So Brave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/957775212900052994
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when Dave Chapelle had a mental breakdown because a white guy laughed "too hard" during the filming of his show?

I remember when Dave was cool

i wish they would all just leave, just an absolute drain on society and perpetuate a sick and violent culture devoid of morality

i thought it was because some producer wanted him to wear a dress?

watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U

the roped dave back in with CASH BABY

you're completely undermining the whole situation, Dave Chappele leaving the show was completely justified

>his contract stipulated that he would retain half of the show's earnings, this was made in the beginning when the execs didnt believe, the show was worth far more than $50 million than they were offering him
>he didn't get to spend time with his family, the show basically became his life.
>people dont understand the subtleties of your jokes and bits or any of the lessons or messages, they just see you as a clown who's there to make them laugh
>people literally shouting at you and your family in public "IM RICK JAMES BITCH" "FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA" and other show quotes
>while comedy central offered $50 million they wanted more creative control and this meant putting on tap shoes and becoming a minstrel show if not more so
all this happening for years at a time would clearly degrade a person's mind, the white guy laughing too hard is the straw that broke the camel's back

Yes, black people! Keep being scared of cops and white people! Democrats need your votes!

If niggers hate America so much they should go back to the shitholes we stole them from. I'll buy the fucking tickets.

God I hate niggers. I want to kill every one I see on principle. I'm not even a white supremacist, I just hate niggers in particular. Disgusting subhuman apes, every single one.

>making a liberal statement in front of all your liberal peers
>brave

lol, no

Lets get honest

saucce?

>If niggers hate America so much they should go back to the shitholes we stole them from

"We" didn't do shit. It was the kikes who bought the slaves in Africa and shipped them to America where they sold them.

Kudos to him for acknowledging the scarcity of honest black men.

Did he survive?

Seems kind of retarded to make it racial if it wasn't about race

Why the hate for Chappelle? Isn't what he said good? Most blacks would rather chimp out than look at something objectively and respond accordingly.

Black men are so silenced and so marginalized they can speak their mind at the Grammy's for the entire country to see

niggers are niggers are niggers are nigger and we should Lynch them all

Not really an argument against what he said. There have been house nigger celebrities that whites loved to see speak since Jim Crow times

Being an honest Black man in America would realizing that a person is a product of their own actions.

What happens to black men that are honest in America?

He said it himself, look for any interview from the time he left.

Not really, blacks can get away, literally with murder. Nick Dipaolo said it himself about Patrice Oneal, that although what Patrice said was brave and took balls, any white guy said what he did, they'd kill him for it.

Standing on stage and blaming whitey for all your issues isn't honesty.
I'd expect better from Chappelle. What a hack.

Paul Mooney really did a number on him

He had a realization that the Jews had tricked him into making coonery comedy where the main product was caricatured black men. In his mind, Chappelle had been making comedy laced with social commentary.

basically this, I don't think he's fully realized it still, though

He's right though, honest blacks are gunned down by other blacks every day for their honesty. Thats what he meant right? That his own people are crabs in a bucket?

>black people acting like this is the most woke shit ever
>white people: "stop talking about race"

lol

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/957775212900052994

He was the boss. He had creative control.

>((HONESTY))
The only negro that was honest was Malcolm, so much niggers killed him.
MLK was just a puppet, he fulfilled his usefulness.

Nobody's perfect all the time. But still, he was dropping redpills all over the place on his most recent Netflix comedy. special

his humor was racially based and as the show went on it got more and more degrading, especially on the black person's side. He felt like he and his race were being made fun of and made a fool of, and so he left.

Not a lot of people will turn down a jew's offer of $50 million dollars for your soul, he made the right choice and is doing exceedingly well now

Must be nice being allowed to be honest.

White people do not have that luxury.

true

OOOHHHH SHIT

HE'S BLACK

HE'S DIFFERENT

HE SHOULD MENTION IT IN EVERY OTHER SENTENCE.

Getting real sick of niggers being famous just for being niggers.