Refute this, pol. You can’t!

Refute this, pol. You can’t! twitter.com/commieflanders/status/957818798148550657

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
webmshare.com/WBgX1
youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/03/new-estimates-show-u-s-muslim-population-continues-to-grow/
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/25/580811109/new-fossil-found-in-israel-suggests-a-much-earlier-human-migration-out-of-africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah and the natives shot and killed them.
Is he saying we should do that to our invaders? OK

WTF I hate illegals now

"natives" are from Siberia and Asia anyway.

Native American's spoke a variety of different languages, in fact, most tribes had their own unique language. Not to mention, Native Americans were slaughtering each other long before Europeans arrived.

Lol
The idiot "natives" sold Manhattan for $24 bucks

>implying there were immigration laws to fucking break in the first place

>implying the "natives" had a written language

Terra nullius motherfucker.

>It was bad for Euros to take land so it's OK for shitskins to take land

Welcome to the """""tolerant""""" left

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Massive redpill here on these very issues
webmshare.com/WBgX1

>they killed their hosts

Wow I should accept some illegal immigrants then, as many as my tender anus can carry.

Whoever has better weapons wins. It's just a fact in history. If the Mexicans came here and raped us (if they had better weapons), then that is the way of history.

What movie is this from?

Indians didn't have a consolidation of power. They were warring tribes who accomplished nothing. They had no country thus no borders. There has to be a state to enforce laws. Property, land, etc. are all constructs defended by laws created by an agreeing group. If there is no group to enforce that then you have nothing. Indians were in no agreement to enforce and lacked the power to do so adequately.

Bones found matching European structure predate so called Indigenous bones in North America. I.E. White people predate Injuns.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

damn
hivemind strikes again

1. Whites didn't immigrate into savage countries
2. savages weren't hosts.
3. OP pic is standard stupid fair that indoctrinated actually believe.

>skyrim references
i think i'll give it a miss then

>2007

We conquered America.
What don't you understand?

We are the most creatively violent race who has ever existed.
It is strange that all of these little monkeys are trying to provoke us.

Native Americans were a nuisance so of course we killed them not like they were doing anything with the land anyway the only case I might agree with is the South Americans but even they were stuck with nigger technology

Wow, it's almost like enabling the mass migration of foreign peoples is bad for the host civilization. We should probably stop immigration then.

What is by right of conquest?

>natives have laws that can be broken
I don't think you know what illegal means.

I don't understand if he's arguing in favor or against immigration. He's saying that, historically, immigration has proved disastrous for the people already living in X place. Surely he can't be supporting immigration after saying that.

He's right tho

10/10

>illegal
What laws?

>I would say they should listen to Wahantocha

And how did that work out for you Sitting Bull?

>implying natives had immigration laws
>implying natives had discrete countries with defined borders
>implying natives had a right to the land beyond right of conquest
>implying not all people groups have engaged in conquest in the past
>implying any of this means we should allow the 3rd worlders' reconquista to continue
Absolutely wew

>no one is illegal, open all borders, too few humans, destroy all resources, kill the ocean, fuck the world
so people should claim victim status and reparations from refugees now?

There were no laws in Injun land we took it fair and square

The Europeans who came to America were settlers who built settlements while the illegals who come to America are economic refugees who want a hand out, the illegals are more comparable to the Indians who went to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc

He's right. That's why it shouldn't be allowed to happen again.
/thread

So is he saying we should kill the immigrants before they kill us? Makes sense if you think about it.

Funny how he makes the very point as to why you now have legal immigration, so that the illegals dont kill their host.

The native Americans are the best civilization to emulate...

i seem to remember some beads...

European settlers were illegal immigrants, and the Indians were absolutely right in fighting back. Unfortunately, the hosts were no match for the illegal immigrants and got genocided. So Commie Flanders wants that to happen again?

I don't think Ned Flanders would be a communist.

This sounds familiar. So is the Commie admitting that mass immigration = invasion?

The Native Americans and Australian Aborigines should be good enough proof that multiculturalism can wipe out entire races.

this tweet is fucking retarded on so many levels. If it was written unironically I really want to strangle the person who wrote it.

Sure I'll bite. The colonials invaded the Native's land. They fought. They natives shot the colonials, and the colonials shot the natives. The colonials won.

Illegal immigrants came to the west. They are killing our people. So, we should kill them back and try to win.

I need sauce.

legally would imply there were laws preventing it in the first place...

You're right! BUILD THE WALL!

It was. This is a very, VERY common lefty argument.

I have no interest in refuting this. It's irrelevant.
It's also a terrible defense of immigration, if that's his point.

So... that's an argument for why we should accept immigrants and end up like the natives?

Seems like he's arguing against illegal immigration.

>Came here legally
They did. Do these people not know Native Americans didn't government or any type of society beyond tribes constantly at war with each other?

I wish people would stop making threads from obscure tweets. It's just shit posting

see

I can't and I don't.

I've always said that if Ahmed wants my country then he can attempt to invade it the proper way, militarily. The real issue is that we as a country and as a people are welcoming our invaders with open arms and denying the invasion is going on.

It was legal. Totally legal under the international law of the day.
>>>refuted
Cretin. You do the research and present an argument for once, get you from exposing your brain to the TV.

I wasnt aware natives had set borders or laws regarding immigration.

Natives killed the first native americans.

And they thought they were ripping off the settlers. Because how can you "own" land??? Stupid pale face. We'll take your money...

Is this supposed to be a "Gotcha" for anti immigration? Because that actually sounds like a damn good reason to be against "immigrants."

Holy moly, saved. Will translate this shit just to redpill some friends here and there.

I don't need to. It's self-refuting. It's actually a great argument for why we shouldn't blindly allow people to immigrate to our nation.

The US during that time wasn't a whole nation of Natives. It was a collective of territories, ala Balkans, of different tribes that were all genociding each other before any European ever even set foot on the soil.

Also every nation that exists today is a result of someone conquering someone else. I love how you don't see any lefties bitching about how Muslims conquered Northern Africa and forced them all to convert to Islam. Because that'd be Islamophobic right? It's only bad when white people do it right?

America wasn't a nation before Europeans settled it. There was no established government. No laws were broken.

> if Ahmed wants my country then he can attempt to invade it the proper way, militarily.

Typical trump retard. Thinks Muslims are invading the U.S even though there are only 1% Muslims in the U.S and by tge year 2050 it will be 3%

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/03/new-estimates-show-u-s-muslim-population-continues-to-grow/

You're just like the jews, spreading bullshit about Muslims inorder to sell political neo nazi propaganda

Stupid argument.

European settlers were SETTLERS. There was no nation to invade, just unclaimed resources lying around for anyone who wanted them to take them.

Our forefathers came, they saw and they conquerored.

Illegal immigrants are trying to do the same thing to America now. The difference is that they’re the ones who are going to get BTFO.

To the victor goes the spoils. It’s the law of the jungle.

But still people were living there and Europeans came and killed them

1 post by this ID

This and only this. There's no need for sophistry about what defines a true nation - the truth is, people from one group are displacing another. That's all we need to know.

No Americans complain about muslims on Sup Forums.
Lurk moar.

>Twitter handle : Commie Flanders

Feels like I'm eating nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all...

I dont give a fuck! The only reason why i come to Sup Forums is to debunk! Fake news propaganda

i assure you that you are wasting your time

I was just on twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
and he had a few tweets about his displeasure at illegal immigrants when the tweets disappeared. He's been shadowbanned I expect. Twitter really are a bunch of fagz

Yea really? How so?
First of all the native Americans were red skinned (the ones that the European settlers cam across)

And two you think you're related to the originals? And 3. Not surprising since cold ice age climate created "white" people

And 4. Latest study/discovery shows humans came from africa but migrated out early than thought of before

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/25/580811109/new-fossil-found-in-israel-suggests-a-much-earlier-human-migration-out-of-africa

Conquest =/= immigration

European settlers did come legally, since subhuman Indians did not have laws.

>kike found
>sage
Don't fall for bait threads like this.

omg illegal immigration is bad now?

Native Americans had no/weak laws regarding immigration Europeans broke no laws

Yes, whites bought manhattan for $24 worth of glass beads. Transaction complete

They were colonists, not immigrants
The USA as a country didn't exist at the time
Dumb retard

"a letter written by Dutch merchant Pieter Schage on November 5, 1626, to directors of the West India Company, which was instrumental in the exploration and settlement of “New Netherland.” In the letter, he writes, “They have purchased the Island of Manhattes from the savages for the value of 60 guilders.”

How are we immigrants if the land was legally purchased and owned by us?

This is literally the strongest argument against allowing immigration possible. I love it when lefties use it. Immigrants are bad for natives, by their own logic.

What was the name of the natives country and who recognized it?

inb4 "home"