Mfw the boomers reaching the age for social security is going to cause the Wiemar economic situation we need complete...

>mfw the boomers reaching the age for social security is going to cause the Wiemar economic situation we need complete the recipe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojzJ29c6248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw

>mfw

Boomers should be respected, cherished and honored.

Now they should be, now that the reich will finally return!

Premium bait

>Feels good man

if you larping fags with no actual ideology other than trolling libtards epic style and dank redpills, no social skills due to being shut in virgins and no actual numerical ranks of worth, think you are EVER going to accomplish anything

you are full of shit

fuckin lol

For what?

So, what brings you here?

Hey man, I've had sex with like 6 or 7 girls ok. But not in like 3 years so I think I'm back down to virgin status?

Guys...

>2030s approaching
>A enormously right wing generation is currently growing up
>possible economic recession cause of boomerfags
>intense degeneracy wherever you look
>Jews acting as Jewy as ever

We are on the precipice of 1933 2.0

>mfw the boomers reaching the age for social security
>mfw I inherit 3 houses and hundreds of acres
Don't get me wrong but they have done nothing wrong, you just seem like a poor fag

It is written.

Sieg Heil!

Nice.

>A enormously right wing generation is currently growing up
The growing generation is definitely way more right wing than millennials, but don't give yourself false hope. The majority are still hard left, far from "enormously right wing".

You're still correct though. 2033 will be a repeat

>A enormously right wing generation

ok this is how I know you haven't even gone outside in the entirety of your life

digits and we get it right this time

You're preachin to a brick wall. These kids are a lost cause. Their heros are nazis.

what went wrong, born again virgin?

Rerolling

Bob Chandler?

I haven't kek'd this hard in a month, where did you find that?

damn last try

We are in the age of Identity and nationalism worldwide. Nationalist movements are raising worldwide and America is next. People are rejecting modernity small scale, it will grow in time. We need to get fit, move rurally, and get armed.

K

Sure, as soon as you apologize for setting the stage for common affairs.

>mfw

>mfw I inherit 3 houses
fuckin kike

God damn I hope I live to see it.

CHECKED

Kek speaks.

Holy fuck lads

I read that in Murdoch's voice

witnessed.

Absolutely witnessed

>post yfw you realize 1933 2.0 could actually be realized in 2033

Why does nobody talk about the Silent Generation now? Are they not relevant?

>asian
>jew hat and wig
>leaf shirt
>hand rubbing
i have no oy and i must vey

this time it's global

Dude. Most of them are that age already. You guys need to learn the difference between boomers and x'ers- there are so few of us, you're economy will be just fine.

NO NO NO NO!!!
JUST GIVE UP!!!
ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!
GOY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Senior Citizens are in the Silent Generation

Boomers are weird. There's two halves, the boomer boomers that grew up in the 50s and the Generation Jones types that grew up in the 60s. X'ers don't come into play until 65 really. Cobain was 67 and he was THE X'er

>Boomers should be respected, cherished and honored.
They get the gas

His will be done.

DAY
OF
THE
FUCKING
PILLOW

>2033
Fuck I'll be 45 years old in 2033. Lets get the race war started within the next few years.

And there's the 1954-1956 Boomers who had both 60s childhoods and teenage years in the late hippie era.

youtu.be/ojzJ29c6248

:3

God I hope I don't have to wait 12 more fucking years.

1925-1945 greatest generation
1946-1964 boomers
1965-1980 xer
1981- 1995 milenials

Stay fit lad, Rhodies got shit done well into their 40s.

>1933 2.0
>2.0
>33
>2.033
>2033

Millenials will all be around the same age as Hitler and Goebbels. Gen Z will all be around the same age as the NSDAP brownshirts. It really is happening.

No you stupid.
During the Carter/Reagan era, government realized Boomer retirements were going to be a problem for Social Security, so they created the SS Trust Fund.
Now, whenever social security taxes workers more than it needs to pay retirees (example: grandma died before the check went out), instead of just dumping that money in the general budget or whatever it goes to the Trust Fund where it is invested in safe investments like bonds until SS runs a deficit because of Boomer retirements.
The Trust Fund will last until the Boomers die and then Social Security will go back to functioning like it did for generations before Reagan as workers and retirees will be balanced again until there is another baby boom. People won't even remember what all the SS hysteria was about.

Hell really old Gen Zers (born in 2001/2000) will be in their early 30s

Well my birthday is 4/20/1989. Hitler's birthday was 4/20/1889. I was born 100 years after Hitler.

1995 is way too early to end Millennials. People born in 1996 remember too much of the early 2000s and the Bush administration. I have a cousin born in 1996 and another born in 2005. They are like completely different worlds generation wise.

Trip fag is a fag what a surprise

Do you not see a problem with the government "investing" in government bonds (which are then used to fund whatever they want). In short, the SS money has been used up and the bill has been passed on to the future generations to pay for it.

This is at bit wrong. The Greatest/G.I Generation is usually defined as people who were born between 1901 to 1927. Those born from 1925 usually didn't make up the vast chunk of those serving in the draft. What you're thinking of is the Silent Generation many of which who fought in the Korean War.

At 40 start taking prescription steroids or at least stocking up on anavar or whatever anabolic pills you can have prescribed.

i can't wait 15 years nigger

Over a fire.

Hitler quads.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

I was estimating.

>born 1998
so glad i'm not labeled a Millennial

>America
>white
LOL

I figured a comment like this would show. You're still part of the same yolk of the ongoing decay of of Western civilization. Not to say you're a progressive, neither are we, but there is no cut off date of thought processing as society as a whole with each passing year gets more liberal. I think younger people of course are more likely to see the tremendous effects of what it can bring however and hopefully it will help them change course. At this moment that does not seem to be the case. Being a post-grad 28 year old each new bunch of students that come to the University I attend are more left wing each coming. Why do you think safe spaces became a huge thing in Fall 2015 when you were a Freshman in college?

Forgot to hide behind a meme flag kiddo

Just because I am in america doesn't mean that I am wrong. There is no point in fighting for the white race if the white race doesn't even exist anymore in America

The next generation is 2-3 years old on average, meaning they will be 14-15 in 2030, 25 at the oldest.
In 1933 the leaders in Germany were all in their late-30s to 50s. 20-year-olds have no major effect in political change, they are followers by nature.
Also, Nazi larping simply will not work. It's foolish because it does not take into account present conditions and cultural constraints (aside from the fact that real Nazis were an utter failure). Fascist larpers are the epitome of followers with nothing relevant to offer.
Dig deeper and try to find out what is really occurring if you want to end this mess.

>Labeling all of the wonderful and unique peoples of Europe as merely "white"

That's where you guys are messing up.

>become a defeatist and admit defeat to the Jews. It's the only logical solution.

g2b Shlomo

H O L Y S H I T. The Sun rises in the west.

>Has not figured out the secrets of eternal youth and biological immortality through Anime girls

Leaf, NatSocs and fascists only really failed because they were ahead of their time.

With a global means on which to spread propaganda we can win, Movements all across the globe can cooperate via the internet and spread their glorious ideology to the four corners of the globe.

And dressing up in uniform and demonstrating on the streets isn't "larping" and it isn't something that will merely fail. Demonstrations are how boomerfags won "muh civil rights", and wearing uniforms will make you look cool and strong to the normies and intimidate your enemies.

There is no point in fighting for a race that doesn't exist
Just a bunch of niggers pretending something you're not.
Get mad, niggers

Absolutely Happening!

They had the nicest country in the world with the most liberty and access to economic success and they threw it all away for future generations by listening to jews and ruining the system for their own short term benefit. Now that many of them aren't going to be getting a proper retirement because social security is going to bottom out they'll blame it on their own children that they raised in divorced house holds and stuck in daycare or sat in front of a TV.

what is occurring in your opinion?

So are you a mutt yourself?

(You)

These are the quads of the future.

You are because you're not born in the 2000s.

What advice would you give to someone labeled a Millennial who doesn't fit the stereotype?

Don't worry, they'll never live as long as the "greatest generation" because they suck up so much drugs, dick, and pussy.