Why are white people keeping blacks down?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16L1Hxd9fqUCa21eVPfV_blTHXFSlpZoVqIltKavaoSc/edit#gid=157432590
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks are keeping themselves down.

Are not all schools "drug-free zones"?

>gun free school zones are a racist scam

Gun free zones too. Ask kentucky

next they will be saying nigger free zones are a scam, unbelievable

I can’t in good conscience give that video a view but I’d love to hear the argument in favor of allowing drugs in schools.

the Negro is a racist scam

Schools in nigger areas don't even bother enforcing it. I unfortunately went to an inner city high school because my parents were poor as fuck (of course I'm still white privileged though). 14-year-old 'groids would openly deal pot and coke in full view of teachers in the recess areas.

It's the same argument as the one that they should be allowed to loot. Because 'slabery'.

He literally looks like a primate.

Looks like he used all of that George Soros money to buy himself a new set of teeth, too.

barkley is on point.

He is trying to defend someone selling adderall which is speed and can kill someone whose family has a history of heart problems.

Why are jewish people keeping whites down?

>>KANGZ N SHEEIT

Wasn't this nigger in a blockbuster movie last year?

Gun free zones aren't racist, but drug free zones are?

Boooring. Sick of hearing that broken record.

I have stats showing why Nigger infested and generally non-white areas are shit. And I made a spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16L1Hxd9fqUCa21eVPfV_blTHXFSlpZoVqIltKavaoSc/edit#gid=157432590

Why can't one of you just shoot him already?

HRS stands for?

Whites are keeping blacks down in the sense that we are restraining them from themselves.

It's some index about a rate of how many natural weather disasters occur in a year.

Many large cities extend their "school zones" far passed the land the school actually sits on, and passed the point at which there would be an increased threat to children. In some places this means the majority of the city is within one of these zones. If you are caught selling drugs within a "school zone" you get a longer sentence.
The "racist" part comes from the fact that niggers and spics are concentrated in cities where there are a lot of schools. The option of not selling drugs is never mentioned.
It would be a decent argument for limiting the radius for school zones if they ignored race, but they always have blame whitey for everything.

Appreciate the effort, but it's a little hard to follow. Are there sources?
And user, you are the non-white? Do you just like Europe or worried that your country will get enriched as well?
Is your new guy pushing for Somalia to move in?

Sorry, I tried my best doing this, Stats are not my major, I am just an IT guy. Just compare the Score to Demographic. You'll notice that the more Conservative and White an area is, the better it does in form of in score of everything else in sum.

I am non-white. I don't like Europe, it's a commie hell hole.

I prefer living in Wyoming where the number of white people is high, and everyone is conservative, the standard of living is great, and property rights are protected.

My mid-life to retirement plan is to take all my money, liquidate it, and homestead in Wyoming, which is why I made this sheet, to find the best piece of land in the USA. I am going to buy 20+ acre land an live off the land and probably open many small businesses and hire, buy and sell American.

Saudi Arabia was "culturally enriched" since day one, we got so many POO IN THE LOO working for us that it collapsed Saudi's understanding of what it means to be part of a nation. No one respects the state, it's citizens and, the overall collective of one people. The immigrant coming here doesn't care if the streets are clean, or construction is up to code, all they care is wiring money back home. We are not blameless, students want to graduate with good grades by any means, regardless if they learn or not. Just to get a desk job under AC and do nothing important. Most desk workers in Saudi Arabia don't deserve it, they are laborers in nature.

I spent 4 years learning to code in Python, C#, and whatnot and got As while many another students got As by cheating.

American Jews have us by the balls.

Everyone needs a pastime, a hobby.