FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK ALL YOU DRUMPFIES
IT WAS HER TURN

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/12/05/why-is-trump-about-to-declare-jerusalem-the-capital-of-israel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait

I know comedians get to claim it's for comedy, but doesn't this count as slander since she's a politician?

The foreward of the book literally says that the contents are basically his imagination.

America has insanely lax libel laws. If you earnestly BELIEVE something is true then you're basically allowed to say it.

So... Perpetuating lies that are damning to his character....
Right, but I'm not talking about the book, I'm talking about the fact another politician just read that on national tv in an obvious attempt at character assassination

The good news is; soon, a bunch of very old and very awful people are going to die

The bad news is; there's no one great to replace them

The people who have won the "spoken word" award this clip was used for: every democrat who has run in recent history

>I'm talking about the fact another politician just read that on national tv in an obvious attempt at character assassinatio
But does she have reason to believe what she says is not true? That's really the only thing that counts. If she were to knowingly endorse the contents of that book while knowing that its false that would be another matter.

Pretty much all of us here know that the media has been used for decades to brainwash the public, but if you had to identify the year in which they started nakedly showing their leftist gloablist jewish agenda, what would you say? I think around 2014 is when it all changed.

I notice she isn't reading from her own book. because even she doesn't want a copy of her book

kek so happy we got based trump over this bitch epix maymay time line kek!

>he's afraid of being poisoned so he eats mcdonalds
who believes this shit, the reason you eat mcdoanlds is because of quality control at the service and product level, no matter where you go your service experience is the same, even in a shithole

lol

Trump was okay from the perspective of burning the establishment down but he hasn't done much in the way of constructive governance. The only part of his platform I really cared about was reindustrialization and thats what I hope he comes through on.

Why do they still parade her like this? Have they learned nothing? The left should be fucking embarrassed.

Who cares, it's not like anyone's watching

2008-2009. Obongo took office and smartphones and social media absolutely took off.

>Hillary
>Left
Even the kikold Bernie took her to task for being the ultimate rad centrist. Her husband is probably more left-wing in the traditional sense than she is. You're looking at the world the neoliberals made.

>burning the establishment down

Way before that. I started noticing it in 2012 but the internet became crazy popular in mid 2000s

Yeah, it didn't happen but he still makes Jews and super-rich liberals mad.

protip: If Brookings is against it, I'm for it. Also, the Headline, 'Why is Trump undoing decades of U.S. policy on Jerusalem?' So, in effect undoing decades worth of policy is in effect 'burning down the establishment'.

brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/12/05/why-is-trump-about-to-declare-jerusalem-the-capital-of-israel/

You guys can keep James Corden :^)

why do we always get your shitty comics?

I don't even think Hillary is alive right now.
Just a bunch of c.g.i & shit, she's dead.