Universal law of anime

American dub > Japanese subs > Regular English dub

Irrefutable

Pic extremely related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xRcxz1MSPd0
youtube.com/watch?v=eprMwQ4o0uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The British dubs of Japanese media that I've heard have usually been better than American English dubs, but I also rarely hear British English dubs in the first place.

Also, this isn't the best example, but damn is it funny: youtu.be/xRcxz1MSPd0

And this shows that you're wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=eprMwQ4o0uo

More like universal law of shit taste, faggot.
Go back to kissanime or MAL or wherever the fuck you came form.

No way fag. Subs or get out.

What's wrong with that dub? I've heard far worse.

Weebs.

>Using Sentai as an example of bad dubs
Next you're gonna say the sky's blue.

A challenger approaches

You weebs don't know what you're missing. American dubs make every series into an abridged series. It's awesome

Does Sup Forums just act like Houston's the only place where American dubs are made?

Best dub ever.

DBZ English dub is so much better than the Japanese one. I grew up watching the Brazilian dub, but even with all the nostalgia I acknowledge the English dub is so much better.

Shame the English dub shat on the opening and character names though. Are burgers really so stupid they need to simplify a name like Tenshinhan?

Lurk for 2 years.

Panties!!

Used it because it has some of the same VAs from ghost stories.

>haha i dont have a point to argue so ill just tell them to lurk more thatll show them haha

>The British dubs of Japanese media that I've heard have usually been better than American English dubs
The british dub of mobile suit Gundam is infamaously horrible.

Jokes on you, I did! Lurk for 3 years.

Why would anyone ever listen to anything other than the original Japanese dub for MSG?

No fuck you dubs are almost always shit. You don't get talk shit just because you post one of the rare exceptions.

Pleople always bring up Cromartie and Ghost Stories as examples of funny American dubs but are there any examples of american dubs with better acting than their japanese counterparts?

G Gundam

High School of the Dead's dub makes the show go from watchable to enjoyable.