society

Well basically you're a shill with no principles (which is why you lie) and everything you said was bullshit

>people reacting using pictures and gifs
>people using pepe or wojak or tfw or anything regarding that
>meme being a word so commonplace
>utilizing the power of people being on the internet to do things
as far as i know Sup Forums was the first to have "raids" online
>now memes being used to push agendas
>quite literally every popular meme or internet lingo can be traced back to here
>rule 34 being a thing/term
>trolling being a term/thing
>autism being a joke still to this very day
>feminism being laughed at, sjw being popularized and that whole ordeal with gamergate
i could go on forever

but the point is that the backbone of internet culture and how we communicate on the internet has its roots in Sup Forums or has been popularized by Sup Forums. The website isn't perfect but if you look around on the internet you will find jokes/lingo/communication methods that are used. were used on Sup Forums first or popularized by Sup Forums

Thanks for proving my point that you're a stereotypically untrustworthy lefty

fuck off liberal retard

lurk moar

This is humanity in it's rawest form, and that frightens you.

Yes, those numbers mean something.
Wew
Thanks for making an insightful post, user.

I can say nigger and kike without getting banned.

Also, just to hammer it home, here's a search for that filename. One result - that post.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 1409964875441.png/

Also tried google image search. One result, leading to pop-up spam.

moo moo roody poo

see

Moooooooooo

Did they all continually bet on the wrong horse?

>jews
>shill for fascist gov
What the fuck is this fake shit you made?

you're mom

Lel nigger.
>I've been on Sup Forums since 2013.
Bullshit. Simply visiting the board occasionally without making a concerted effort to understand the board's culture doesn't count as "being on Sup Forums". Given you're just now posting a thread like this, yet you provide few to no examples of your objections to the culture, mean you've "been on Sup Forums" proper for one month, tops.

You're a fucking newfag. Lurk moar.
>a 1/4th of the people in this image don't practice Judaism
Nobody fucking cares whether they practice. We're talking about racial Judaism, not religious Judaism; Jews looking out for Jews, like niggers look out for niggers, and to a lesser extent, whites look out for whites, etc.
>can't "echo" about another thing
Of course we echo on SOMETHING. Every universe of discourse requires participants to agree on something. If we don't echo our basic assumptions, discourse is entirely impossible, because logic doesn't work in a vacuum, i.e. to make an argument, you derive a conclusion from your assumptions.

You have yet to properly challenge our assumptions.

tldr; OP is a fucking faggot. Saged.

It's alright the tleilaxu already made an artificial version

That image was downloaded some time ago in 2017. Trust me, I did not make it.
But here is another image similar to that. It takes the quotes of people and totally takes them out of context.

>act like a retard
>get told to fuck off

and stay there this time. I'd BTFO you on all those complaints but my phone is a 2% and I'm taking a shit.

this guy claims to have been here 5 years but says we provide nothing of value?
claims to have been here 5 years but if confused about what other people say about about it?
worst shill 2018

WE ARE THE HALLOW EARTH OF THE INTERNET AND THE SECRET ARYAN RACE LIVING DEEP WITHIN THE BOWELS OF THE PLANET, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !