youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
youtube.com/watch?v=XE9xOZPZvFI
youtube.com/watch?v=z33tH-JdPDg
twitter.com/OmniDestiny
youtube.com/watch?v=sObyG9bTf5A
youtube.com/watch?v=4p_P6Tmp0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=9tVFjrXk70A
douglascone.wgxtreme.com/java/wgx_douglasne/static/accountinfo.jsp?accountno=R2027550193
plus.google.com/104426897853025765476
google.com/search?q=tonkasaw imdb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did I miss this

>Tree of Logic w/ Richard Spencer from today

youtube.com/watch?v=w9146Nu4sxU

>no streams tonight

lmao destiny btfo

HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY DOXXED METOKUR

** WARNING DESTINY SHILLS ARE GAY FAGS WARNING **

There are organized attacks on the streamers due to the recently discussed JQ.
Tonka's dox was paid for by jewish interests and they then paid Destiny to attack tonka and try to reveal more personal information.

WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCKOUT STUDY ON NIGGER DICK SIZE
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704

JF vs Vegan Gains on Elite Pig Semen
youtu.be/CwO6VqfBHR8

Australian man denies Races, Frenchman is now a local variations realists
youtu.be/6rO2ZFr8iiM

Scottish Nazi talks to a dwarf
youtu.be/8BJO6XJTpNM

Mister Metokus is introduced to Mike Tokes
youtu.be/MrqYh_7hek4

Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight
youtu.be/VRjHfkOojxM

Laura Loomer and Metokur have a talk
youtu.be/9R-j3Ws4Rdc

Johnny Fox tries to take down JF
youtu.be/C2PbNAhOlFg

Centrists Death Squad
youtu.be/u9PRwn2uexI

Styx Vs Greg Johnson
youtu.be/V85Rigeb7Cw

Sargon Is Black
youtu.be/_VoRG8K9iz0

Liberalist Debunked
youtu.be/t15zy3Naxqs

Academic Agent vs David Cedarwood
youtu.be/W2pbmDp_Ly0

Sargons new homepage
liberalist.co.uk/

Sargon and Metokur talks about Doxing
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs

SPENCER VS SARGON DEBATE
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
ALT-HYPE BTFO 80% JEAN DENIERS
youtu.be/w3y2SDpIEhE
ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
START HERE IF NEW
METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ
>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Also anyone else notice how the streamers never show up in recommended videos even after subscribing and watching many videos?
Youtube is trying to keep this as quiet as they can.

I don't understand Youtube.
I can subscribe to a channel like Warski's so I can follow his streams.
But how do I do the reverse lookup andfind all the streams on any channel that Spencer gets on?
Youtube is dumb.

Kraut is back and he was on the stream that already finished hours ago
youtube.com/watch?v=XE9xOZPZvFI

Reminder:
Destiny doesn't believe observational data to be equivalent to recorded data. What he doesn't realize is that is how data becomes recorded and written.

Destiny's twitter account has been suspended. Are you guys proud of yourselves?

So much for free speech.

ayo where da livestreams at

youtube.com/watch?v=z33tH-JdPDg

>how do I do the reverse lookup
you dont.
usually they are posted here, so check in from time to time

Has it really? Eh. Sucks for him. People shouldn't be banned. He did advocate for aggressively censoring people with the (((wrong opinions))) though.

PRAISE G-D. HE IS A DOXXER AND CANCER TO THE INTERNET

did he get deplatformed?
ohhhh sweetie

but how is he going to dox people without his twitter?

>twitter.com/OmniDestiny
looks like he lost the debate against twitter lmao

Mike has been a cuck beta male the whole time, he just hid it well.

Confirmed. I don't know if he knows yet he's streaming league.

>Are you guys proud of yourselves?
You have no idea.

SJW twitter fuckers strike again

youtube.com/watch?v=sObyG9bTf5A
youtube.com/watch?v=4p_P6Tmp0CE

I want alex Jones to go on warski. Who should he debate

>hahahaha

Icke

Sage this gay shit, nobody wants to see e celeb shills on this board.

Kys nigger faggot

Fuck yes. How do we get this in motion

what do you think will happen after he gets reinstated?
1. He doubles down on finding personal info on his detractors
2. He pussies out like the bitch he is
3. He never gets reinstated

ironic...

the only people of the infowars crew capable of debating are cernovich or david knight. the rest simply aren't smart enough or are not good personality fits for debates
>pic extremely related
>youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

TONKA SMASH

Who else is sat in Doxtiny's twitch waiting for him to find out he was suspended on Twitter?

Now all we gotta do is get him suspended from Twitch in the same window as his Twitter suspension and he'll have no outlet. All his adderall energy would consume him and it'd be fucking glorious.

No more sympathy for the wicked

>Give Whites guns to defend from shitskin hordes
>Give guns to shitskins so they kill each other
What is wrong with this position again?

Drop link other snek. I'm feeling lazy.

great point, poorly stated. attracted eyeballs, but makes us gun folk look bad

>Destiny got banned from Twitter
Ive been out of the loop since the gassing of Loomer, what did I miss?

twitch dot tv/destiny

He already found out about it but was very matter-of-fact and accepting. Disappointing, but then again it was my fault for not modelling him properly.

> modelling

What do you mean by this?

we don't know who's responsible, destiny has been firing on all cylinders lately, half the internet is a suspect at this point

They are using his suspension for violation of Twitter TOS to report him to Twitch now. They are using screencaps, archives, and streams where he engaged in the same behavior. It's possible he'll be booted off twitch in the next few days.

Tiny doxxed Tonka on twitter on Friday
>youtube.com/watch?v=9tVFjrXk70A

supreme normie autism

>internet autists turned on him
Not statisfying, but certainly deserved.

Building an internal concept of him as a person which attempts to approach his motivations and behavior as closely as possible.

I find his voice and mannerisms annoying so I tend to avoid his content, subsequently I tihink I've let the meme videos of him spazzing out influence my model too much.

Click filter, *IBS*, problem solved, faggot.

imagine his shift to youtube and how far his rise will be with guys like Ice Poseidon at his side
shivering at the thought

Imagine how large a freakout he is going to have when that Twitch money is suddenly completely gone. He'll go on a killing spree.

Youtube is shit for gaming content

most of his cash is derived from his website

lmao okay
I thought you meant that you were priming(?) him or something.

But yah Destiny isn't as much a sperg as a lot of people think. He's usually pretty chill.

He's gonna be in a bell tower with a sniper rifle. I hope someone uploads it to liveleaks or WSHH. Don't want to miss a moment.

Nice to see that deplatformer get rekt. Fugggg, I wish'd I'd saved more of the anti-destiny images.
Tiny shills btfo

This isn't the first time he's feigned indifference to something that profoundly impacts him. He did the same thing on stream when he realized Trump was going to win the presidency. He pretended not to care but he had predicted Clinton would win and had grown increasingly anti-Trump up to that point.

Checked.
Fake Snek?

this is an interesting way to say you hate mrmouton and that you hate league but I'll accept it

And banned a guy he made a friendly wager with.

He feigns indifference to a fuckton of things. He likes to say he has an ironskin, but that only applies to the death threats he's received over the past 7 years. He clearly can't play League of Legends and it's obvious that each insult about his plays upset him--there must be some way to exploit this.

Tis I! Did you get a chance to see the Kraut Returns stream? If so, what'd you think of it?

Thanks for the info, sir!

Pic related will end Destiny forever. He'll never show his face again after getting so thoroughly destroyed.

I would totally step on that snake
Looks comfy as fuck

The election that keeps on giving

STOP

So much disinfo. I watched Sinatra's stream of it. Once they refused to give a definition of private I knew it was over. That's what hinges on their definition of doxing being correct. I'd argue that, for instance Tonka's information, was private. What Destiny did was doxing. The information was public yes, but it was completely unconnected to Tonka's content. Banning all the people was pretty pathetic. Can't handle the bants get out. Kraut conveniently forgetting who Sinatra is was pretty funny. Him saying that race isn't biological was hilarious as well. At least he's not afraid to hold the hill until the very end. All in all I hope Kraut enjoys the ocean and just decides to get a real job. Some people were not meant to be involved with the internet.

For the love of all that is holy pls don't.

>What Destiny did was doxing. The information was public yes
This is an incredible amount of delusion--I didn't think it possible.

Was there a stream where Kraut tried claimed to dindo? Anyone got at TL;DR of that?

As you pointed out, it was doxing by definition unlike what this dumb fuck seems to think:
But even if it wasn't, it's still an incredibly shitty thing to do and that's what actually matters. That's the debate that skeptics and Destiny don't want to have.

Can we hammer out a definition of what constitutes "doxing"? I'd say Sup Forums of all places has the right to set the bar.

I'd say organizing and displaying somebodies information (name, address, work place) with malice intent. As in putting it out there hoping people fuck with them regardless of how "publicly available" it is.

It sounds to me more like YouTubers who are entirely unaware of how the internet works (which, by the way, paints a bad image of you as a "normie redditor")--it's a similar vein of how they call Destiny's daily 8 hour streams a "show".

Good. Just take out the rest of the statement. How about this, user. You have a Youtube yes? Is that Youtube connected to your personal accounts on Facebook or any social media sites where you are completely open? How would you like it if you posted a Youtube comment or video that angered some people, hell you didn't even make the comment you just gave someone a platform, and they decided to go find your private account and link the two would you consider it doxing? Is it acceptable to take that sort of action? Is it acceptable if I did this to you and decided your mother or friends needed to see the kind of content you post? My gut answer is no, you wouldn't like that. If you want we could take it even further and say somehow your comments on Sup Forums are connected back to you. Would you be 100% fine with that?

Did anyone here listen to Ape and Aydin just recording Western Front talking about Liberalistitism? It's pretty hilarious that Ape keeps having her on to replace Kraut, particularly after today's shitshow.

I'm entirely aware of my existence on youtube and use alt accounts to divert this purpose. It's disgusting that Sup Forumsacks nowadays think this is doxxing.

Let's not stop here. We have other info on him:

Steven K Bonnell II

M Phone: (786) 227-6426

H Phone: (305) 248-2750

E-mail: [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Address: 10933 Spring St, Omaha, NE 68144

Valuation: douglascone.wgxtreme.com/java/wgx_douglasne/static/accountinfo.jsp?accountno=R2027550193

Google+: plus.google.com/104426897853025765476

Let's try to report him to the FBI and also try to get his ass SWAT'ed. Maybe he'll get shot in one of those SWAT's and die.

That's a pretty good basic definition, yes. What would we consider someone searching for the information, holding onto it, but telling the person who's information is in question that they MAY have some information on them? I'd personally consider that a dox for particular reasons maybe?

Always wondered, how did snek become memetically associated with Pinochet and helicopters?

That 'private' part was fucking hilarious. Props to the user who asked the question and forced him to react.

Kraut's not gonna be able to hold down an IRL job, I don't think. You say he's not meant to be involved with the internet but I honestly think the internet was the best deal for him. From his forum posts he seems to just be the sort of fellow with a shitty personality that people don't want to associate with, and it was only on the internet where he could massage his image that he could enjoy popularity.

But in the end his shitty personality leaked even into that and destroyed it. It's kinda sad in a way.

>hinting to somebody you have their information
If it's implied that they must do or stop doing something in order for their dox not to be released that would be considered blackmail or extortion.

>google.com/search?q=tonkasaw imdb
oops i """"doxxed"""" him

>pic related

Oh good for you. You're completely prepared until the moment you're caught off guard friend. I'd rather just have people go after ideas and arguments, not the man giving them. The idea of going after someone's anonymity should be unappealing to anyone on Sup Forums and Sup Forums abroad. Nice try at turning that though.

Let's not.

Moral and Ethical consistency are important, you should realize this.

shut the fuck up faggot. Go back to destiny.gg and suck off your manlet-king some more.

kek

>The idea of going after someone's anonymity should be unappealing to anyone on Sup Forums and Sup Forums abroad
How new are you? This sites reputation was practically built on doxing people. No other sites user base is more efficient at it.

You do realize that imdb page went up two days ago and did not have his Youtube name linked to it. That is the point we're trying to make. This was done by someone who had his info and made it want to look like his info was "JUST COMPLETELY PUBLIC BRO." Again, nice try.

Tonka did this same shit for weeks. He'd go so far as to shop Destiny's personal photos for meme material. Using dumb shit in the past as arguments in discussions, slinging as much dirt as possible. Destiny did nothing to incite this, Tonka just thought it'd be fun to rag on the guy in this way from the very beginning. And I mean very beginning.

It's pretty funny how hard he's crying about his 'doxx', and how people are even defending him. How he believes in this internet bloodsport garbage but can't take any real heat without bitching about it. He FINALLY got a taste of his own medicine after engaging in it this behavior for quite a while. It's hypocritical to assume that Destiny should be expected to have his personal photos/shit used against him while other people are somehow an exception.

He got one of his minions to host a stream. The minion pretended to be a neutral third party despite admitting to being on the doxxing server, constantly pilpul'd about the definition of what is doxxing, tried to throw zeph under the bus, and softballed questions to try and make Kraut look good.

Meanwhile a bunch of incredibly retarded mods were banning everyone in chat who said anything contrary to the narrative or asked a difficult question. There were more s than actual chat messages sometimes. In retaliation people reported the stream cause one of the minion's sponsors was a sex doll vendor and Twitch nuked the minion's channel. The minion mirrored the stream onto youtube, and seems to be intelligent enough this time to not try and censor comments.

Do you know what website you're on nigger?

If you publish someone's private information you're a doxing them.
That it. Thats the definition.
The crucial part isn't the definition of doxing, its the definition of private.

I as an user here have 100% of my information private for all practical intents and purposes. No one has even my first name. If someone were to post even my name and link it to my posts that would be doxing.
Obviously in real life, I, John Smith, have a different standard for what is private. In that realm my name isn't private, but my phone number, or home address might be. If someone published that information and I didn't want it made readily available then its doxing.

It isn't hard to understand. These leftist faggots are just skirting around definitions for convenience.

You think I like that little cocksucking, nasally, dwarfed, egalitarian, smug, faggot? No I don't, but at the end of the day I've got principles. Moreover, I don't want some crazy to shoot up his place, he's helping propagate - indirectly - reality. He's a useful idiot.

reddit?