China Tells Trudeau He Has No Business Telling the Chinese What To Do or Think

>Those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3948597/china-cant-stand-justin-trudeaus-talk-of-human-rights-diversity-ian-bremmer/
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews on suicide watch

Based dog eater.

Jews fear the eggrolls

Hope the chinks purge him.

based slopes

>Those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”

A-fucking-men

>Jews invent Communism
>Chinese become most powerful communist state
>Chinese shit on Fidel's bastard son and his religion of feels.
this wasn't supposed to happen!

> as racist and condescending as the chinese are, they've been around long enough to know what the deal is, and they want no part of it

Can't say I blame them, they know what its like to make hard decisions for the benefit of the collective, and see PC culture and everything that goes with it for what it is.

Can I get a source?

Or are you just making this all up?

source? source? fucking SOURCE????
what is with all these ops not posting sources? fuck offf and saged!!!

Canada's got a cunt problem.

any links? unironically, i do believe that the chinks have had their superior past, i do believe that they have expired out of their glory, and devolved, kinda like whats happening to the west right now, just hope we can retain what little culture is left of us

I'm proud to be Chinese.

globalnews.ca/news/3948597/china-cant-stand-justin-trudeaus-talk-of-human-rights-diversity-ian-bremmer/

Tip: Read the comment section

Quick question for the leafs. I was served cup ramen on my flight back from Japan with Air Canada. Can I say that was racist and bitch at trudo until he comps me or fines that Shitstain airline?

Got a source?

I'm unironically ready for the Chinese to be the world's superpower. It can't be much worse than our current trajectory.

The leafs are merciless with their degenerate assault on the English language. Are you guys praising each other for ignorant posts up there?

Was Trudeau called a baizuo to his face?

He's exactly right and what came out of that chink's mouth is in the mind of every non-retarded leaf. I find it astonishing that Trudeau's approval rating still manages to be so high, but then again I suppose that is a testament to just how fucking idiotic Canadians are.

>ian-bremmer

Wouldn't be suprised he made it all up. "according to a source of a source" or some bullshit.

fukkin based gooks, I for one welcome out chink overlords

Trudeau will wear a socks mocking China... and China will never ever recover

Boom!

Holy fuck, pol could not have written a more accurate summary of what is going on.

China USA alliance when

No faggot we are not. How about you ask yourself why this board is full on obsessed with Canada? We are constantly on the defensive.

Its the global times so if the gov didn't agree it wouldn't be published

CANADIANS ETERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY BTFOOOOOOOOOOO.

nice

Never mind

Cuckdeau BTFO.
Leafposters need to learn that their country is irrelevant internationally.

Fuck I hate China

...but based china

Jesus christ, that's savage

source pls

Fucking scroll up fag

>approval rating
No different than a biased poll.

BASED CHINKS WE NEED MORE OF THEM

What is the source on this? no way they said that, it's just too good to be true.

The Chinese have already banned Rap and Hiphop in the same week as they tell the weedman to fuck off? It appears that they were the good guys all along!

Because you faggots started shitposting worse than the strayans in the worst, most unfun way.
Also you faggots elected the biggest cuck on earth to be your pm.

>It can't be much worse than our current trajectory.

I mean if youre fine with a cultural revolution and a great leap, you may as well go full red.

Reminds me of when that manga collective or whatever in Japan told the UN to fuck off because their protection of imaginary women (regarding ryona) infringed on the careers of actual women pursuing careers as mangakas

BASED CHINA
I'm moving there, fuck this

chinks are going to harvest our organs tho, shits gonna be ruff

I wouldn't mind if China took over desu. Ontario has turned into a SJW circus with only a few years away from jailing those who won't be reeducated into intersectionality.

>We are constantly on the defensive.
Have you taken a look in the fucking mirror and asked yourself why? Jesus Christ Lord almighty.

Meanwhile, China loves Trump for not only dropping the human rights shit, but also treating them as a threat, which they see as a sign of much deserved respect despite all the stupid left wing faggotry about his rhetoric on China leading to war
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html

>I'm moving there
But you are already in there

china will say anything to justify their dictatorship. Say the wrong thing in china and you go for a ride and never come back. They have black jails all over the place, in every city and town, where they lock people in rooms.

A FUCKING LEAF

Just accept it canuckold. Your country is a disgrace and a laughingstock.

Toronto isn't Ontario.

Love China

The shit America has made China is going to get it fixed.

Good one
Actually I'm leaving Oz soon, I'm not from here

Muh feminist trade deal. Haha how hard did the chinks laugh in his face and behind his back.

What's that anti white liberal word. Guizhao? Haha fucking liberals want to ruin the world. You can't grow the world economy with muh feelings and flowers.

You deserve the rake for posting this leaf nonsense... fuck you

China is fascist not communist

GLOBALIST!!!!

its a lowkey reflection of how damaged our psyche is just from breathing in this country desu. if only you really could see how shit this place is. fucked up thing is, even most of Sup Forums's idealistic dream of being in a white only neighbourhood is actully depressing here. you do have a few good white only areas but they are generally out of reach for the 99.8% of canadians. the cities are a shithole that everyone is familiar with, but surprisngly most majority white areas are poverty stricken, its almost impossible finding a job & drugs are a serious thing in alot of the area.

Zionists like him are already thick skinned, that faggot should die a slow and painful death

Over here, we just commit suicide with gunshots to the back of our heads.

The greentext in OP's post is copypasta from the definition of 'Baizou'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
It refers to western libtards but not to Canadians in general.

its because Trudeau's like
>bruh thats not real communism, my Father would be ashamed of you fags.

Holy shit, sauce plox! Thermonuclear BTFO.

they're legit nazies. just nowhere as glamour as when hitler had his joy ride

Sadly this is extremely accurate.

Chinks lack the ability to think about anything that is intangible but they do a damn good job of working with reality. Trudeau lives in a world of his own and that makes for a strained relationship.

He'll still let them continue to buy this entire country though so it isn't a big deal.

Thanks.
disregard:

Time for a kowtow weedman

You should travel to china and tell them that.

the only 2 guys i've ever met from owen sound were drug addicts that were recovering, a guy from berrie hated everything about that place and wanted to get out of there his whole life, he was in his early 30s when we worked abit in the city. it was sad how frustrated he was with the pakies and chinks driving here and how he couldn't adjust to the multiculti shit hole the place is. that was before the whole pc shit really got rolling too. current place where i work at, some guys drive an hour and half per way to come to work since theres fuck all for jobs where they live up north/east. its really sad man.

So many 50 centers here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

And the Internet still sucks off the leaf, saying it's the nicest most perfect country.

I don't see it that much on faith goldy's videos when she's on Canada.

Just not proud enough to not run away to a White country.

Daily reminder Trudeau runs a child-trafficking organisation

Reminder that after every Western nations is a multicultural disaster China will rule the world

If he does that, the enemies win.

i love Xi's smug face in every photo op desu

post rare Xi's

>whining about hurt muh fee fees .
leafs everbody.

Trudeau can eat shit.

they also say the same about sweden. hows the situation there in your shithole continent brother? im guessing same shit with chinks, are they a big problem there? honestly the worst thing about the chinks are their driving skill, or the lackthereof. it sounds no innocent how its sterotyped to be funny but its fucking fraustrating as shit when you live in an area thats 30-40% chinese. they also shitup plazas with ugly signs, but i do admit their food is pritty good and canada does a decent job i think at keeping them in check with health & safety regulation. i honestly would have very little problem if they werent here by the fucking millions.

Thanks for ruining the thread mate.

Thanks, I knew I had read the term and connected the definitions but couldn't recall the word itself

nor southerns really, they kinda live in a bubble desu. the upper class white girl thats pandering to the "alt right". its a fucking sham, they're just the early adaptors in this field to latch onto. not saying its a bad thing, but they're definitely bitching about the more minor shit thats on par with fucking niggers bitching about muh racism. have you ever heard kids growing up eating hot dog buns one day and sausage on the other & never together? its not the most common shit in the cities our the gta, but just 1-2 hour drive out of the city, its reality for quiet abit of canadians.

>holds up mirror to your face

If China was smart they'd play the race card for everything, like when they build the artificial island military bases in the South China Sea.

Chinese hegemony may not be so bad.

China

source. the chinks love canada because one of our doctorbs went to their revolution to help them

Learn to fucking write, mate. What the FUCK.

If I can't ruin a good thread with a shitpost, I'll ruin a fun thread with a truthpost.

China

I don't even know what you're trying to argue

Why would China even want to rule over our multiracial shitholes? They might as well nuke us and repopulate our territories with their own people.

>>Those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”
Never thought I would EVER agree with a Communist but I suppose anything is possible in this crazy world

wtf i love China now

Are we talking about white kids in poverty? Is the prices of food extremely high in your country? How about growing your own food for farmlands? Hotdog is a Degenerate American food buy oatmeal, potato or rice mate

sry abit drunk atm, but u get what im trying to convey i hope, poverty is a thing in most predominately white areas of canada, and alot of whites are migrating to work to the city without actully being able to live by since we're all too broke. alot of persians, chinese can buy houses at these price, which is another thing. i shit you not, the average house prices are 1.3mill-3 mill in a half assed suburban area, slightly north of the city is 2-8 million. our country stopped building apparentments too because condos make more money, so alot of us cant find a place to rent, condo maintainance fees are 400 per month for newish buidling with 600-800 being the most common for "old" 5-10 year old buildings. 1 bdr condo will set you back for 300-500k, 2bdr can be 400-800k. we make dick all for living compared to the high prices, and TAX. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How about buying lands on the rural countryside? Land prices gotta be cheaper there