What's going on in Delawere?

Looks like a very shitty place to live

Other urls found in this thread:

delawarebusinessnow.com/2017/01/wilmington-ranked-as-5th-most-dangerous-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delaware is beautiful.

Correct.

I have never been to the east coast what's it like

Rehoboth Beach is really fucking awesome and Wilmington is pretty much a suburb of Philly. Milton is okay for a good north-eastrrn Yankee old school vibe. Also they have no sales tax which is cool.

why do you care you stupid retard

Absolutely, absolutely. No one in America recognizes Delawares right to exist.

I never met a person who is proud of being from Delaware

whatda hell does delaware have to do with belgium

Lot of money there. DuPont and banking.

I will crush you for this stain of a post, leaf motherfucker

is that a state

you are a black NIGEGR

Pedos. The Dutroux connections were global.

I am a native, have lived in a ghetto in Wilmington, DE and also Smyrna, DE. Any questions?
>go to rehoboth beach
>realize how polluted and shitty it is
No idea what you retarded tourists see in it, the food in that area ranges from mediocre to shitty too.
>muh boardwalk fries

good posts

it's called CURIOSITY
also it's 6 morning here and I haven't slept yet so why not?

Rehomo and Dewey beaches are where the degenerate faggots congregate to suck each other off all summer. Wilmington is a nigger infested hellhole just like Philly. Everything in the central/southern part of the state is a flat pancake of stinky fucking pig and chicken farms. It lacks natural beauty and has a shoreline inferior to VA, NC, SC, GA, FL but vastly superior to New Jersey aka "Even worse Delaware"

belgium is a shithole. belgians are all jerks too

you stupid cunt

Herman Cain can’t be wrong

>Any questions?

YES, I do

Are you satisfied with your life Delaware or are you planning to move out?

Are Black crime is a serious problem there?

Is it worth visiting for a foreigner like me?

What are the best things you love about your state and what do you hate there?

pardon my poor engrish

no u

It's obvious just by looking at this thread that Delaware is unworthy of 3 syllables. We must correct the mistake of Delawares name.

Dawr? Daar? Dar?

its full of rural and suburban retards

Daar sounds nice and very Dutch

JESUS
same applies almost to any state/place in NA

He is trolling you, no one would admit to living in Delaware. I live in Ny and it is against state law to grace the surface of Delaware with your shit.

>DIZz4iLR
Why are there so many Indians in Delaware? Does it suck to have so much pajeets?

>the satanist elites meme was true all along
Also delaware sounds mediocre.

As soon as an opportunity presents itself, I am leaving this shithole state and never coming back. Yes, black crime is extremely high in Wilmington ( delawarebusinessnow.com/2017/01/wilmington-ranked-as-5th-most-dangerous-city/ ). Go to a part of America that actually smells and looks nice, there's nothing here worth paying money to see. I like the fact Delaware has a 0% sales tax, but I hate everything else. Delaware is only good for people who love dove/duck hunting and fishing, which I don't think you'll be doing here.

Thank you for confirmation my initial thoughts

>Belgium
>calling other places shitty
>get bombed

Indian families own and manage all of the Dunkin' Donuts franchises, maybe even the 7/11's as well through the E2 visa program. They use their businesses to only hire friends/relatives/other people who got here from the diversity lottery program. Delaware is being swamped with brown people, pajeets barely register from the masses of them.

Newark Delaware is pretty nice. I visited university of Delaware and I liked it.