All feminists are fat and ugl-

>all feminists are fat and ugl-

Nice try Sup Forums but yet again your silly little stereotype falls apart when confronted with a feminist who is both beautiful AND highly intelligent.

You guys should really start learning to respect feminists. The future is female after all, and 2020 is right around the corner... ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojzJ29c6248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slide city tonight! fuk u

>The future is female
Not with pic related it isn't

All =/= Most

Also, you class *that* as attractive?

I respect women, like we Europeans did for thousands of years.
I despise feminists and feminism, an evil Jewish invention used to destroy us.

Why is she shitting with her panties on

If she's so smart, why is she trying to take a dump with her underwear still on.

>Jew filth

>intelligent
>doesn't remove underwear on toilet

Idk

Der Juden hat komme

Its like the 4th timr I saw this, What deperation like backed up constipation for some one to accept your shit.

She's PEEING! Women sit down to pee you stupid FUCKING virgin losers!

Who pees with their panties on?

>Pulling down your trousers (pants), but not your underwear

Libs shit with their panties on. Nice. I knew pantifa shits themselves.

I'd like to see her in a slightly different shower

She’s built like a fridge

Why is she pissing with her underwear still on?

WITH GRANNY PANTIES ON YOU MONGOLOID

That still doesn't excuse the fact she has her panties on.

WHY IS HER BODY SHAPED LIKE THAT? IT'S DISGUSTING!

I'm genuinely excited about this shit. I think that's probably the best part of Blade Runner, and why some people love in and some hate it. Because we all know that they're going to invent realistic waifu robot shit within our lifetimes. I'd say we're 20 years away, tops. This is going to be so goddamn awesome. All the awesome parts about women and none of the bad. Totally a la carte.

Exceptions do not represent the majority

It has evolved to prevent entering into a tight furnace.

We will ascend to become literal gods

She's shitting with underwear on?

Same fucking Dem posting same crap over and over. Get outta here faggot. You're like the awkward loser that never leaves the party and has to be pushed out the door.

Bitch is shaped like a troll

You post a photo of a racist, stupid pseudo-Jew and try to use that as a voice for women. The feminist movement came from Marxists working to undermine the traditional American family and thereby America. Their goal is to destroy America.

If the future is female, the end is nigh.

>woman
>beautiful
>intelligent

pick 2

>Films a fully nude scene for a movie
>Too afraid to pull panties down in a photo of a scenario where they would logically be pulled down, and you'd only see a little bit of ass at that angle anyway
"highly intelligent" indeed.

>all feminists are fat and ugly
Let me finish your thought for you

sage this garbage

Come on your Trumptard, she's peeing through her new crotchless peehole panties. Her crybaby husband got them in Haiti or something.

Also, I won't deny that she is pretty.

I do and I'm a man. Fight me. Weapons will be duelling benis.

How big is "her" dick soy boy?

>highly intelligent

you again.
you still have no grasp of reality or history.
as soon as sorios is picked off and this neu wave faggotry ends women will go right back to whitey after the confimation that niggers are animals.
this has happened before and will end as before.back to human norms.
and putting sarah silverman up taking a shit doesnt qualify as sexy.and she is jew tier fugly with a capital F.
try lauren southern,someone lefty faggots have been shilling against allday.
with her all you can do is get us to agree she burns coal.i dont care shes done alot for us and will continue to do so.

Jews are neanderthals

You can have all three, user... for a price...

Wrong.

3 types of (female) feminists:
> The Old, The Fat and The Ugly
> The professional victim
> The brainwashed social justice major who'll wake up when she realizes it is all to her detriment.

Feminism is an ideology of death and can bring nothing positive to its practitioners. If a young qt 3.14 stays indoctrinated for too long, she'll become a fruit cake and part of the first sub-group.

The Jews are an amazingly scatological people. Just listen to them speak.

i can't wait until the video showing her execution gets leaked in a few years

she was such a cutie once...

you again with your niggerish post
fuck that fridge-looking whore

Wew lad

>Jew filth

>when confronted with a feminist who is both beautiful AND highly intelligent
like who?

Eh, I need to cool it on the masturbation; as long as we get to spit on her corpse I don’t care if I see her die.

Yes, she was Republican once
Before the "federal"

like a boogie board

Nah, she just shits in her underwear. The only reason she goes to the bathroom to do it, is so us meat-people don't get suspicious.

She is actually unappealing and gross. She can get glammed up for the red-carpet, but Sarah Silverman is a legit 5/10 on any average day. There are teachers at your local high school that are probably hotter than Sarah Silverman.

You are most feminists are beatiful because most women fall for this retarded ideology which makes them less beautiful ng has a person

They are scared and know what's coming.

"Picked off"
Naw, user, he will die of natural cause after a long life and his son will carry the torch and also die very old. :-(

Y U mad tho?

>STILL ALMOST AS BAD AS MUH 6 GORILLION

> a stereotype falls apart when confronted with a single individual not fulfilling it

Feminism is more Khazarian Jew BS.

Yeah taking a shit that's real funny Sarah you fucking ANTI-WHITE KIKE MOTHERFUCKER
youtu.be/ojzJ29c6248

>I'm a feminist

top fucking kek

I don't know anyone who shits like that.

Some women with penis's stand up when they pee.

>intelligent
uses the toilet with her underwear still up.

>The Old, The Fat and The Ugly
So now I picture a spaghetti western staring Sarah Silverman walking with a bolero hat, a poncho, and a cigar clinched in her teeth. . .

I want to fuck sarah silverjew so bad

This more or less proves that article about liberals having parts of their brain shut down.

Does she only look good from the side or something? The front view is unbelievably bad.

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

Sagei

If she is so intelligent, why does she shit right next to her tooth brush?
Not to mention that she sometimes forgets to remove her underpants before sitting down.

Almost ever single woman looks good with makeup from the right angle. Doesn't mean much.