ALL OF THE ALLIED LEADERS WERE JEWS

World War 2 really was World War Jew

namethejew.com/all-of-the-allied-forces-leaders-in-world-war-2-were-jewish/

This just in from www.namethejew.com: everybody in history was Jewish. Tune in tomorrow when we reveal shocking evidence about that one tree in your backyard's REAL ethnic origins...

Patton wasn't a Jew. And Dwight was a bad ass mofo

I didn't claim Patton was a Jew and Dwight was a moron

So let's recap:
The British royal family are Jews
The Rothschild are Jews
The Warburgs are Jews
Hitlers mother was a jewish slut that got knocked up by a Rothschild, so he's a Jew
Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Jew, Jew, good goy
Allied leaders, Jew
Every life that was lost in all the world wars can be blamed on them because they hate us that much

>All allied leaders were Jews
>Patton wasn't a Jew
Dingus

In majority - yars!
Kosher twisted fucks

>If everybody’s a Jew then nobody’s a Jew
You fags are fucking retarded. Nobody is buying your bullshit anymore.

No OP, you are the Jew.

WW2 is when they get things paused and waiting for WW3 to get things done... all started since WW1 with a lot of truces till today. Those wars should be named as one like just, "World War".

Patton was also car accidented.

we're talking about "leaders"
clean out your sensors, they're a bit dirty

Patten arrested Charles Edward Saxe-Gotha-Coburg for collaborating with the Nazi's and he learned too much about the Big Lie (that almost every leader was a Jew)

BAH! Patton*

Bullshit. Curtain and Menzies were both Catholics.

Fuck you motherfucker for making me look.

Yep.
Patton knew the truth about the Jews.
And they killed him for speaking out about them.

Clean out your sensors, retard. Just because you heard something that sounds like it could be plausible that doesn’t make it fact.

Post more Anne

how is it that sooner or later every single nazi "argument" comes back to "dude jews lmao"? i cant think of another ideology more intellectually bereft of ideas than nazism

Are you implying Jews had nothing to do with anything? Wasn't solely Jews if that's the best your rebuttal amounts to but to laugh at Jewish influence instantly outs you as a faggot, take that shit back to fb

Once enough control of both sides is achieved war can be run as a consolidation operation/genocide - to reduce population, popular or any other kind of resistance using physical means. Obvious what happened with WWI/II desu

It's history you stupid bot go read a database or two come back when you've upgraded or whatever you do

That's exactly what ever war has been about, a genocide of the population, and the Euro nobles go the extra mile and dedicate the victims to old gods

I suspect the Euro nobles were complicit, but only in acquiescence. Royals started worshipping Lucifer, filled up with egoism and thought they were still in charge at the turn of the 20th century. In reality their (((consultants/executives))) had taken charge.