Jews are white

When did you realize ashkenazi jews are just european converts that claim they are Semitic so they can steal Palestinian land?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Synagogue_of_satan
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw a phenotype graph that actually shows they are related to Italians and Greeks

No.

No. Most are Khazar mongrel convert spawn.

>chosen race
>fucked up face

Literally the image of God, faggot

I tried to redpill this black guy at a party a couple nights ago about Jews. Before I could even tell Him about the JQ he said the real Jews are the black and brown ones and the white ones are imposters.

>this isn't white according to Sup Forums

Pol doesn’t even consider Logan Paul white because he has one jewish great grandparent from Austria

>tfw you realise the whole lefty argument in support of the Palestinians and their claim to Jerusalem and the wider land, is that Palestinians have a right to the land because it is the home of their ancestors, while the Jew diasporas are unwelcome settlers... yet if you say European land for Europeans, and that Europe is our homeland before foreign migrants due to our ancestral claims you're a lowest of the low racist

Really makes me think.

The entire point is that ashkenazi jews ARE inbred whites who are larping.

Ashkenazi Jews are on average 47.3% Near Eastern, 44.4% European, 5.3% South Asian, 1.3% East Asian, 1.2% African and 0.4% Australasian.

You are fake news.

This is true, lots of Italians and Greeks, especially the further south you go, have insanely high percentage (>40%) of Near Eastern DNA.

>Ashkenazi Jews are inbred whites
>Jewishness is inherited genetically even if the person doesn't practice Judaism or lacks a Jewish identity

This is my number 1 problem with white nationalists trying to say that Jews aren't white. They claim both statements to be true and it's really disingenuous.

>you are fake news
>posts made up dna results with no sources

Do you all forget that Jewish is a religion, not a race? So, yes, Jews can be white. And Black, and Arab.

hnnnggg

*Judaism

A diaspora argument for who should own Israel is silly. Land belongs to whoever is strong enough to hold that land for themselves, and the Israelis have fought several wars to prove that it's theirs.

My source is the Dodecad Project

You are fake news.

>it's the white nationalists causing the problem
the problem are the Ashkenazims that think this, not the white nationalists. Hell, even the Sephardics have issues with the Ashkenazims -they are the jews of the jews.

Synagogue of Satan, bro.

The bible specifically mentions that there will be a group of people who larp as Jews, and the bible refers to them as the Synagogue of Satan.

The bible wouldn't mention this group of people unless they were powerful and played a part in mankind's spiritual history.

Synagogue
Of
Satan

The Ashkenazim have the rule that Jewishness is genetic, but white nationalists choose to play by their rules and therefore don't allow Jews to define themselves as white. It's like the inverse of the drop rule; any nonwhite DNA makes you nonwhite.

white nationalists are called "reactionary" for a reason. In regards to the jews, they are reacting to how those jews behave. If jews could function well in a white society and not be a problem, I seriously doubt that WNs would have a problem with them. I seriously doubt Hitler would have had a problem. Or Spain during their Inquisition. Or all those other Western European countries that had to expel the jews from their lands for fucking things up. If America had never allowed the jews in during the WWII, we would not have the Cultural Marxism that dominates our University system and our media that we have today.

>white nationalists are a hive mind who all think the same.
Most Ashkenazi Jews are not White, are somewhat inbred, and "Jewishness" is a question of ancestry and identity. I don't consider half-Jews as Jews unless they either have a Jewish mother or they identify as ethnically Jewish.

The average Ashkenazim is neither Black, Arab, nor White.

>The Ashkenazim have the rule that Jewishness is genetic
It's not their unique rule. Han parents have Han children. Yoruba parents have Yoruba children. English parents have English children. Jewish parents have Jewish children.

>white nationalists don't allow Jews to define themselves as white
This is partly true. Jewish identity and White European identity are irreconcilable.

>It's like the inverse of the drop rule; any nonwhite DNA makes you nonwhite.
I don't adhere to the one drop rule and will be the first to say that virtually nobody is >90% White, let alone 100%.
However, >50% non-White DNA makes you more non-White than White. If that is the case you are not White.

>I don't consider half-Jews as Jews unless they either have a Jewish mother or they identify as ethnically Jewish.
Why does it matter if it's the mother or the father? Again, you're playing by their rules and not your own. Most Ashkenazi Jews have almost entirely European admixture.

Like immediately, like jesus fucking christ just look at them.

He probably is jewish himself if he believes their superstitions about Jewishness being passed down maternally

>all this pilpul tripe
Why don't you two great thinkers enlighten us as to your specific solutions to the Jewish Question.

Also Jews are genetically similar to white Europeans. Specifically Italians, in fact. Amount of Semitic admixture varies from person to person.

Make it so the representation of Jews in media and government is proportional to their representation within the total population. In America's case that would mean they'd control 2% of the media instead of 100%.

Who gives a shit? Anti-White jews and traitor Whites will both be exterminated regardless.

>ashkenazi jews are just european converts
Absolute truth. Only hooknoses have some claim to the area, as they are all fucking arabs

>Why does it matter if it's the mother or the father?
It matters because other Jews will see that person as one of them and by their laws they will be right. Ignoring their laws doesn't help, it's a blind spot from which they can strike.

>Most Ashkenazi Jews have almost entirely European admixture.
This is not true, most Ashkenazim are under 50% European, see Yeah, Ashkenazi Jews are similar to Southern Italians who are on average 46.4% White. You made my point for me. Thank you.

>who gives a shit
The entire population of pol that claims a religoon isn’t white

Russian Jews are white
African Jews are black
American Jews are le 56% face

>think
STOP IT
NAZI RACIST

I figured that out decades ago. The Khazarian Jewish crime mob is arguably the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity.

>Synagogue of Satan
haha what
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Synagogue_of_satan

When will the poor oppressed Palestinian get his ancestral lands back from the inbred hybrid European invader? Hopefully soon. Those poor, poor Palestinians. I really feel for them. It's a new emotion I learned recently.

Not a very good solution if we stick to your logic that a jew is just another white person. You are still in pilpul territory here, only offering criticism that creates, as this user noted:
>a blind spot from which they can strike.

>It matters because other Jews will see that person as one of them and by their laws they will be right.

If someone in WWII was half-German and half-Polish but he fought for the Poles, would some of the Germans still claim him as their own? Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that he's chosen the opposite side because that's where his identity lies.

That would be a temporary solution. Ideally I'd like to dismantle Jewish ethnocentrism outside of Israel for good and have the few remaining ethnic Jews who don't flee there assimilate into the wider population.

Wikipedia is /ourguy/

Trick question. "Palestine" only existed under British rule as Mandatory Palestine for a few decades. Before then, it was just another part of the Ottoman Empire which Bedouins would occasionally pass through.

The region once called Mandatory Palestine was home to Jews for thousands of years before they were forced out by invading Arabs who themselves never properly settled the area. Jews in Europe are overwhelmingly the descendants of Israelites.

You should realize that one of the reasons that Jews are so big on promoting racemixing for others is that they've been cucked and racemixed so hard that they would barely be recognizable to Abraham.

Consider for this
>Patriarchal religion based on being sons of Abraham
>Get enslaved by Egyptians
>Leave Egypt
>Get conquered and resettled by Babylonians
>That blows over
>Romans destroy temple, diaspora begins
>Settle everywhere
>Regularly get raped by the local Russians, Germans, Poles, etc.
>This is such a common problem that at some point they make membership in the group matrilineal instead of patrilineal, based on the logic that while the paternity of a child is uncertain the maternity is always known.
>So somehow the sons of Abraham are now the sons of women who can trace their lineage back to other Jewish women
Ethinic purity is something that the Jews/Hebrews lost long ago and it isn't surprising that they want others to lose it to.

Ashkenazim are the result of generations of Jews getting Goyed

>dismantle Jewish ethnocentrism
better men than you or I, even royalty no less, have tried for literally 1000s of years and it has never happened.
and the example you give here:
the difference is the man's children, grand childrren, etc. would never consider themselves German-Polish happas that must keep themselves separate and be only loyal to other German-Polish happas regardless of the country that they live in. Germans, Poles, and any other Western European ethnic group can assimilate and if they don't their offspring certainly will; empirical evidence shows Jews can not. Once again this isn't a White Nationalist problem. It is a problem of the Jews and has been for 1000s of years.

Basically Ashkenazi Jews are just a bunch of non-Israelite larping Iranians who were converted by the exiled Judean priests in Babylon.

Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

>better men than you or I
Speak for yourself pls.

So basically you're just a lying kike. Also when Arabs conquered they actually let Jews return after being exiled from Jerusalem for over 500 years by the Romans which is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Not according to dna testing

they wuz the original romans and socates n shieeet

Hung out with an orthodox jew today, I was very impressed at how red pilled he was on most things. Really didn't expect that.

>the black girl is the best looking in the room
racists btfo

Probably the only one who isn't ethnically jewish and wondering why these lazy jews are standing around and not building my pyramid.

The way you assimilate Jews is by raising them without a Jewish identity. An ethnic Jew raised by Christian parents who never learns of his Jewish ancestry would likely function just as a normal white person would.