When racemixing happens, everyone becomes brow-

>when racemixing happens, everyone becomes brow-

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/01/hunting-with-wolves-humans-conquered-the-world-neanderthal-evolution
mymodernmet.com/new-evolutionary-theories-man-from-europe/
newsweek.com/archaeology-skull-evolution-homo-sapiens-homo-erectus-human-710973
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Fuck that's disgusting. It's not even human.

That...that looks like a bad photoshop

you are a below 90% white coping with the fact, aren't you?

show flag
my bets are on brazil, argentina and colombia

What a fucking worthless whore

>I define 'human' based on external looks

Why is this board so obsessed with flags? Can't you argue the OP? Are you aware of the ad hominem fallacy?

He is still brown, skin color means nothing, look at his facial features

It just seems really disengenous to not use your real flag. You aren’t a fucking pirate.

The person who said that to him isn't using his real flag either...

People are always pointing at mixed people features but look at her mother. Her face looks like a cube.

You want my flag because you want to attack me and my origin instead of what I'm saying. It's brainlet stuff.

kek ginger genes too strong

Right, faggot. And it doesn't look human. It looks grotesque.

I'm just curious

so brazilian between 50-75% white, am I right?

Men aren't supposed to look cute, faggot.

Of course humans are partially defined by how they look.

Oh...
Well then fuck them both. Memeflaggers are fucking cancer. Always using ad Homs about other countries while hiding behind a fake flag.

I doubt she looked so creepy when she was in her 20s and 30s.

your background is obviously mixed and now you're here seeking for approval, hiding your flag because it corroborates even more with your mixed genealogy

sure, you can have pale grandkids, but it will be because 2 white generations overcame your mutt genes

Just like I said. You want to discuss me instead of what I'm saying.

Really? Is that all humans have to offer? Looks?
Africans with their more advanced hunting techniques or humans adapting to be long distance runners are irrelevant? it's just looks.. Ok

No they're not you fucking cum guzzler but they also aren't supposed to look like that hideous thing.

Looks brown to me.

You're colorblind and that is brown.

Jesus christ you reading comprehension in bad. I copied and pasted what I wrote but this time I added in some helpful emphasis for the mentally impaired

Of course humans are PARTIALLY defined by how they look.

So what you're saying is that if I were white what I said is true but if I'm mixed or black what I say is wrong. Very smart from you, man.
Stop with the irrelevant ad hominem.

Why is your definition of human based only in how whites look when humans come before that and they had a different look? The modern human comes from Africa. This is based on genetics.

If I give you a picture of a lion, and say, "On the inside it's a human" you'd think I was insane. Human is a physical composition, and being a visible physical composition, you can identify a human by visual information.

He's just saying that that's the reason why you are making all of this ruckus.
No one here's judging weather your points are right or wrong, we are judging you as a person.

*read

Where did I say my definiton was based on how whites look? Oh wait I never said that.

So why doesn't he look human, exactly? IMO his face looks better than his mother's.

I never said he didn't look human lmao. Stop. Just stop.

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the ID but what are you even arguing then because I was replying to the guy who said he doesn't look human

Christ you're fucking retarded. You were trying to respond to me. Get your shit together. Yes, I said it doesn't look human. It looks like a caricature of a human. At best. And no, I also don't define what humans look like based on what whites look like you fucking autist.

He actually looks better than his white mother. The white woman looks like a cube and her narrow eyes make her look weird. You're just talking from what you believe instead of what you're seeing. I just can't believe you're being honest unless you have no sense of aesthetics.

*stars at you in German*

I define human based on the proportion of jewishness in relation to IQ. Any jewishness or an IQ lower than 110 is subhuman.

>I define humans based on IQ unless they are smarter than me because that hurts my feelings

Ron Perlman plays basketball?

No. I'm talking from what I'm seeing. And what I see is an ugly mutt that neither looks like his mother or his father.

>africans with their more advanced hunting techniques

Why are they all starving then?

kek

>OP isn't always a faggo-

He still looks black. His kid has a negro face, even though white.

That Brazilian guy is more mulatto. Probably descended from a white dude.

Whatever

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/01/hunting-with-wolves-humans-conquered-the-world-neanderthal-evolution

>theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/01/hunting-with-wolves-humans-conquered-the-world-neanderthal-evolution

Here you go faggot:

mymodernmet.com/new-evolutionary-theories-man-from-europe/

newsweek.com/archaeology-skull-evolution-homo-sapiens-homo-erectus-human-710973