Why does Trump bother liberals so much?

Why does Trump bother liberals so much?

People never cared this much about Hillary Clinton or obama

They've been activated by the jewish media brainwashing.

>begging her to leave politics out of it

Beta, just tell her you want duterte to cleanse the degenerates and that trump is god emperor

I literally told a woman on tinder this and she was in my car swallowing my cum about 2 weeks later. No joke

Because liberals are braindead retards who are motivated entirely by status anxiety.

Because republicans don't act like spoiled children when things don't go their way.

Hey everyone has standards, low as they may be.

>They've been activated by the Jewish media brainwashing

Yes, because Jews hate Trump. Lol.

>I really don't care
It took you about 1 paragraph and 4 sentences to say that.

But how does she know that he wasn't grabbing pussy with consent?

That message was my opening message to her. Basically “who cares about trump let’s just fuck” and that’s immediately where she went

She matched me and is clearly into casual fucking. But the thought that I might have possibly voted for trump sent her into a frenzy.

Donald is living rent free on their heads

400 of yrs of leftism btfo

OP why are you swiping right on such degenerate looking girls?

Mass suicides incoming. There will be a lot of positions opening up at Starbucks and other coffee shops across the country. The Russia lie starts spiraling into obamagate starting tomorrow.

Ask her if she supports Hillary or Bernie. Hillary defended a child rapist in court, and Bernie wrote about women having rape fantasies

Trump Derangement Syndrome has very little to do with Trump... it’s more because Queen Hillary got fucking DENIED.

And because Trump is a real man. But if he’d blown Bernie out, it would have been a lot less triggering for them.

The salty tears have been delicious and I’m looking forward to seven more years of them.

My comment was a reply to her, really. I'm thinking she doth protest too much

>roastie
>relevant
pick one

>giving your precious bodily fluids to a liberal
Retard alert. You don't know how to leverage sex against leftists.

She's bad in bed.

It's not Trump, it's white Conservative America that they view as a threat. Thus, why open border immigration to brown us up.

Meant for

things that never happened

>definitely a keeper
Such class and grace