Deep State Sedition General /dssg/ Thread 15

**BREAKING** FBI LEAKED TO WAPO COMFIRMED:

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter

***Breaking*** Memo names Nosenstein, Comey & McCabe
>truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/

Joe DiGenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about Obama Administration's "brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton" and "frame an incoming President with a false Russian conspiracy", according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they "followed none of the rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT'S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4 [open]

Link to Joe DiGenova talks about Strzok texts on Tucker 1-23-18:
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
Gowdy- Secret Society @ FBI:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA Court Opinion (NOT MEMO)
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/956275418134405120
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo
archive.is/JutqH
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158237335/#158237335
thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report
archive.is/9pi9V
archive.is/MoOWY
youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
archive.fo/yiR3S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: → → →
Thread 2: → → →
Thread 3: → → →
Thread 4: → → →
Thread 5: → → →
Thread 6: → → →
Thread 7: → → →
Thread 8: → → →
Thread 10: → → →
Thread 11: → → →
Thread 12: → → →
thread 13. → → →

Sarah Carter - House Intel Committee will disregards pressure from DOJ, she has been told they will take a vote, then goes to Trump to release. Trump Admin will allow it to be public. Some redaction will be present, but the rest of the memo is explosive, show severe FISA abuses, extensive circumventing the constitution. The dems are poised to call it Trump is interfering in the investigation by Mueller by releasing the memo, but this narrative is un-based and holds no water.

MEMO SET TO RELEASE:
Wed, after the State Of The Union Address Tuesday.

***GET OUT AHEAD OF THE CLAIMS BY DEMS THAT TRUMP RELEASING THE MEMO IS OBSTRUCTING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, THAT CLAIM WILL COME SOON, CONTROL THE NARRITIVE AND GET AHEAD OF FAGGOT SCHIFF***

REV UP THE MEME MACHINES - NEED DANK MEMES, MEME MAKERS REPORT FOR DUTY

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Mike Rogers
>Admiral Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, just before to try to make it seem like it was a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing.
>Trump moves transition team the very next day and accuses Obama of wire tapping him.
>FISA court was lied to , MEMO subject was the effort taken by Obama DOJ/ FBI to lie to court to illegally spy on Trump for their "insurance plan" AKA: Russian dossier & exonerate HRC
>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which DiGenova discusses in the interview, how it all fits together.
HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA's DOJ.

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (inbox)- Page (outbox)

HTTPS://www.scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-text-messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russian collusion story to lead to impeachment.

BREAKING NEWS
MEMO RELEASE
>thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo
Grassley Demands Answers on Comey
>archive.is/JutqH
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

Q UPDATES FOR CONSIDERATION (after January 5 is Jew-user):
>qcodefag.github.io/
THIS IS FUCKING SCARY:
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: →
Thread 2: →
Thread 3: →
Thread 4: →
Thread 5: →
Thread 6: →
Thread 7: →
Thread 8: →
Thread 10: →
Thread 11: →
Thread 12: →

Where’s Navy user? It’s me, Mega’s friend. I did thread 13 last night. It wasn’t listed on last thread. Can’t tripfag, still fucking b&.

Wtf happened to thread 13?

Do you have any idea where 13 went?

Fuck off nothing will happen to anyone make a thread when someone gets arrested, this just a new episode in the great American media circus

See

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158237335/#158237335
Thread 13 user.

new from the Hill via WaPo I'll use the Hill link
with a video and the archive of it:
>President Trump broke with top officials at the Justice Department and called for the release of a classified memo purported to list Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses by the U.S. government, The Washington Post reported Saturday.
Despite warnings from top officials at the agency, Trump reportedly told Attorney General Jeff Sessions through Chief of Staff John Kelly that he wants to see the memo released, believing that it will shed light on the special counsel investigation.

Trump “is inclined to have that released just because it will shed light,” a senior administration official told the Post.
“Apparently all the rumors are that it will shed light, it will help the investigators come to a conclusion," the official added

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report

archive.is/9pi9V

I assume trump would want to wait out the 5 day period for the memo to be released by default so he's not directly culpable for its dissemination. This allows him to dodge accusations of obstruction to an active investigation.

About Strzok

archive.is/MoOWY

Brandon L Van Grack
DOB: unknown
Currently: 2017 Russian collusion investigator
Former Prosecutor in Counterespionage section of the DOJ
Donated to Obama campaign

Andrew Weismann
DOB: 1958
Education: Princeton University (BS)
University of Geneva
Columbia Law School
Present: 2015 Chief of criminal fraud section of USDOJ
2017: Russia Collusion council
Tried 25 cases of crime families
*Dep Dir and Director of the task force investigating & prosecuting Enron
FBI: 2005, worked under Mueller
*** Expert in flipping witnesses***

Brandon L Van Grack
Currently: 2017 Russian collusion investigator
Former Prosecutor in Counterespionage section of the DOJ
Donated to Obama campaign

Michael Dreeban
Currently: DOJ Deputy Solicitor General, Special Council Russia Collusion
Expertise: Criminal Law

James Quarles:
Currently: Russian Collusion Investigation
Expertise: Watergate, ended career with conviction of Nixon's top aides for ***ABUSES OF POWER***
Prosecutor

Jeannie Rhee:
Expertise: criminal investigations
Past: Assistant US Attorney for D.C.
Prosecuted embezzlements
***High profile cases she's been involved in include Clinton's. She represented CF, racketeering scheme. Represented HRC in a lawsuit that sought to obtain her rivaled emails***
Donated to CF & BHO

Aaron Zebley:
Former FBI counterterrorism cases& assistant US attorney in National Security & Terrorism Unit.
Expertise: VIOLENT CRIMES, TERRORISM & National security

Rush Atkinson:
DOJ Fraud section, criminal division. Expertise: Corporate malfeasance

Andrew Goldstein:
Head of Public Corruption unit in US Attorney's Office, Southern district in NY, worked under US Attorney Preet Bharara, fired by Trump. Known for: prosecuting white collar crimes & public corruption. Goldstein helped prosecute Sheldon Silver. Specializes in money laundering.

Zainab Ahmad:
Assistant US attorney in Eastern NY. Cybercrime & National security.

Elizabeth Prelogar:
Assistant to solicitor General. Previous clerk to US SC justice Ginsberg& Kegan. Fluent in Russian

we're going to need a lot more rope.

MAGA

This completes the list of Mueller team Russian Collusion

Lisa Page:
Expertise: money laundering, organized crime & gang section

Adam Jed:
DOJ since 2010, civil division

Aaron Zelinsky:
Line prosecutor. Organized crime cases, works under Rosenstein. Expertise: Constitutional Law & National Security Law.

Can you add the category "religious views" to your profiles? Asking for a friend.

Lastly:
Robert "Bob" Mueller:
-DOB: August 7, 1944
-Education: Princeton University (BA)
NYU (MA)
University of Virginia (JD)
-US Attorney for Norther District of California: 1998-2001
US Deputy AG: Jan 20, 2001- May 10, 2001
-6th Director of FBI: September 4, 2001-September 4, 2001
-US Assistant AG Criminal Division 1990-1993
-US Attorney for the District of Massachusetts 1986-1987
-Military Service USMC 1968-1971
-------------------------------------------------
*Possible scandals: FBI Director, September 11, 2001
*Comey & Mueller were against TSP, Terrorist Surveillance Program without a warrant, unconstitutional. Both threatened GWB with resignation.
*Due to this Ashcroft gave position of power of USAG to Comey.
*June 9, 2017, Mueller, Ashcroft and former immigration & naturalization services commissioner James Ziglar were shielded from civil liability by SCOTUS for post 9/11 detention of Muslims.
* Unverified scandal: Comey & Mueller ignored thousands of reports of sexual harassment, assault etc by women at the FBI

Party status: Republican

Check. Fuck off shill

MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

hey

I’ll erase. Hi

Thank you for getting a new thread up and running.

Hey I'm here, sorry I missed your thread, link it in a post

Hey Navy user. No tripfag, long story

Link listed here

Won’t let me delet, can you try user?

Meant for
About

Hey no worries. I'm just happy this finally took off. Lots of good information here to red pill.

THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CAN FOCUS ON RIGHT NOW:

Sarah Carter - House Intel Committee will disregards pressure from DOJ, she has been told they will take a vote, then goes to Trump to release. Trump Admin will allow it to be public. Some redaction will be present, but the rest of the memo is explosive, show severe FISA abuses, extensive circumventing the constitution. The dems are poised to call it Trump is interfering in the investigation by Mueller by releasing the memo, but this narrative is un-based and holds no water.

MEMO SET TO RELEASE:
Wed, after the State Of The Union Address Tuesday.

***GET OUT AHEAD OF THE CLAIMS BY DEMS THAT TRUMP RELEASING THE MEMO IS OBSTRUCTING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, THAT CLAIM WILL COME SOON, CONTROL THE NARRITIVE AND GET AHEAD OF FAGGOT SCHIFF***

REV UP THE MEME MACHINES - NEED DANK MEMES, MEME MAKERS REPORT FOR DUTY

Where did you go? Did you see this?

I'm a shill now because I want to name the (((Weissmann)))???
>t.newfags

I’m not new. You didn’t say that. You said nothing is going to happen

yes, im not worried

No. I said this...

****REMEMBER POTUS SOTU ADDRESS:
Date: Tuesday 1/30/18
Time: 9pm EST

WEDNESDAY: Total lunar eclipse

If trump was smart he would gas the kikes from the begining

This is Sup Forums autism, why do the details bother you?

Check’d & kek’d

YOu people are so fucking retarded... the fact you post Zerohedge and something called Truepundit.

You are scummier than anything on the left, BY FAR.

Keep spreading your imbecilic conspiracy theories you fat beta fucks.

I can't wait for Trump to resign in shame, so I can come back in here I say I told you so.

Damn it OP archive your fucking links. truepundit page taken down

>youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c
>youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c

thread theme

this is whats coming soon if we dont wake the masses up, expect a major FF to happen after the memo drop

(You)

Where’s the link/ article listed ITT? I may have archived it already...

>youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA

FF???

>nu/pol/ gobbling up military intelligence D&D

Military intel? I’m not new. So your argument about nu-pol is retarded. Been here since 2013

in record time to spite the mods who locked the last one just to be dicks.

i added 13 to the list of links but fucked it up somehow

Np.

Looking for the archive now

I know this phrase has been hijacked but we're already in a civil information war. I guess it's better than a hot war but seems like the beginning stages of that.

Bump
Epic week ahead

archive.fo/yiR3S
The Gateway Pundit. Same article.

SOMEONE TELL ME

WHAT HAPPENS IF THE VOTE ON THE MEMO GOES THROUGH TOMORROW?

DOES IT GET RELEASED RIGHT AWAY OR WHAT?

Pretty sure the insider we had in these threads a couple days ago was POTUS. He talked about how a civil war is next step sadly.

you're a faggot

> Wikipedia
> anyone can edit at any time they want
>kill yourself

We know all you faggots are here running d&d. Q, mega, "navy," etc. Fuck yourselves

I doubt it would be released immediately. There would probably be a few more proceedings until it gets released. Following that, it could maybe take a matter of days.

I'm just ballparking here, though.

Hi Shareblue

See

Do you realize the amount of pushback this memo will get? You have the IC, FBI, DOJ, DNC, MSM, and the Obama Administration all ready to fight every aspect of this thing. There will be so much disinformation tossed about it's going to make people's heads spin. Expect straight up lies "leaked" to the media about Trump. It's going to be a fight. I was arguing on twitter today about this thing. It was rough. The amount ignorance on the left is staggering. I even hid my power level as someone center-leaning-right and used the words "alleged FISA abuse" and still was called a conspiracy theorist.

You should take off the brackets so people can use them on twitter without being called a 4chin Nazi.