Is the New York Times a Nazi newspaper?

Is the New York Times a Nazi newspaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are the New York Times /ourguys/?

Haha, the nyt is literally 100% controlled by jews, it is documented.

This is going great, if Trump isn't imbeached by Jan 2019 there will be a civil war, and I for 1 can't wait. Keep your powder dry boys

The nyt are literally a bunch of Jews

If it were, their circulation numbers would be higher.

Ha, this so much

Time for us to say they are so NYT has to go on a hilarious virtue signal tour

>New York Times
>white supremacist
>Trump puff pieces
Today's the day, lads.
FULL RETARD

they're eating themselves

Has the New York Times, a former newspaper, really published anything pro-Trump?

>yfw sjw fanatics spiral in so deep that globalist jews are called nazis

I love it when the lefties turn on each other. It's fucking pure gold.

plz lets do this

We need to push this meme. The New York Times is now /ourpaper/. We need all Nazi LARPers to endorse the NYT ASAP. There’s no coming back from this.

you mean the same NYT that was bashing trump the whole campaign?

The failing New York Times?

Is anglin going to endorse the new york times as the official paper of the alt right?

If he did it for this article leftists would freakout:nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html

It’s beautiful

Guys, we need to do this. The best way to beat the left is to support them. The last thing they want is our support.

mexican jews..?

Nah, that story's been beaten to death. The Death Panel on TRS covered just how badly leftist took the article because, surprise surprise, even the co-founder of the Traditionalist Worker's Party isn't always wringing his fingers and cackling like a racist Snidely Whiplash. It was fever-pitch. It was screaming. If it had been a slower news week, I swear to you, I'd imagine Fox News and Washington Post would have extended "very troubled" editorials about covering a White supremacist "without a clear and balanced view."

Push this tweet

NYT becomes controlled opposition? Not surprised.

NYT was the main force behind Holoaust propaganda, also current president covered up for Jimmy Savile @ BBC

no, it's that they support us..we believe they support us, that's the LARP

That newspaper supported the muslims against Denmark during the muhammed cartoon crisis.

Never forget.

Everything to come out of twitter is absolute garbage. If there was an AI right now that was programmed to just root out and kill twitter users once it was done with it's task the world would be close to utopian.

We Volkischer Beobachter nao!

New York Times is the new Daily Stormer.

Who is this bitch exactly? A blue tick mark just means you've taken the kool aid

Jewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

strange times indeed

Americuckolds just have nazis on their brain. That bitch sounds like Alex jones.
>muhnazis

that comic is gold

Kek confirms
/ournewspaper/

she's probably talking about an editorial.

even retards from "here" (ptg / t_d) get confused by them and start making threads about how their "pro-trump" when it's really some opinion piece that is practically unrelated to the newspaper aside from being on a very long rotation or random draw, since they try to keep their opinion / editorial sections diverse on purpose.

Literal children that cry out in a fit of anger when they don't get their way.

trump is puppet so of couse they will praise him now

They're shifting the Overton Window, you fags.
They might not be doing it intentionally, but that's the result of this kind of escalating bullshit.

Ah yes the newspaper adolph ochs purchased at the encouragement of jacob schiff is now a nazi magazine. She isn’t inverting the process where levantines acquired a gentile institution.

it seems pretty clear to me that Sarah (((Kendzior))) is smearing the NYT to their audience in order to drive their demographic base to wherever she works, which is even more progressive. Classic jewish tactic.

just pulled from her site

There will be no civil war you sperg. And if there were you'd die the first day.
Now go back to jacking off to anime.

Look at the board retard

The New York Times is the official newspaper of the alt-right

Nice isopod

Somebody tell Anglin so he can make a header for TDS.

checked

I saved from nazi isopod thread, it's the new hip thing

Mfw when Anglin finally bought the NYT with cryptocurrency

Kek

reminder that the New York Times, like the City of New York, was founded by White Christian Men, only to be overrun and corrupted by the jew.

That's right. Eat each other. I expect no other entertainment except this now. Mwahhaha

>an opposing viewpoint appears
>now a nazi newspaper

Twitter makes me angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

DAILY REMINDER /NYT/ IS OUR GUYS

SEIG HEIL !

What?
NYT was bought by Mexican company. Or was that another rag?

I dont usually post here but wouldnt the easist way to beat the left by just claiming things as right wing and then just really push it. I mean leftists are piss scared of anything even remotely right, they'll abandon people, websites and brands. Hell if you did it right you might even be able too make publically talking about politics a rightwing thing to do effectively passively silencing them.

>Author - Blogger - Activist
>Polyfat Fabqueer - Cat mom
>Pronouns: pleh / pwuh / huarf
kek that's so perfect, twitter fucking sucks

NYT editor here ama and Heil Hilter

Maybe if we spread this they'll reveal they are near completely Jewish controlled in order to combat accusations of white supremecism

>praise for miller
What did (((NYT))) say about /ourguy/?