Just finished this, what did I think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5UfIRmkv28
youtube.com/watch?v=ELpphS1d8zc
youtube.com/watch?v=ehwQ1B989X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you enjoy the fiesta?

You think a witch did it.

It was shit. Not as much as the next season though.

Definately thunk a witch dun didit.

You think it's the greatest anime of all time.

Twin Peaks remix into anime

You think you want to post tits.

Mediocre. The VN was better

It's better than the vn

You wanna think about what you just said?

Which one is true?

VN is better.

The first arc was great. The rest was meh

The atmosphere is 10/10 though that might be the change in tone when it shows club games to full on paranoia

I mean, I guess the vn is objectively better but to me the characters were so annoying half of the time that just seeing a little of them not being crazy in the anime felt like a better experience to me

I thought the manga was the best version. Not trimming everything down, but not needing to focus on every extra hour of the more vestigial moe-slice-of-life sections either.

so far im in the last half of season 2 and im enjoying it

i just want a homicidal shion to look at me like this

No memes please, is it better than the VN?

No, only animefags will tell you that.

The VN was incredible, literally my favorite VN. Make sure you play the mangagamer release with the updated images.

The writing and the tone of the series is set very well. Very nice pacing.

I would agree, but the last two installments just kinda ruined it for me.

The Rei and Kira OVAs are worth watching. Especially Rei's Saikoroshi-hen. Which wraps up the story in a pretty meaningful way for Rika.
I didn't like the anime very much overall but the adaption of saikoroshi was well done.

>with the updated images.
How can you not like the giant hands?

A ryukishi work without ham-hands is like an urobuchi work without edge! That is to say, it is the very heart of his productions!

but the 4kids dub is way better than the game
youtube.com/watch?v=K5UfIRmkv28

Higurashi legit changed my life and I can't stand hearing this without getting chills all over my body.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELpphS1d8zc

What did you think of Outbreak. I believed they were going to break a second episode before the company went bust.

Higurashi had plenty of great songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=ehwQ1B989X0

I'd love to play some of the console arcs but they aren't localized and I can't into Nihongo.

>Outbreak
Hey you know the grand moral the entire series built towards, that we should refuse to sacrifice people for the good of society. That Hinamizawa was actually full of very innocent people and doubt is what caused the X rule.

Fuck it let's just kill all our neighbors in some sort of zombie apocalypse scenario. And visibly have fun doing it. And give Rika two seconds of screen time where she gets splattered with blood then says she's staying behind to greet the aliens I guess?

It went against pretty much everything I loved about Higurashi. So I hate it. Maybe the VN is better? I dont' know how that could be possible but maybe at least killing is presented with more weight.
>before the company went bust
Who, Deen? They're actually riding high right now with their magnum opus Konosuba I thought.

>And give Rika two seconds of screen time
Don't worry she got plenty of screen time in Umineko.

The first four episodes were fantastic. The rest was good, but not as good.

Make up your own opinion.

For real though
>What should I expect?
and
>What am I in for?
threads are pretty cancerous and just clog up the boards they're on when OP can easily find out for themselves.

Mion best girl.
Rika is overrated trash.