Stop radicalizing white males

This is a huge issue we NEED to talk about. White males are radicalized on sites like this daily, they're a huge threat, the biggest in the west. It can't be denied. It's gone so far that nazis are literally KILLING PEOPLE and constantly threatening to kill more. Instead of being horrified by what you have created, you rejoice. Why? And stop acting like victims, Antifa and similar groups have risen to stop you Nazi assholes, it's your fault you get punched and people hate you. So please try and justify the radicalization of white males and tell me why you think it's a good thing. I'm genuinely curious as to what the reasoning is, since I believe there's no reason outside of hate for your existence and beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumb for pity

Heil Hitler!

Get gassed degenerate

Tomorrow belongs to us 1488

the nazi's are the bernie bros.
he threw all his nazis under the bus.
now they're pissed off.

no u

can't wait for all the boomers to fucking die already so we can actually get some shit done

Relax bro, it's OK to be white.

Our ancestors were white, we're white, and we'd like our descendents to be white, in white-owned land. We believe our race is worth preserving, and believe that is irreconcilable with a multiracial society. We believe the values of our ancestors are being lost, because of the Jews manipulating society through control of the media, finance, academia, and governments of formerly white-owned nations. We believe the Jews do this because they rule our society and want to control a culture-less, identity-less, race-less people unlikely to ever see the truth. We oppose them because our goals and ethics are irreconcilable. Is that so hard to understand?

>it's your fault you get punched and people hate you. So please try and justify the radicalization of white males

Haha, die in a fire, idiot.

wrong
we rose because of antifa

stop importing millions of shitskins into our white nations
stop blaming whitey
stop pushing cultural Marxism
stop saying the holocaust was a hoax
stop shutting down pro-white movements and groups

if you do all of this then we will stop being "radicals"
if you continue to do this
then you will have more retalitation commiecuck

>White males are radicalized on sites like this daily

This ain't a progressive feminist website.

Kek

>stop saying the holocaust was a hoax
wut?

kek I meant
> stop saying the holocaust was real

> how NatSocs see leftist commies

Do you think these faggots could even explain why they believe this bullshit?

bit of a froidian slip there buddy, perhaps too many arguments with jews

What if I told you you're the one radicalizing white males?

how does it feel electing a pro-trump anti-Semitic president ?

White males are net tax payers, and should be worshiped as gods by inferiors.

perfect

How about you try to justify post-modernism? Or california's decriminalizing the spread of aids? Stop making these threads, they aren't working.

Stop being retarded. White males are radicalized by CNN.

The Negroid is approximately 450,000 years less evolved. They have approximately 3% more Simian DNA. That is why they look like chimps. They have less impulse control and less ability for arithmetic as a result of a less developed prefrontal cortex. The races are not equal. Evolution is not equal. The pigeon is not equal to the eagle. The lion is not equal to the deer. The evidence of your own experience tells you the truth. The evidence of your eyes and ears tells you the truth.

bretty good but he is not anti semetic as far as i know witch is a shame just super anti islam

We're not the ones getting radicalized. Remember those city chimps who are constantly rioting?
Remember BLM?
Remember the drug cartels and gangs taking hold in our land, fueled by immigration from central America?
Remember the nationwide riots where libtards and commies like yourself rioted because you can't bear the thought of someone actually making you work?

I don't feel radicalized at all. I just feel pushed to the point where now it is time to draw the line. i'm sick of blame being put on my race for the degeneracy of the hollywood jew, ungrateful niggers wanting more gibbs, spics sliding the border wanting a free ride bringing crime. fucking poos driving down wages, and the other shit. we fought to end slavery, expanded civilized societies, whites created modern western lifestyle and wealth and we brought you all along. and don't give me the chinese beconomy blah blah bullshit. they are copied our technology and only modernised because we wanted a cheap labor force or they would still be looking at ox ass in a rice field. Now we are fault of everything> you call me whitey, spit at me" lust at my daughter and wife calling them whores? fucker you were better of keeping your mouth shut, now you woke the dragon. Strap the fuck up and lets get it on, we cleaned fucking continents and half the world, a few niggers in some cities ain't gonna be shit.

Incorrect assumption

They are radicalized by MSM, they just come here to larp.

HE SLIPPED UP!

We need a race war to settle the score. White people wouldn't do as well as they think against 'the rest of us' Radicalise more, I think. Maybe these NEETs mifght actually do something with their lives.

Gee, I wonder why???

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

when it starts you ain't fuckin with neets. it will be country folks that know the lands where they live. we will give you the shit hole cities and watch them burn. you all can chimp out and kill each other we don;t fuckin care. we will stop the rails, the trucks all the ways you get food and goods. when you leave we will pick you off. you can have the traitor fucks who wanted to live with you in jewburbia. set it off Jose any fucking time you want

its too late for any of this to matter user

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs

Visit Alternative Hypothesis and American Renaissance if you aren't a shill.
If you are then
>pic related

BEGONE THOT

>1 post by id
Guys come on

The far left is the one driving them to us. Go on tumblr and complain to them instead.

I'm not radicalized. I hate nobody, save those who spread lies and hate. White people are not evil nor the cause of world's evil, and neither are men. Those who say such things are. Black people... It is sad that statisitics exist pointing towards racial differences, but I likely suffer antisocial, depressive, and autistic issues myself and I weep that might bring those issues to my progeny as well.

The world is ugly, but I'll not agree that 2+2=Hitler. Fuck you faggot

Nah 2+2=4 but 44+44=Hitler.

Fuck

Because white males ARE THE WEST! Everyone else is just living in our countries trying to take the land that belongs to us, our ancestors, and our children. If you don’t want us to radicalize, stop supporting mass immigration and we will all be pretty chill.

Haha good satire user there’s no way this is real

>1388
Fuckin hooknose, trying to blend in

You sound just like my grandson

Seriously, how could a mongolian basket painting forum radicaiize anyone?