The revolution eats its children

The revolution eats its children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WMxp7w0HVg
youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZDB4CRfi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NIggers don't realize it but the Democrats/Jews/Communists will throw them aside as soon as they get what they want from them.

Wouldn't it be sad if a group of "dreamers" took the time to BTFO Tariq?

Oy vey, this country was NOT built by shvartzes, it was built by jewish minds leading the dumb goyim in the right direction, shepherds leading their cattle to the slaughterhouse. So what if we have a few child sacrifices along the way?

>roads and buildings are made out of cotton, and all those slave buildings made in the South weren't burned to the ground by General Sherman during the Civil War

>Blacks vs Mexicans

Moar

>picking cotton built America
>alternate history

I would be much happier to see blacks vs jews. Let the (((White))) people mask come off.

this Tariq dude really needs to be lobotomized... well to think about it

They know that white guilt for slavery is dwindling in this country, so they're switching the target to dreamers, general immigrants, and the jews.

No blacks vs mexicans is great actually
Eventually the mexicans are going to actively start purging black people
I don't give it long very you see legitimately anti black laws in places like CA and New Mexico

This.

Tariq NaSHEEEIITT is slightly more "woke" than the average BLM nog because he seems to understand this.

ALL CUBANS MUST HANG

Ah yes, I forgot all of our cotton-based infrastructure.

Is everything in the us made of cotton?

>implying African slave sellers were not paid in full

The country fought for liberty not equality. You have the right to go to the top but not be carried there.

Burn in hell sheboon

It was built by puritan fuckheads and other assorted heretics. blacks were completely irrelevant

Tariq Nasheed is now labelling himself a "MLK conservative." Is this the start of the anti-immigrant black political push?

So who actually built the country. How did black slaves come from Africa with no education and living in shit my huts all of the sudden have a vast knowledge and understanding of architecture, design, engineering, and construction? Same with Hispanics, when I gonto Mexico I see a shit infrastructure full of poorly built structures. How the fuck did all of these amazing minorities go from building nothing to building sky scrapers? FUCKING AMAZING

You mean the cables suspending the Brooklyn Bridge aren't made of tightly woven cotton?

Tariq is very consistent. He's Pro-Black in everything.

So if feminists target black men then he's against feminists, same with muslims or transgenders or anything else. Tariq just wants the best for his people, not a gender or sexual orientation.

He's basically the african-american Hitler (during his Munich days)

we could potentially fan this fire, further splitting the left hispanics and blacks?

>the start
youtube.com/watch?v=4WMxp7w0HVg

All revolutions eat their children.

God has rights, men have duties.

Whites built the country though.

Blacks picked cotton for crackers.

We need to meme this.

The DNC wants to import all the mexicans so they dont have to put up with niggers any more.

WTF I love Tariq now!

The first Tariq tweet that actually made me happy.

>Leftist virtue signal in the wrong way
>Leftists cannibalize

Oh no! This would be very very bad!

We wuz kangz movement vs This was Mexico movement

Where in the fuck do blacks get this idea? They picked cotton, they didn't build shit. Industrialization combined with a country rich with resources, a motivated population, a brilliantly successful experiment in small government, and being a safe distance from the calamities abroad made the US what it is today. A few black labourers didn't make the US into anything great.

Is this how far people will go to demand reparations?

If only we could meme a fight between blacks and illegals.............

Tariq got Laura loomer to name the jew he is /our nigger/

And this is why leftist revolutions always fail; they turn on each other. This was dumb for the Dems to try untie all these left wing sub groups in this move, there is no common ground between them. They all hate trump yet have drastically different visions for the country the want to build after they kill us and burn this one down

Bret Weinstein said this. The leftist identity politics is not stable while white identity politics is stable and cohesive (relatively), which is why the left shouldn't play the game.

This. As soon as the civil rights act was passed we imported the third world and promptly gave them jobs and affirmative action intended for blacks. But they never seem to realize this.

You don't have to meme anyone into hating naggers.

He's not entirely wrong. Blacks have been here throughout the entirety of our history, love them or hate them. I'd honestly rather share America with niggers than with greasy spics.

Old farm equipment can't build any country, delusional nigglet.

You don't have to meme anything. Race wars going on right now in South and East LA.

Race war.. soon?

Cucks have sheds.

Wasn't trump the one who said not to call them dreamers, there are lots of other dreamers, call them daca, or something to that effect? I remember Rachel Maddow mocking him over it, slyly implying he sounds stupid.

Classical liberalism is/was a leftist movement. It was intended to fail because it is unsustainable. Liberalism naturally tends further left and downward. That's how we got the current progressivism.

You're not fooling anyone Tyrone

10/10 filename

nothing is ever good enough for these niggers is it?

I hate that bitch's song. They play it at work all the time and it infuriates me. If your heart is in Havana then why doesn't the rest of you join it and stop being a fucking ingrate in my country.

It was white labor that built the country. Niggers weren't in the factories until long after they were established

LISA But isn't that a bit short-sighted? What happens when we're overrun by lizards?

SKINNER No problem. We simply unleash wave after wave of Chinese needle snakes. They'll wipe out the lizards.

LISA But aren't the snakes even worse?

SKINNER Yes, but we're prepared for that. We've lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on snake meat.

LISA But then we're stuck with gorillas!

SKINNER No, that's the beautiful part. When wintertime rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.

Ok, Manjuel.

>Wouldn't it be sad if a group of "dreamers" took the time to BTFO Tariq?
youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZDB4CRfi4

Was. Classic Liberalism is basically Libertarians who are not AnCaps now.

They already are. That's why black abortions outnumber black births now.

This is how the libtards intersectional caste system works. Apparently, blacks are supposed to be a higher caste than Hispanics and faggots.

He's right though, at least blacks are a part of American history. Mexicans have their own country to shit up.

Precisely, and still is. You can't take a leftist movement then pretend it's right wing 200 years later just because there are more lefty ideologies that sprung from it.
It is still the third phase of liberalism which put the nail in the coffin of Christian civilization.

+1 and they also speak only English even if it is different than whites you can still exchange a few words. T. Southern California resident

They've been fighting since the 90's over who gets the government gibs.

K-Flex 'Wash-yo-ass'

Anyone who countersignals Tariq is a paid shill or a moron. He's 100% /our guy/.

>He's right though, at least blacks are a part of American history. Mexicans have their own country to shit up.

Texan here,
Tejanos fought alongside whites in the Texas revolution. Tejanos have always been a separate culture than Mexicans. They are literally Latino Johnny Rebs.

>Blacks vs Mexicans

Blacks vs Mexicans vs Chinese

Tariq is based.

Do you not remember his database with the swastika logo?

Tariq is right. The white nationalists and blacks should join together to force out these invaders, and then we can split the country or something.

Up until the 1960’s Hispanics made up less than 2% of the population. A few Hispanics in Texas does not justify mass migration.

Nigs vote 95+% democrats and there's no sign of that changing any time in the near future. They get ignored by democrats and republicans for the same reason California gets ignored by presidential candidates, they're so completely and unshakably on board with one side that *neither* side needs to give a shit about them.

Nigs are to

WE WUZ FREE WORLD BUILDERZ N SHEIT

America is no ecig, not everything is build from cotton.

calling it free labor makes it sound like blacks were doing it for charity and not enslavement

lmfao, shut up and let them tear each other apart.
This is not our fight.

Amerimutt that grew up in poverty here. White people can never hate niggers as much as impoverished Mexicans.

Wow so a handful of Spanish Texans represent latin american immigration. Boomer cuck.

Yep. And its not even some sort of defense of blacks and their antics. But if I had to choose I'll take niggers in my neighborhood long before smelly illegal beaners taking over my town. I grew up around Chicago and always lived amongst blacks so I knew how they are and how to avoid them overall. But this influx of illegals the last 15 or so years has ruined absolutely everything. You can't even go to fucking Walmart anymore because the entire Gonzalez family has to jump in the car and come shopping and they walk down the aisles 4 abreast and won't let you get past. If you disagree then your area hasn't been invaded by illegals yet.

at least that nigger got on disability due to his hearing condition, not gibs

>black vs. hispanic
but what about muh feminist!?

yup and they are getting BTFO in Watts and Compton which are both now 2/3 hispanic

brap

Tariq is right in this case

Democrats already threw blacks to the side because niggers don't vote republican, if at all.

hey yall nigga i aint racist because only every other race can be racist nigga

I thought it was just my city/region but I guess during Obama and both bushes the borders were wide open. It's changed a lot since I remember growing up, except for affluent suburbs. The problem is it's a different culture entirely and there will never be assimilation. California is a complete cluster fuck.

They already do. You just need them to engage in cultural war.

SAVED

i realllllly hjope i get within arms reach of the nigger tariq just once.

They also harvest rice, tobacco, and sugar cane, you ignorant racists.

It helps when you have a literal continent full of your team to draw manpower from literally 200 miles away pouring across the border. But they are BASED.

so all the shit about slavs not being white are just memes?

Sounds like a jewish tactic.

How can a person go from so hot to so not so quickly

Tariq is a fucking nigger. I wanna know wtf did niggers so in the south that helped build the U.S?

If anything the exploited Chinese did more work for the U.S than any cotton picking and lemonade serving negro.

Btw the Irish niggers did most of the work.

divide and conquer, kike subversion dedicated to start shit amongst europeans in a moment where they cannot afford it. literally taking attention off their antics to make whites hate each other. most of fags eat right up because of historic conflict, but now is not the time. you can kill each other when you have your ethnostate.

>giving land to niggers
that's a no from me dawg

He should label himself a log cabin conservative.

The whole graphic went to shit as soon as the Becky on the top left panel said "uphold gender and racial equality."
>Implying this isn't exactly what (((they))) want.

Now this is what I'm talking about
>spic: that's racist!?
>coon: nuh uh