Isekai

>Isekai
>Game mechanics
>MMORPG

I just want another Gun Gale Online

They'd rather blow yen on sword fights and magic bolts that make things go boom.

Technically they blew all their yen on sword fighting against bullets, which is not all that different animation wise.

>MMO stats
>on an FPS
Never fails to make me laugh.

>>MMO stats
>>on an FPS
You mean RPG stats.

Ah right, I've always associated MMOs with MMORPGs.

>Gun game
>Kirito still uses swords and wins

Yeah. You know, I'd love a VR MMOFPS, especially if it was open world. My dream game is that, with an entire world system and economy.

>write about guns
>admit you didn't know anything about them

Why was this allowed?

Why do almost all isekai begin with the protagonist having no powers while his classmates/teammates have OP ones? Is it hard to write a protagonist who isn't completely OP or weak and is instead equal?

>muh glorious nipponese laser swords refracted 1000 times
>Muh superior armor piercing Five seveN handgun with tumbling WOUND VECTORS

I want this animated

>he doesn't have tumbling wound vectors on his revolving clip sniper assault pistol

>implying the armor piercing worked with a short barrel out of a handgun

The whole reason the 4.6 handgun was cancelled was because it had shit ballistics. Granted 5.7 is better, and high mag capacity is always nice.

Knew a bit of it, but not playing it though. Div only has three stats versus GGO's six. And those six stats kinda remind me of RAN Online and other MMOs; weapons have a minimum stat requirement based on type.

If they start out equal then they can never grow at all or it will just be considered "another OP MC." In Re:Monster he starts out even with his brood mates but quickly becomes stronger than everyone else.

>Refracted 1000 times
Fuck, that got me.

bretty gud

He did the same about MMORPGs.

GGO was best arc
Sinon is best girl

>Gun Gale Online
Kirito should have dumped Asuna for Shinon.

I just want chapter 4. What happened to this?