Does Isayama have less than 0 IQ?

I know his drawing skills are poor but I am surprised at his writing skills, it's so shallow & dumb. SNK is absolute Nonsense.

even some fanfic writers have much much better story telling skills than him.

>even some fanfic writers have much much better story telling skills than him.

List 5 of them right now.

edit: maybe his IQ is less than his dumb titans

then you must be lesser than Isayama.

>makes claim
>can't support it
>pretends to be retarded and starts name calling
what a fucking retard

>low IQ monkey can't read

explain yourselve!

you dumbs couldn't let this thread die now, could you!?

It's not about the story, its about the ships

>I know his drawing skills are poor
i bet you don't even know how he designed his titans.

name a better japanese fiction than snk
-protip: considering your retarded case, yo cant

On the whole he's good at keeping the story coherent.

Still there are some ploholes that need answers:
If the life expectancy of a shifter is 13 years since getting the power, is it realist to think that eldians born with the power won't see their 13th birthday? And if so, how did Krueger manage to live so long?
Ymir ate the Jaw titan so why didn't she turn into it but kept her first titan form?

Ymir's teeth changed shape

Why are you so mean dude?

Krueger gained the Titan power WHILE he was undercover. Noone is ever born with the Titan powers either, at least not unless extremely unlikely coincidences transpire.
The titan's powers only change hands to blood relations once the 13 year time limit of the previous wielder changes hands. Even then,
it's just close relatives, and it isn't very reliable. The power could transfer to the previous wielder's, child, or their dad, or it might go to their grandcousin seven times removed or some shit. This is why direct spinal fluid ingestion is the predominant means of passing it on, much more reliable.

When's she coming back bros? When will Mikasa eat her?

I like his drawing style but his writing skills are still weak, he is doing what he can't but the result is a big fail. I would like to know what would he do in a weekly serialization.

I just caught up yesterday and it seemed fine to me
The only thing I can't accept is Rommel's death. Fuck you Levi

Muv luv as it's basically the concept he ripped off in making snk

>Muv luv
and hitler ripped off nazism from mussolinis fascism, but nazism was superior by far. get over it

They only had superior military
Same as Rome-Greece

Yeah, he mentioned in an interview with CNN how he was inspired by a certain videogame he played..
Which one is obvious.

Where's your million dollar manga series, fag?

Rampage?

> Francisco Goya's Saturn Eating His Child is another obvious influence.

That's actually incorrect, go do some research you idiot before making retarded arguments.

The statement was asking for a superior piece of Japanese fiction. I gave one. Muv Luv's concept was taken and reskinned into SnK but forgot to include the characterizations. Snk is full of shitty characters and lack of development

Fanfic writer is the baseline of nippon literature now. Publishers just trawl sites like narou for otaku bait.

OP, your spelling is trash and it's easy to tell when you samefag

I really dunno why they made it so it's the same titan that killed his mom, I mean what are the odds of that shit happening? Also it's not like we were lacking in tension here anyways with Reiner playing throw the titan fucking everyone up plus them having to actually make the journey back through titan territory

Never because Mikasa can't turn into a Titan.

It's really not that unlikely.
Besides, destiny and magic and shiet. Read the mango.

Mikasa will be strongest glorious nipponese titan, folded over 10000 times.