HAPPENINGCON 5 GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

Fitness app Strava, which apparently passively collects GPS data and plugs into a bunch of other GPS collection data sources published their 2017 heat map. There are hidden military bases on here in Syria and other places.

There's shit really far south of the coast of Antarctica, which is very likely underground:
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#7.24/-83.51128/-79.61476/hot/all

We need someone to find a way to scrape it before it goes away. There are positions in Syria/Afghanistan/Iraq/Everywhere Else that don't match up with satellite imagery.

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases

This is fresh OC, like less than 24 hours fresh, GET IT NOW AND SHARE IT OUT SOMEHOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.strava.com/playground/
youtube.com/watch?v=7edsEUQB-J8
ecophotoexplorers.com/AntarcticaStations.asp
twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/957794408413278208
zwift.com/
strava.com/segments/full-lap-counter-clockwise-8907146?utm_campaign=segment_share&utm_content=8907146&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=zwiftinsider.com
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#10.85/43.04494/1.46191/hot/all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HAPPENINGCON 5
So everything is cool then?

Now this is interesting.

bump

Hmmm

Look in the Developer SDK section... There is documentation on how the visualizer tools work (if not the tools themselves!) if you can't reverse-engineer the data based on SDK, the data may already be in a repository...

THATS REALLY BAD

Just look at Antartica

I'm very interested in finding out more about this.

kikeappmoronsbiting

holy crap

there's a playground feature you can use to make requests against the Strava API, so if you can figure out how to find routes in spicy places like Antarctica and the middle east you can get some great data real fast

developers.strava.com/playground/

THE BASES COULD BE HIT AT ANY MOMENT WITH THIS INFO GOING TO THE WRONG PERSON

the happening of a lifetime.

This is actually fucked.

shut the fuck up

Time to get comfy

Now if we combine this with live update GPS and terrorist propaganda videos
Imagine all the training camps we could tell Ivan about

that shit in antarctica is more than likely a research station, why the fuck do you think its a hidden military base? WATCH MY LINK.

youtube.com/watch?v=7edsEUQB-J8

Retarded LARPer.

Toasting an epic bread

I WAS IN THIS THREAD

This. No one look at this information or spread it. Could be really bad.

There is more than one retard. Did you even open the link? Look at them all you fucking faggot

Who is Ivan?

Spreading...

Serious question, what price would you pay to become an "insider" and know everything.

If you were presented with the choice to trade your family/friends/identity/etc. in exchange for knowing the truth about everything, with the caveat of not being able to act on it or influence how things unfold in anyway, would you take it?

Sometimes I get so frustrated that I can't know everything I want to.

Christ allmighty. Why is ireland so bright....

Actually scrolling through my link's footage. Its more than likely the active volcano site, they feature, since its in the middle of a mountain range.

Chaos is our ally new friend.

The fuck is this one

ecophotoexplorers.com/AntarcticaStations.asp

A quick glance at a map of research stations shows that some of these don't match up to publicly known locations.

>which is very likely underground
Or it could be some nerds walking around outside with their phones in their suits.

could someone give me a quick rounddown of what this actually is and what we could do with it?
like, bases in antarctica aren't really a secret.

do you see any tracks or other evidence suggesting a research station?
if you ask me this reeks of an underground base built into a mountain, just like the cheyenne mountain complex in colorado.

THIS. THIS. THIS.

ONLY CNN IS ALLOWED TO LOOK. STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THIS IS BAD. STOP.

t. Faust

Lurk more, faggot

I'm telling you, even guys in the Army themselves have no idea where they are stationed sometimes, this is really bad if it does show the locations. Most of them could be very close to hostiles

Coordinates of that location in Antarctica.
79.201260,-83.590118
Roughly around there

That C is a LHC.

>"nerds walking around outside"
>in antarctica

EXACTLY. THIS. IS. BAD.

WHAT IS ISRAEL GOING TO DO IF THEIR PERSONAL GOY ARMY GETS DESTROYED?

THOUGHT ABOUT THAT CRIMINALS?

Arrogant special ops have secret bases overseas yet wear GPS-enabled fitness bracelets that can be viewed by anyone. They deserve to get their shit pushed in. No fucks given.

the real question is, why are so many dipshits using a fitness app?

PWNED

Hahahaha.

You can go on tours to the South Pole, they probably don't confiscate the tourists' cell phones.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Lol

The only crime here is the company collecting private data and distributing it to the public space. Probably not even a crime since its most like in EULA.

OPsec fail.

twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/957794408413278208

looks like there are some caves or mountains or something around here

he means he'd tattle to the russian MoD on twitter like that one time /sg/ got American allied moderate terrorists BTFO in Syria

Lools like one guy in NK has a fitbit.

You should be able to find all the activity in Antarctica by looking everywhere the latitude is less than -70 degrees or so.

these threads give my brain a stiffy.

Why do US solders have phones withe the GPS turned on in the first place?

>1. Why are these datapoints being collected and sent out to the open on the internet?
>2. This is a huge invasion of privacy.
>3. How the hell is the military allowing these devices to be used all the time?
>4. Holy shit! How many of these fucking devices are out there?
>5. Holy shit! Why the fuck are people so gullible to use these devices all the time?
>6. None of the intelligence community didn't even catch wind that these devices are collecting data to who knows who? Are they just as fucking stupid as the rest of these people that use these God damn devices? I already knew these things collect data, how was this allowed to continue for secret facilities?
>7. What the fuck? Seriously? Just wow!

This is absolutely insane and shows just how absolutely stupid people fucking are.

Should be a - on front coordinate

Underrated

kek, this

Union Glacier base, Chile

I cant find anything above ground... (like the satellites wouldn't hide this anyway)

My bet is like other anons said, underground.

Can't GPS coordinates be spoofed? What stops us from drawing dicks all over Antarctica?

Glacier Union 2014. Ice runway is there.

Oh aussie you always go the extra step to make us kek

Bump

if you want to hack the firmware of a fitbit to relay timed gps coordinates that match the parameters of distance, speed and elevation of a human and hope the data gets used in their dataset at some point, i guess so.

very good shit user. well done

You guys are morons. It's GPS spoofing.

zwift.com/

strava.com/segments/full-lap-counter-clockwise-8907146?utm_campaign=segment_share&utm_content=8907146&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=zwiftinsider.com

You really think people are cycling around mountains in Antarctica? inb4 underground tunnels: GPS doesn't work underground dummies.

yeah nah

They still don't match up you moron.

>Cheyenne Mountain

Which ones in particular?

>fitbit takes down secret bases
only this time line folks

Big push in military for bring your own device..

Kek

>79.201260,-83.590118

Yes, you can never go wrong by betting on the stupidity of people.

>Check heatmap
>The brightest motherfucker on that map?
>NEDERLAND

In somolia there is a single trail snaking up through land that is strongly in the hold of islamists. Who know's, maybe its a western hostages phone before it died. you can see they avoided roads and paths, and there seem to be structures along the route. really interesting.

Does this imply they are using the fitness app down there, or is this data collected from any GPS transponder?

You retards. Bumping this

You can look up area 51, map black. Lol.
Coordinates near 37.245228,-115.825234

Dutch people are taller, the devices are closer to the satellites, so the signal's stronger

How about this?

All the hookers leaving their lights own

No, we are just at the centre of the world user, and that includes you. Rejoice.

Ayys got fitbits

>Country looks like some fungus spreading on the heatmap
>Tries to talk shit to a bright shining light God

Of the few places in the world I've been, Amsterdam is my favourite & the place I've been back to most. I'd totally live there.

Fuck your thumbnail

A NIGGER SAMEFAG DETECTED. GAS CHAMBER YO SELF RIGHT NOW REDDIT COONBOY. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP!!!

heres link
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#10.85/43.04494/1.46191/hot/all
What is interesting is one end is right at the edge of islamist teritory, it then enters it and terminates in a random field after taking a very long discrete route.

Perhaps it could have been a military operation with heli extraction, could be anything.

Most densely.populated country in the world, excluding city states and bangladesh.
I cant deal with t b h.

are you fucking retarded?